All Comments on 'Affair of the Trainee & the Manager Ch. 06'

by PottersWheel

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
don87654don87654over 19 years ago
Wow! So much mixed cum and pussy sweetness......

A definite "10,000" out of a possible "100" in adulterous fucking. These two are definitely in love, yet they want to remain married to their legal spouses. All human behavior should be allowed to take place like this. God created us in 6 days, and looked back and rested on the 7th day and saw what He made and called it "good". Loins definitely feel good when they are allowed to enjoy these mergings and spendings. All those little spermotoza(s) (sp) must be having a blast in their swimming in her womb, or as they seep from her vulva lips to "run" down her inner thighs! The baby that is surely being being created without any mention of birth control will surely be a very sweet one....there is not a sour taste at all in this hot wet cave from all those spendings! The sweet milk that is sucked from her breasts later on will surely be influenced by all this hot sticky sweetness.

Please, more chapters on this story, telling of her discovery that this weekend has enriched her womb with all the sperm she has received, on an ovulating period that she had forgotten all about that she was due for, because of her lust for you. And perhaps they can continue their fucking along with their legal marriages, to allow their baby to be born and raised by both of them, together with their legal spouses somehow.....

Just some possible idea(s).....

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wear a Sexy pleated mini skirt

Okay, it's time for her to become the slut she really is. Have her wear a black pleated mini skirt with her black seamed nylons, garter belt and high heels and silk blouse and fuck her on the dance floor so everyone can see. Then cum all over her pretty face and let some of the other gentleman do the same.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
ehh

i loved the story in the beginning but now its just become so boring. i wish that they would face some type of a problem besides where they are going to meet next to fuck. how about on of their spouses find them together, b/c them just fucking all of the time has become sooooo boring. but i still kinda like the story but please be more interesting in the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
An Idea

How about the couple they watched in the hall. Maybe they could join them for drinks and come back to the room together where both couples watch each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
another Idea

How about her finally giving him her ass. Or have them go away on a banking convention where they could have sex at a resturant or in public only to come home and find there spouses having sex with each other hehe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
AROUSING, BUT NEED A PRACTICAL ENDING

I liked this story at first, but it got same old, same old. This story is not unique. The end has not been written, but I can tell you how it ends. She's done this before, he likely has not. She uses birth control and will never leave her husband--not that he doesn't know what's happening, but knows it will be over soon, as the others. Yea, she lied about a few things. He, on the other hand, will be devastated and want to heat it up with his wife, but she is sick of him and has realized he's been having an affair and neglecting her needs, whether she knows who it is or not, but likely she does. She wants to start over with a guy who has time for her and that guy is usually a friend of her husband's or someone with whom they both have an acquaintance. She has likely been having her own affair and hers is serious, including divorce, remarriage and children. At any rate, there is never a good conclusion for the original couple. He will find someone else, several times, but will always be looking around. The original lovers will end badly and not speak to each other again. I've seen too much of this over the years and there is not one happy ending for the original couple who started the affair. One ended up marrying after tearing up both marriages with children involved, but could not trust each other and divorced. The lust has to calm in any marriage and when it does is when the maturity of the people involved comes to light. Marriage is not for children. It's hard work.Three people in a marriage never works, not for the long term marriage, anyway.Us longtime old married folks are boring, but the intensity of our intimacy and trust can only be understood by those like us. Everyone knows when an office affair is happening, except those who are having the affair. Do you honestly think everyone didn't know these two were screwing like snakes, and snickering behind their backs? It's water cooler talk. The old addage, "Don't dip your pen in the company ink", still applies. All this guy had to do is say sexual harassment over his job, and she's out the door. Many things get said when an office affair ends.This story would be more interesting with a practical, final conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

It is time to confess.........I have read each of your submissions THREE times and find each just a exciting now as when I first read them.. How I wish each would leave with a more complete ending. YOU ARE A MASTER STORY TELLER.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
please finish!

This is a marvelous romantic story- but it has only six chapters, and the ending of the sixth chapter and leaves the reader "hanging", waiting for what will happen next in the drama. With its excellent plot, balanced exactly right with some tender love scenes, this story needs to be finished.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous