All Comments on 'Aisha in Venice Ch. 05'

by dan57

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
please do the world a favor

Find the nearest bridge and jump off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Keep Deleting the Comments you Loser

You write shit like this and then dont have the balls to take the heat? I guess your more like Umber then I thought. You know the Fetsih crowd likes these type of forced cuckold stories. You might have better luck there.

dan57dan57about 12 years agoAuthor
That was what i thought

Someone using the word Aryan in his pseudo is exactly what I thought!

The US army and the allies in1945 had stopped their job too early to eradicate your scum. i should write an erotic story depicting the sexual crimes of nazi Aryans in some concentration camps or in Oradour in France!

Why don't you join the Assad murderers in Syria?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Just love Dan's stories.

Always exciting!

FloridaryanFloridaryanabout 12 years ago
Are you Nuts??

That last statement in regards to my comments were made by a paranoid lunatic. What does my handle have to do with the atrocities that took place 60 years ago. Hey Dan Get a fucking grip dude!!!. I commented on your story not on geo political happenings from long ago. By the way I am not an Aryan as you so uneloquently put it and what took place 60 years ago was one of the worst things that has happened in human history. Only a psycho like you would try to draw an analogy between my handle and a comment on an erotic story. Wow I WILL promise you one thing. I will never read another one of your stories. If you are this unbalanced about a comment you scare the fuck out of me. Have a nice life Dan. Please remember to take your meds I think you skipped a couple days.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
the florid one is special

dude can't tie his shoes but he is an expert on literature. here's the deal; he is crying on Chapter 5 of a story and therefore is the posterboy for closet cuckolds. normal dude moves on with his life after Chapter 1; closet cuckold writes multiple comments on Chapter 5. dude is a certified closet cuck and borderline masochist who needs psychiatric intervention.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I must agree with anon

Florid's remonstrations are definitive proof of his fixation on cuckoldry. In fact, I've seen him lamenting the subject and protesting his affinity on the tenth chapter of a cuckold story. He obviously loves it but harbors some guilt. Odd indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Agreed about Florida

But have you ever noticed how many anons comment on the comments and not on the story I agree with your assessment of Florida but why don't you comment on the story? Quick to diss him but what do you think of the story?

ashtk888ashtk888about 11 years ago
Great story

Very nice story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous