All Comments on 'Alex & Beth'

by shrikewannabe

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A good Story

Spoiled by the crap of the condom he should have just pushed is cock in and shot his cum deep up inside her unprotected pussy

This is story land no VD or babies

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

The fact that Alex showed respect for females made this story even more exciting and delightful to read.

acupacupover 5 years ago
Need to slap your editor

patience vs. patient.

BTW, is it a UK thing with quotes? Seems like most Brits use single quotes instead of double for speech when writing.

LOL, then again there are the ones that use double for both speech and ideas, so what the hell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved the sexy scene

Alex and Beth were right to ditch the party and make their own party. They do "fall into" each other fairly easily, and the spark might suggest that there was something there beforehand. Would love to see the 30-something Alex have a bit of sexy chest hair for his chest. He's got a great cock he knows how to use! Keep them loving!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good first story

OK an editor would have helped sort out the few typos and missing words but overall a good first story with believable characters and building up well to the conclusion.

I see Alex and Beth being very happy together in the future unlike silicon valley and her other halves.

I look forward to reading your future offerings.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 5 years ago
Friends with benefits

I have a suspicion Alex and Beth will become more than just friends. Since they work together, think alike, and are on the same wavelength, it's likely they will be married sooner than later.

Thanks for posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not bad...

...but a few of the sentences didn't make sense, as though you changed the wording and not the entire sentence or English isn't your first language and you murdered the translation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous