Alex & Beth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Friends with benefits?' Alex said. He never thought anyone actually did that. He didn't feel as thought he was quite ready for a new relationship so maybe this was the happy medium. There was no denying that Beth was sexy as fuck and the sex had been beyond incredible.

'Exactly,' she said, smiling. Then she spread her legs, revealing her pink pussy. 'See this here? This is one seriously well fucked pussy. There is no way I can go through life without getting fuck by you again.' She rolled over on top of him, straddling his waist, her naked pussy dangerously close to his unsheathed cock. 'We'll take things as fast or as slow as we want, except the fucking that has to be hard and fast.'

'OK,' he said, flexing his cock and causing it to jerk up towards her pussy. Fortunately he was still flaccid so all that happened was it brushed against he labia for a brief second. All the same he saw the flame of desire flash over Beth's face. 'We'll see how it goes. I know what you mean though, that all felt unreal. We need to do it again, for science obviously to see if we get the same results.' His hands went to her waist and then he slid them round to her arse where he squeezed each cheek. 'I wonder how the wedding is getting on.'

'I really don't fucking care,' Beth said. 'Lets order up room service, I don't want to spend any more time with that lot. Not while we've still got condoms to use.' She disentangled herself from him, pausing long enough just to give the tip of his penis a kiss, and got off the bed. 'I need the loo, you look at menu and pick us something delicious to eat.'

With that Beth bounced from the room. She really was something special and Alex couldn't quite believe his luck. Maybe they could make something work between them and if it didn't then at least they would have fun along the way.