Alice's Night Out Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bbrhett
bbrhett
22 Followers

The bedroom was dimly lit. Like the rest of the house, it was neat and clean. The bed was neatly made and matched with the walls and furniture. Once again, they came together in a passionate kiss. Alice had both arms around his neck. As they broke away, Jonathon took her by the shoulders and gently lowered her onto the bed. He stood over, gazing for the first time on her completely exposed body. Her nipples flush with blood and her pussy engorged with desire.

"Gorgeous," he whispered. "Simply breath-taking."

He knelt before her, gently opening her legs and lifting her knees over his shoulders. He lowered his head and began softly kissing around her womanhood. Her head began to spin and she let out a soft moan as his warm tongue found her clitoris. Waves of pleasure washed over as he sucked and tugged. She was so stimulated, she knew she wouldn't last long. Jonathon's fingers slipped inside her, stroking her slippery tunnel and intensifying the sensations. Then he withdrew his fingers to reach up to tweak her nipples. Gently at first, then harder. He used his lips to suck in her oozing juices. She began to climax as he picked up his pace and reinserted his fingers to firmly stroke her. At first she clamped her legs around his head, but then planted her feet on the edge of the bed to thrust her swollen clitoris into his lapping tongue.

"Oh, yes! Lick me Jonathon! Suck me!" she screamed.

Alice groaned and writhed as Jonathon complied. Her body convulsed in orgasm. Unable to handle the intensity, she pushed him away. She wasn't finish yet, she still craved more; stabbing, penetrating sex.

"Fuck me Jonathon! I need your big cock in me!"

Jonathon didn't waste any time positioning his warm hard body on top of hers. His now rigid cock pushed against her opening, teasing her cunt with the promise of pleasures to come. She slid her hand down between Jonathon's legs to guide his cock into her waiting wetness. As he slowly slid inside of her, she lifted her hips and wrapped her legs around him to allow for deeper penetration. As his swollen head pushed against her cervix, she let out a soft moan.

"Fuck me hard, Jonathon! Come on! Fuck me!" she screamed.

Frustrated in his resistance to move quickly, she began thrusting her hips in attempt to climax again.

"Oh baby, that's so hot!" he said breathlessly.

She had hit a chord with him. He began thrusting intensely, pushing hard, deep inside her. His huge cock filled her completely. She gasped as he continued to thrust, burying his long, thick cock deep inside her slick hole. She couldn't remember fucking ever feeling so good.

"Harder!" she cried as his cock slammed repeatedly deep into her cervix. "Fuck me harder! I'm cumming again!"

They began to thrust their hips together in unison. In one last burst of passion, they climaxed together. Alice could feel the hot wetness of Jonathon's cum inside her as waves of pleasure pulsated through her body.

They lay together for several minutes, his cock still inside her. Once their breathing returned to normal, Jonathon rolled over and whispered,

"Was it as good for you as it was for me?"

She looked at him, wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him. "It was perfect."

After a pause, Jonathon asked cautiously, "I suppose your husband is going to start wondering where you are?"

"He's not expecting me home till morning. I think I should stay for breakfast. What do you think?"

"Breakfast sounds perfect."

"Good, because I have plans for you until then!" she said with a devious grin on her face. They both giggled.

"I can't turn down an offer like that! You're an incredible woman."

With that, he leaned over and placed a soft kiss on her lips. They talked quietly, gently petting each other as they laid in post orgasmic bliss.

bbrhett
bbrhett
22 Followers
12