All Comments on 'Accidental Gangbang: Blindfold Orgy'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 66 Comments
SissyJulieAnneSissyJulieAnneover 4 years ago
Beautiful

I love this series of stories and YES PLEASE I for one would like more.

Thank you so much for all of your stories, each and everyone are absolutely AWESOME.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Your best story ever! Fantastic

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
All four

I love your stories, in an overall view. Your dialogue, meh, not as much. Between your puns, alliteration, and sometimes downright ludicrous attempts at humor, well I just shake my head. But again, overall it was great. I'm a big lesbian fan so I would hope you write all four. As for the disappointing comment, dude, it is a porn story. I know the dialogue sometimes sounds like a Beavis and Butthead episode, but what do you expect? I personally think SSL is good at what she does. I give it a 5 despite the dialogue.

herrdrierherrdrierover 4 years ago
I can't make it through the entire story

So hot I had to read it a few pages at a time. ;)

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 4 years ago
All out!

And all in! An all-out orgy with everyone having it in and out! All six experiencing both straight and gay or lesbian sex! Six bi-sexual individuals! Well done, Jasmine! The story was too long for my taste but had all the ingredients that earned it the five-star rating I gave it. I'm looking forward to more stories with this cast of characters.

CanadianMCanadianMover 4 years ago
Fun series

Just read the entire Series. What a fun fanciful romp. You have such a naughty mind. Agreat sexual fantasy.

daddydick89daddydick89over 4 years ago
One of your best

This story was filled with so many hot sex scenes, I tried my hardest to edge myself, to keep from cumming. But I ended up cumming three times before I finished it. I can't wait for the sequel.

NaughtyPoodle55NaughtyPoodle55over 4 years ago
I'm in for the

i'm in for the "Accidental Orgy: Lesbian Orgy" ;) if my opinion matters of course

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More!

I don't mind what comes next, I will happily read them all. Such a hot story.

JessicaKoxJessicaKoxover 4 years ago
WoW

Story just keeps getting better and better

ndeavourndeavourover 4 years ago
A delight once again

Wild and wickedly delicious. Fun. I didn't find it as arousing as much of your other work, but at the same time, I thought it to be more erotic than pornographic. A worthwhile trade, however.

CagsgtCagsgtover 4 years ago
Wow... another excellent saga

Nice work, wickedly naughty and full of debauchery.

I went back and read the whole series from the beginning.

Thoroughly enjoyed it the wickedly twisted plot and characters.

The relationship growth between them was well done too.

Looking forward to more

Firzen007Firzen007over 4 years ago
Amazing story (as always)

Would love to read al the options

JadeEmpressJadeEmpressover 4 years ago
Mind shattering orgasm

I loved this story!! It got me so very worked up that I had to take the edge of just to finish the story. But it was a bit hard to track because the characters name/title kept changing for ex: Katie was sometimes called the mother or the deep throat champion.

BarlowNBarlowNover 4 years ago
There is a reason your stories are a must read

You are one of the best writers on the site. Even when the subject isn’t always my first choice for erotica your writing style and depraved mind hold my attention to the end. Of course your liberal use of hosiery helps a great deal as well. I would love to read about the honeymoon orgy and suggest a story about James and Katie with Joey thrown in for good measure.

TheBlackstarTheBlackstarover 4 years ago
excellent work

very good adding 6 person orgy in one act

the two strapon penetration was wonderfull

please do if possible i want to read the Accidental Gangbang Amy's Mother

sid9764sid9764over 4 years ago

MOOOORRRREEEE!!!!!!

crewdawgcrewdawgabout 4 years ago

Some how you need to include all the suggested story line into one or just write each one. I was so hard from the beginning to the end of each one of them!! Please continue this story line!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Accidental Orgy

Please do the one where they would all take on Dwayne's mom and make her a cunt-lover to

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Started very good but destroying your work

Silkstockingslover is one of my favourite writers.

This story tho is messed up.

Started very good with an accidental gangbang witch was very well written and hot.

In the next two chapters he decided to tell her lez awakening witch is very hot but it crossed the line and became totally unrealistic.

He also decided to include incest witch is cool but the way it happened is also unrealistic and weird.

And we are now on the 4th chapter and the writer decided to make every male of the story gay out of nowhere.

The story isn't getting better by including more kinks... actually becoming worst and messed up.

About caracters:

Clarissa started as a very nice but prude sex wise woman, then she is getting more sluty and in the end is a total whore who will fuck whatever has a dick or pussy, even if she promised her husband to be that other guys are off limit.

Amy started like the crazy friend we all have but loves us witch is sexualy liberated and want her friends to start enjoying life and sex more because she loves her, and suddenly became a total mean bitch who only care about herself and how to corrupt and fuck ppl around her.

Katie is a respected wife and mother who knows how to enjoy life and sex but she has morality, but suddenly becoming a whore as well who will do incest without any 2ed thought, will fuck anyone like is nothing and on top of that he will humiliate her husband hypocritical for revenge like she didn't fuck like 10 ppl the last days.

Male caracters will become gay and will suck dick only to fuck a woman... rly???

About sex scenes most of them are hot but some of them are a little too much story wise, for the last scene when it had the potential to be awesome in the end it became a gay fuck fest and total disappointment.

So when I gave the ch1 5/5 stars and 4/5 on the next two chapters this one will get a generous 1/5 for the only reason I can't give 0/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fantastic work again!!!

Love the continatiom, the characters and the detailed, quality writings you offer. A genuine thank you. I thoroughly appreciate the gay/bi/mildly forced gay/bi elements and encourage you to continue. Thanks again

parputter69parputter69about 4 years ago
All of them.

Yes. Continue on with all of your suggested. Of course, the honeymoon comes first. While Dwayne and Clarissa are honeymooning, Amy and Katie can seduce Amy's mother. Then after the honeymoon the seduction of Dwayne's mother can be achieved; followed by the lesbian orgy at the Club. Glad you have continued this series. Great job.

travelerdaveltravelerdavelabout 4 years ago

As usual, fabulous. I am sorry that I will not offer suggestions for the continuation of the "Accidental Series". That is because I (and many others, I am certain) are happy to follow your lead. You have an amazing ability to write what we love. Please keep it up. Please continue this series. Have to say I love the 1950 series and the Backseat Mommy. Yum.

You are the best and you fans appreciate your efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
So absolutely fucking depraved and debauched

Omg what a glorious totally fucked up gang bang orgy. I absolutely adore cunt and cunt juice, getting drunk on it and eating cunt while fucking another, having a blow job while I tongue fuck another. Love to be part of an orgy like this sucking and fucking my brains out. Cunt lapping sex maniac Lanc’s UK.

LeBaron1987LeBaron1987almost 4 years ago
I liked it

I don't know why I liked it, but I liked it.

bpanther777bpanther777almost 4 years ago

Outstanding!!! Great conclusion to this story arc. You have a fan in me and I can wait to see what happens next

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
OMG yes more please!

this was amazing. yes to each of your 4 titles for whats next!!

plus a few more

Dinner at my parents - after the honeymoon Clarissa & Dwayne go to her parents house for dinner where it turns into a bi foursome

Toy Party - Amy hosts a sex toy party at Clarissa & Dwayne's house in which Dwayne and Joey get pegged by all the women. and various games where the females try each of the different types of toys to compete for a winner. eg who can last the longest on the sybian, who can take the biggest butt plug, etc.

Three's - series of shorter encounters where Clarissa & Dwayne have separate threesomes with Joey, Amy and Katie.

- Joey comes over to watch football and Clarissa distracts them from the game. Ends up with wild bi MMF threesome

- Amy comes over to play with Clarissa only whilst Dwayne is tied to a chair where they alternate teasing him with a remote controlled vibrating butt plug and a hitachi strapped to his cock with a belt. He has to watch their lesbian show for hours while the toys stimulate him, but never to the point of climax. Finally when they've had their fill of each other Clarissa and Amy untie him and take turns taking him up their asses, until he cums enough to fill both their mouths. Then Amy makes Dwayne make out with both of them as all three kiss each other swapping the cum between them.

- Katie coming over to seduce Dwayne whilst Clarissa is at work, Katie times it perfectly so that just when Clarissa comes home and walks into the living room she sees Dwayne balls deep in her ass. Clarissa then casually walks over gives Dwayne and her mum a kiss hello and then goes about her normal routine of putting her things away, taking off her coat, keys and handbag on the hall stand and discussing her day and what to have for dinner. As if your husband ass fucking your mum is the most normal thing in the world. Clarissa gets her mum to stay for dinner and then fucks both their asses with her strapon as 'punishment' for not including her in their 'secret plans' in the first place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
BBC

needs a Big Black Cock in Clarissa whore pussy with his hubby watches and for Amy to pee on everyone

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
MORE

Amy’s mum and Dwayne's mum got to be next.

Have just read through the others and have enjoyed them all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Worse episode

When an author jambs gay, lesbian, BDSM, pegging, incest sodomy and humiliation and every possible type of sex into a story the story looses direction, realism and the reader cannot relate. That coupled with all the character identification errors ruined the eroticism. Lowest rating!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

sequel needed and writing errors all over this one always good to reread before writing sequels

SecretLifeOf1122SecretLifeOf1122over 3 years ago
Please write more

The series is so cool. Please write the next parts

hdwg2003hdwg2003about 3 years ago
what an Awesome Story

Thank You, hours of enjoyment

Hitman123Hitman123about 3 years ago

This was exciting and great to read for sure, but I request you to make it more realistic. Can you please make one where the husband doesn't get to know his wife's fidelity and she actually fucks with her dad and grandad and friends and every possible man she could. :) I love the way you write the story, it makes it exciting. Much love ♡

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Dr beulahthebrit; Absolutely amazing, best one I've read, as to the further suggestions, all of them ASAP, you are one kinky minded bitch. I wish I could give twenty stars, but as usual 5.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The focus needs to shift to Katie Wilson. It’s time for her to go on a slut binge. It starts with orders from Amy but leads to a switch where she takes control.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Ok

There's a clear hierarchy in this. Amy at the top, commanding everyone. Clarissa is next. She fuck anyone Amy tells her to. Katie is next. Then Joey. Joey has first option on Clarissa, even before her fiance/husband. Dwayne is next. He is only allowed to fuck Clarissa when Amy permits it. Clarissa can fuck anyone, but Dwayne can only fuck when permitted to, and only with who Amy and Clarissa allow. James is at the bottom, literally, soon to be joined by Dwayne. Soon Dwayne won't be allowed to fuck his own wife, just like James. Those two will be the cream eaters and only allowed to take cock. Joey will be the father of Clarissa's first child, with Dwayne relegated to nanny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Completly agree with the previous comment, James and Dwayne at the bottom while Clarissa fucks other men with Joey as first option

PhilLustyPhilLustyover 2 years ago

Great stuff. Wowza. Really enjoyed the series. As far as more goes. Definitely the seductions of the mothers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

women always twist and break rules and try to justify later.

James cheated once with a girl in a box. bad yes. but katie cheated with about a dozen people.

Clarissa.. totally broke Dwayne's rule.. no men without his prior approval each time.. Dwayne needs to grow a set of balls and maybe just straight out kill Amy and Joey.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Selfish, manipulating, devious bitches masquerading as loving, caring women - they are nothing but scum! Vile, delusional, vicious scums.

Dwayne agreeing to marry is plain stupid, James should grow a pair and act like a man and divorce that skank

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My vote is the swinger’s resort, with lots of new cocks, including some of those big chocolate ones, for Clarissa.

rjsully7rjsully7over 2 years ago

Yes more!! Amy's mom, and Dwayne's mom. May as a couple illustrations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Next part part please

Kourt_0123Kourt_0123about 2 years ago

Honeymoon orgies sounds awesome! I love these stories, please keep them coming!

photokenphotokenabout 2 years ago

Great series please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What the hell are the comments of chocolate cock? Does that mean there is vanilla cock? Just very stupid comments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

OMG SO KINKY HOT. I so loved this series wanting more

ldrewsldrewsalmost 2 years ago

Continue the series please

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More please. Accidental Orgy: Lesbian Orgy

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. Please create some more chapters

goodnabor789goodnabor789about 1 year ago

Hot! Honeymoon orgy and lesbian orgy get my vote, although anything she writes is amazing!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Very hot story, although the MM sex doesn't do anything for me. Duane's Mom and or Amy's Mom would get my vote for the next part.

FunnyFearFunnyFear10 months ago

Very hot, especially the bi locomotive

saabdokksaabdokk8 months ago

5 star as always. I love the way you write.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Excellent!! You should continue to the next level with the grooms parents.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Too complex and intense - no more, thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This story is better than the second story. Very similar to the first story; little too complex, as commented on below.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

It did get a bit much to keep track of but definitely loved the action, poor Dwayne didn't get any cock in his mouth tho. That needs to change next time for sure. Please don't keep us waiting too long for the next installment.

Would love to see both families together

lbcarrlbcarr5 months ago

I read all the stories in this series but enjoyed this one the most. I don't know how much you could do as far as adding to this series but something about the honeymoon and then a second one about after the honeymoon might be awesome. Just a thought. I wouldn't presume to tell you what to write. Thanks for a really great series.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I think it would be a better series if you got rid of, "A Les Munchfest" and "An Incest Show" or made them standalone stories. Start with the AGB and continue it directly into the "Blindfold Orgy". Sort of a Dwayne gets some revenge for Clarissa's gangbang Dwayne gets his own GB from all the ladies. Less I missed something in the "Blindfold Orgy" which is very possible.

Gazman66Gazman66about 2 months ago

Absolutely out there but looking forward to more episodes if there will be?

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

First off let me say I enjoyed the parts of the series that I read (Accidental Gangbang and Blindfold Orgy). I tried to read the other two but it just isn't my kink. Not to say they were bad, just not a enough topics to keep me interested.

However, I would like to offer some small critique, hopefully taken positively. As I said, I enjoyed the story but I would have liked to have seen more consistency in the series in the way of timeline and cock sizes. I know these are minor things but I guess as a reader (and of course I can only speak to my preferences), I like to construct the details in my head.

The timeline: It starts two week from the wedding, then it seems like the accidental gangbang takes place 1 week from the wedding in Blindfold Orgy. The bride and groom decided not to have sex starting Nov 30 (a month before the wedding which is Dec 30) but the Clarrisa in the box is horny because she hasn't had sex in nearly a month -- although this is maybe more like two weeks based on the other dates and times. I know -- nitpicky.

As far as the cock size. The bride prepares her butt for the groom's "smaller-than-most five inch cock". Her father has "surprisingly long cock" ("my dad's big cock"). I think in the Accidental Gangbang, there was some intent to have the groom shamed by the Bride's father having a bigger cock ( she felt another orgasm building). In blindfolded orgy, the groom now has a 8 inch penis, grew 3 inches in overnight (what is miracle supplement is he taking?) also Dad's cock has deflated to tiny. I think the intent is so that the bride's mother can humiliated him. Unfortunately requiring a significant inconsistency (the bride thinking she can't even orgasm on such a small penis).

One other inconsistency: In the blindfold orgy, the bride is "dying to feel what cocks in both her pussy and ass felt like."; but she already knew since Dwayne and Joey Dped her a week earlier in the accidental gangbang.

A what-if that I thought would have been hot. After telling Joey to finish in her (Katie), if Joey had unexpectedly put his cock in her virgin butthole just like Katie had done minutes ago to her husband. Just a thought.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...