Alice's Night Out Ch. 01

Story Info
Married woman's night out ends in fantasy with younger man.
4.2k words
3.93
68k
39

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/21/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bbrhett
bbrhett
22 Followers

It was Saturday night. This was Alice's one night for relaxation this week. It had been a busy week and she had worked many late hours to keep up. Her husband was out with a friend and wouldn't be home until late, so she had plans to meet up with a couple of friends for a light dinner and a few drinks.

Alice enjoyed dressing up and feeling sexy. It was a warm summer night so she pulled out a couple of pairs of shorts and a few blouses to find an ensemble that fit her mood. After trying a few combinations, none were catching her fancy, so she pulled a red sun dress from the closet. She hadn't worn it in ages. She stepped into it, stood in front of the mirror, did a half twirl one way and then the other. It hugged her figure and accentuated her breasts. It was perfect for tonight. She felt confident and sexy. She was feeling free and thought about going braless, but she knew her nipples would be too obvious through the thin material of the dress and decided against it. She added a few accessories, applied her make-up, slid on a pair of complimentary heels and drove 30 minutes to meet her friends at the restaurant.

The restaurant was a popular upscale place. It was busier than usual, so the girls sat down at the bar and ordered a cocktail while they waited for a table. They made small talk, catching up on the events from the week. After about 20 minutes, one cocktail was gone and the table still wasn't ready so they ordered another round. As their drinks were served, the maitre d' announced their table was ready and proceeded to seat them. They all ordered their usual, continued their light conversation, and enjoyed a third cocktail. Alice was feeling more relaxed and adventurous now and could tell the other girls did too.

Usually, the girls would say goodnight after dinner and head home. On this night, they decided to stay out and go to a specialty beer pub that always had a good mix of the younger and older crowds. It wasn't a dance club, but always had a big crowd with good energy. The girls found a spot at the bar and each ordered their favorite drink. The drinks came and the conversation started loosening up. The girls were having fun and Alice was starting to feel a little buzzed. She knew she needed to slow down if she was going to drive home. As the girls were finishing up their drinks, they began to say their good-byes. As they each took a final sip from their drinks, the bartender placed another round in front of them.

With a look of puzzlement on their faces, the bartender responded, "It's from the man at the end of the bar."

Alice looked up to see a handsome, fit, young man in his mid to late 20's. His build was slender and he stood 6'3" or 6'4". He was with a group of friends and had his back half turned to them as he looked over his shoulder and raised his glass. The girls raised their drinks and mouthed the words "thank you" in return. After a few sips and more conversation, the young man broke away from his friends and walked over. As he approached Alice scanned her gaze over the length of his body, instantly feeling a physical attraction. She began to wonder what he would look like naked.

He introduced himself as Jonathon. The girls introduced themselves. The group made small talk and they covered the usual, where were they from, what they did for a living, their ages, etc. Jonathon was 28. The girls where all around 40. They learned Jonathon had just purchased a townhouse about a mile away and that he was an investment specialist for a local bank. While everyone was active in the conversation, it was clear Jonathon was interested in Alice. The other girls thought it was cute and excused themselves to go have a cigarette.

Alice had always found other men exciting, especially younger men, but was very satisfied in her marriage. She never seriously thought about hooking up with another guy. She had discussed it with her husband and she knew he was alright with her enjoying such an experience, but she had mostly considered the thought a distraction. She enjoyed the attention though and found the conversation with Jonathon engaging. When the girls came back, they broke off into their own conversation. Jonathon and Alice discussed sports and politics. Jonathon casually sprinkled innuendo into the conversation. Each time Alice blushed and felt her heart pound in her chest. It was a thrill, but she didn't take the bait.

After another round, the girls turned to excuse themselves for another cigarette. Jonathon asked if it would be ok if he joined them and grabbed Alice by the hand to urge her along. His touch was warm and electric, sending a shiver of excitement through her body. The girls all grabbed their purses and proceeded outside. As the girls lit up their cigarettes, Jonathon patted his pockets as though searching for lost keys.

"I left my smokes in the car. Will you come with me to get them ... my car is right around the corner," he said reaching his hand out to Alice.

Not thinking and feeling the effects of the alcohol, she complied.

Jonathon and Alice circled around the corner and walked halfway down the block out of sight of the others. Jonathon grabbed Alice's hand and pulled her into an inset doorway, out of sight of prying eyes. He pinned her against the wall, his hands flat against the wall on either side of her body to prevent her from easily sliding away. Alice felt a rush through her body, she could feel the heat building inside and her legs and arms felt weak, almost numb. She rested the weight of her body against the wall, so as not to fall. Her hands were on his chest ready to push him away. But she could feel how hard and muscular his chest was beneath the thin fabric of his shirt and paused.

Jonathon leaned in to her ear, "I'm sorry, I just needed a moment alone with you ... I don't even smoke."

She could feel his heavy breath on her ear as he pushed his hips towards hers, pressing what felt like a sizable hard-on against her lower stomach. She lifted her eyes to meet his. She melted to his crystal blue eyes, and found that she was unable to control herself. She leaned in and gave him two small, soft, wet kisses. For a moment, she felt as though she would do anything he asked. But then she snapped back to reality. Maybe it was a feeling of guilt for doing something she shouldn't. Maybe it was just the fear of getting caught. Fighting the passion ready to explode inside her, she broke away from the moment.

"Jonathon, I can't do this. I'm married," she pleaded as she tried to look away.

He touched her cheek softly with the back of his hand directing her gaze back to his, a slight look of disappointment in his eyes.

After a moment of silence he replied, "I understand. I wouldn't want you to do anything you're uncomfortable with. But you can't drive home! You've had too much too drink. You can sober up at my place. I promise to behave."

She adored the mischievous glint in his eyes...but going somewhere with him? How could she go anywhere with him? Besides, she wasn't sure she quite believed he would behave. Yet the idea excited her.

Alice sometimes believed it's safer to keep fantasies as exactly that and not push them into becoming a reality. A dream locked away can't be fulfilled but will never be shattered either. In her world all fantasies and desires stayed locked away. She seldom spoke of them and certainly didn't act on them. It was a safe world...safe and sometimes dull! She should say 'no' to Jonathon.

"Thank you for the offer Jonathon, it's tempting but I don't think it's a good..."

Then her head began to spin, maybe from the alcohol, maybe from the thrill of the moment. Either way, she knew it wasn't a good idea to make the 30 minute drive home. With a little time to clear her head, she tried to convince herself that she could resist his advances if he wasn't true to his word. Or maybe the possibilities it may lead too became too inviting instead of frightening.

"OK, but the girls can't know. People might get the wrong idea. We can talk for an hour or so while I sober up. Nothing more!"

He nodded his head in agreement.

"Meet me at the gas station on the corner in 10 minutes. I'll say good-bye to the girls and follow you from there."

Alice returned to her friends. They were surprised Jonathon was no longer with her.

"What happened to Jonathon?"

"He wanted my number. I told him it was inappropriate. I'm married! I think he went home a little disappointed," she said with a feigned laugh, hoping the girls wouldn't be suspicious.

"That's too bad! He was hot!!"

The girls all giggled. They made small talk while the other two finished their cigarettes. As they parted to go their separate ways, Alice assured them she was fine to drive home.

**********

As they drove up to Jonathon's building, he stopped, rolled down his window, and waved for Alice to pull along side. She rolled down her window. Jonathon was pointing towards several open parking spots.

"Park your car over there. I'll park my car in the garage and meet you at the front door."

As Alice parked car, she pulled out her phone and shot a quick text to her husband.

"Had too much to drink, staying at a friend's to sober up. Be home late."

Alice slipped her heels off in the car and walked barefoot unsteadily towards the building. The alcohol was definitely going to her head and she was grateful she had decided not to drive home. At the same time, the excitement began to build within her once again. What was she doing? Her phone buzzed. It was a text from her husband.

"Just got home. Exhausted and heading to bed. Sounds like you're having a good time :) Talk in the morning."

Knowing he wouldn't be worrying freed her mind. She felt a flash of heat pass through her body at the thought of not having a curfew.

Jonathon opened the front door and greeted her with a big smile and a wink of the eye. He put his arm around her shoulder and guided her towards the stairs. It was illicit, forbidden, and sent shock waves of pleasure rippling through her. She never dreamed that she would be spending her evening with such a gorgeous man and his attentiveness made her feel wonderful.

"We're headed to the top floor ... the penthouse suite!" he said with a big smile and a laugh.

Jonathon helped steady Alice as they walked the stairs. They innocently flirted with each other and giggled until they reached Jonathon's door. Jonathon released his arm from Alice's shoulder and unlocked the door.

Jonathon's home was much larger than Alice had expected. It didn't look like a bachelor pad! It was very clean and neat with a contemporary design.

"Jonathon must be very successful and well paid to afford such a place," she thought.

"Make yourself at home. Would you like coffee or tea?"

"Tea, please. May I use your restroom?"

"Down the hall, first door on the left."

As Alice freshened up, she became aware of how uncomfortable her bra had become. No longer in public, she decided it would be alright to take it off and rest more comfortably. She slipped it over her shoulders and pulled it out from under her dress, placing it in her hand bag. As she left the bathroom, she looked up to see Jonathon carrying two cups of tea. Soft mood music was playing in the background. He had changed into pair of cotton bedtime slacks and a form fitting tee. Her mind wandered once again to what he would look like naked.

"Magnificent!" she thought as a smirk flashed across her lips.

"What's so funny?"

"Oh, nothing. Just something one of the girls said to me earlier tonight," she lied.

Alice accepted the tea and sat down on the edge of a leather couch in front of the coffee table. She sat proper with her back straight, her knees together, angled off to the side. Jonathon sat in a nearby arm chair, leaning back comfortably as they began to talk and sip their tea. Once again Alice found Jonathon to be very engaging. He was intelligent, charming, and a great listener. They talked for an hour without pause covering a wide range of topics. Alice was beginning to feel like she had know this strange man for years. He had been a perfect gentleman. True to his word. In a way, she had hoped he wouldn't be.

"I think I need to use the restroom again."

As she stood up, she became lightheaded and lost her balance. Jonathon quickly jumped to his feet, grabbed her hand, and eased her back to the couch.

"Are you OK?" he said half serious, half laughing.

"Yeah. I think I just stood up too quickly."

He was sitting next to her, one hand holding hers, the other softly rubbing her back. She lifted her eyes to his and the excitement once again rushed through her body. She laid herself across his lap, placing her head on his chest.

"Give me a moment. I'll be fine."

Jonathon rubbed her shoulders. Then softly, he moved the back of his hand across her cheek, pushing back her hair that had fallen forward.

"Alice, I have to tell you that you are absolutely beautiful and I've had a wonderful time with you tonight."

It was a perfect moment, a moment she had secretly been hoping for since she made the decision to go home with him. She lifted her head off his chest, turned and placed a single soft kiss on his lips. She felt more alive than she had in years.

"Where did that come from?" he whispered.

"I think I wanted that since we kissed on the street. I think I'd like more," she said roughly, looking up at him with wanton eyes.

"Well, we'll have to do something about that, won't we?"

He nudged her in the ribs and she nudged him back. He leaned forward with a big grin, engaging her in another, longer, much more passionate kiss. This time, their tongues darting in and out of each other's mouths. They enjoyed the taste of one another as their hearts began to race and their breathing became heavy.

With that, Alice decided to seize the chance to live out a fantasy for real. Life was too short, and her new friend was gorgeous. She silently screamed her recently adopted motto to herself.

"YOLO baby!" (YOLO meaning "You Only Live Once")

**********

She reached out and began to stroke his arm. His skin was smooth and the tiny hairs stood on end as her fingertips caressed him. She could feel his taught muscles in his forearms flexing. She wondered how would it feel to run her fingers over his bare toned torso, his firm ass and his hardened cock. She was ready to take this illicit rendezvous to the next level.

As she sat up to face him, Jonathon broke away and ran his eyes over her body taking in her contours and curves. He lingered on her breasts, noticing for the first time she was no longer wearing a bra. Reaching out, he softly thumbed one of the nipples protruding through her dress. Finally, his eyes returned to hers and he nodded approvingly.

"Do you know how sexy you look?"

"I like it when you look at me like that," the desire in her voice obvious.

With that, he reached out and slid the straps of her dress over her shoulders exposing her heaving breasts. Alice could tell he was pleased by the grin on his face. She had implants 14 years earlier after the birth of her third and final child.

She was now completely drunk in the moment. He leaned over, nibbling each of her nipples, swirling his tongue around her flush areolas. He then moved up and placed small, soft, wet kisses on her neck. It sent a tantalizing tingle through her that made her pussy lips swell. Her reawakened lust for sex demanded consummation and what she needed more than anything was to make love to this man. She yearned to be filled with Jonathon's swollen, pulsating penis, and fucked with all the stamina of his youthful body.

"Jonathon ...," she was breathless and dizzy, unable to complete her thought. She wanted sex with him so badly.

"Alice, I feel connected to you. Like I've known you forever." His words were sincere. His gaze penetrating.

"Make love to me, Jonathon!" she whispered as she let out a soft moan in anticipation.

"Are you sure you're ready for this?" he asked, looking for one last confirmation.

Her heart pounded in her chest. "Yes," she said softly. "Yes, I want you to fuck me!" this time more forcefully.

Jonathon's face lit up with a seductive smile. He leaned in and kissed her lips again. She ran her hand over his hardened, contoured torso, finding her way beneath his waist band, encircling his hard cock with her hand. She began to stroke it softly. She was about to have sex with another man. Instead of feeling guilt, all she felt was excitement and pleasure.

Jonathon laid back on the couch. He lifted his hips and she hooked both hands around his waist band and pulled his slacks over his ankles, dropping them to the floor. His cock popped out, standing at attention. It was at least 9 inches and she had never seen a cock with such girth! Jonathon quickly sat up and removed his shirt. Alice put a hand on his chest, tracing the shape of his pecks, enjoying the sight of the completely naked man before her. He was sexier than she had imagined and she could feel the wetness of her excitement running down her inner thigh.

Placing her palm flat on his chest, she pushed him onto his back before climbing on top and attacking his gorgeous body with kisses. His skin tasted of sweat mixed with the tang of aftershave, masculine tastes, intoxicating and highly arousing. Her mouth traveled from his muscular neck downwards, past the toned pecks, his six-pack and on to the moist, pulsating cock which twitched repeatedly to her touch. Her lips engulfed his engorged tip while her hands stroked his long, solid shaft.

"Ahhh!" Jonathon moaned.

Pre-cum escaped the tip of his cock as Alice lapped it up. It was salty and slick. She found it arousing. She quicken her pace, stroking him, making him writhe and groan. She wanted him to know that she was in control, that at this moment he belonged to her. She wanted him to climax. She teased him and adjusted her pace and form sensing what excited him the most.

"Oh fuck, I'm going to cum," Jonathon gasped.

This served as motivation. She lowered her mouth over his cock and took him as deep as she could. She felt him harden more as he let out an agonized cry. As he convulsed, she released his cock from her mouth, stroking it firmly with both hands. She felt his cock twitch and hot creamy cum propelled on to her chest with each stroke.

Jonathon's body fell limp as he moaned in pleasure.

"Oh wow! That was incredible ... I'll go get you a towel!" he said breathlessly.

"No, I want to leave it there as a reminder of what I can do to you," she said firmly, but with a wry smile on her face.

He nodded approvingly. She spread the cum around with her hand, leaving her breasts glazed with the warm, shiny liquid. Jonathon laid motionless for a few moments more enjoying his orgasm. Alice remained between his legs, looking up at him as she kissed his inner thighs.

Then he sat up, took Alice by the hand to pull her onto the couch next to him. He rolled over on top as they kissed passionately and he explored her body with his hands.

"Your beautiful," he whispered as he gently slid his hands beneath the sun dress that had bunched up around her waist. He sank a finger into her waiting pussy, burying it to his knuckles and exploring it's inner depths. Then he removed it bringing it to his lips, sucking and savoring her juices. He repeated the act, this time offering his finger to Alice. She eagerly sucked on it and moaned with pleasure.

Jonathon got to his feet. Using both hands, he hooked his thumbs around her thong and tugged them from her body. As he stood looking down at her, she reached up to stroke his semi-hard cock. He grabbed her hand, pulled her to her feet, and her dress fell to the floor. He pulled her in, kissing her on the lips, his cock pressed between their bodies. Then he released her, took her by the hand, and led her to the bedroom, the two of them running like children at play.

bbrhett
bbrhett
22 Followers
12