Accidental Gangbang: An Incest Show

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being accidentally fucked by my father.

Being eaten in my kitchen by my best friend.

Eating my best friend.

Having lesbian sex and riding a Sybian onstage in a roomful of strangers.

Sharing a black pussy with my mother.

Doing a live 69 with my mother while it was being commentated.

All those were surreal and unbelievable... yet didn't come close to matching what was currently transpiring.

My Mom and I were in a threesome with the most famous woman in the world... and we'd already both eaten out the other most famous woman in the country, if not in the world, Governor Greene.

I closed my eyes and allowed the Laura Madison to lick me.

Having already come multiple times today, I knew this would be a lengthy lapping.

"That's it, Amy," Mistress Samantha moaned, "lick my cunt."

Through the lust I was in, I'd almost forgotten Amy was here. I glanced back and saw Mistress Samantha's hand on the back of Amy's head.

Trying to mimic the Mistress's persona, I reached down and pulled Laura's head deeper into my pussy and ordered, "Eat my pussy, Laura."

She kept licking me, moaning the entire time, and then I felt her entire body shudder as Mom got her off.

Mistress Samantha moaned, "Your pet just got my pet off."

"Mmmmmm," Amy moaned, as she licked.

"Suck on my clit, my little celebrity slut," I ordered, feeling my own orgasm growing.

"Ride her face," Mommy added, as she approached me from behind, squeezed my boobs and kissed my neck.

"Mmmmmmmm," I moaned, as I turned back towards Mom and kissed her, tasting Laura's pussy second hand. "Did she taste good?"

"Delicious," Mom said, as she kissed me.

We kissed for a moment, before I began grinding on Laura's face, feeling a rush of power from being on top and in charge... for although I had enjoyed obeying Amy's orders tonight and being a complete slut last night, it was exhilarating to be in control of someone else... first with my mother, and now with Laura.

I continued to hold Laura's face deep in my cunt and began to really grind on her face. "That's it," I moaned, then feeling witty, I referenced one of her biggest movies, 'Pink Princess', "lick your queen's cunt, my pink princess."

"Then what am I?" Mom asked.

"My pussy peasant," I smoothly alliterated.

"Yes, my Queen," Mom smiled, as she tweaked my tits and nibbled my neck while I frolicked freely on Laura's face.

I closed my eyes and allowed my long-building orgasm to rise to a climactic crescendo, a perfect harmonic orchestra of sounds, as I screamed, "Yes, I'm coming!"

I collapsed forward, my pussy still above the movie star, and was surprised when I felt a tongue on my asshole while Laura's was still busy lapping up my flooding cunt cum.

My body trembled from the intensity of euphoria, as I allowed my orgasm to consume me.

Mom was still licking my ass when Mistress Samantha ordered, "Incest sluts, fuck each other with this."

I looked up and saw a two-foot-long double ended dildo lying next to me on the floor.

"I'm not sure I can come again," I gasped, as I rolled onto my back.

"Only one way to find out," Mom chirped happily, as she grabbed the massive dildo and slid one fat end inside my cunt with ease.

"Oh fuck, Mom," I screamed, as I was suddenly filled with this massively fat dildo.

"Scissor, sluts," Mistress Samantha ordered.

"What does that even mean?" I asked.

Laura explained, "Cross your legs with each other's and fuck yourselves with the dildo in both your cunts. But it also means your pussy lips need to kiss each other's, so between the two of you you'll need to completely hide the salami."

"Oh, of course," I smiled, as Mom began working herself into that exact position.

It was awkward, but I watched as Mom inserted the other end of the dildo in her box and moved closer to me... slowly.

As her cunt lips laboriously approached mine, the generous portion of the dildo that was inside me somehow wormed its way to new depths, while stimulating me like crazy as Mom's thrusting approach crammed it into me like a slithering pleasure snake.

"Oh God," I moaned.

"I'm going to scissor the fuck out of you," Mom said, which made me laugh.

"You do that," I smiled, before adding, "and Laura, come and sit on my face. No way I'm leaving this room without tasting you."

"Yes, Queen," she smiled, referencing my earlier self-proclaimed title.

"Mmmmmm," I smiled and moaned as she straddled my face, just as I felt my mother's cunt lips begin twitching against mine.

Cunt to cunt, with a massive dildo completely inside us, as our nether lips made out.

"Now fuck each other, you incestuous bimbos," Mistress Samantha ordered, as I stared into Laura's cunt.

I wasn't sure exactly how to do that, especially since I was distracted and captivated by the most famous actress in the world's pussy above me... her sweet scent enveloping me.

Mom began moving her hips as I extended my tongue and moaned as the dildo moved deep inside me.

"Hungry, slut?" Amy asked, assumedly to Mom, since my face was already occupied.

"Always," Mom said.

"I'm so going to fuck my own mom, and soon," Amy pledged.

"I can help with that," Mom offered.

"Less plotting, more fucking," Mistress Samantha ordered.

"To be continued," Amy said, as I considered that there was no doubt Amy would make that happen.

Thus began a wild foursome.

I licked Laura.

Mom licked Amy.

Mom and I fucked each other deeply.

There was no more talking... just moaning.

Laura's cunt tasted amazing, and hearing her moan for me was exhilarating.

After a few minutes of our wild lesbian foursome... it became a surprise sixsome (is that even a word? Perhaps better, since some of us were blowing each other like horns, the word sextet could be redirected) as I heard the unmistakable voice of Governor Greene begging, "Yes, fuck me, Mistress."

"In your asshole?" Mistress Samantha asked, her tone one of power and one that she was clearly using to impress the four of us.

"Yes, Mistress, pound my asshole with that big cock," Governor Greene responded, just one more hot unbelievable shock in a day full of hot unbelievable shocks.

"Such a good slut," Mistress Samantha moaned.

The Governor moaned back, "Oh yes, fill my ass."

I wish I could have viewed the sodomy of this potential next President of the country, but alas, I was busy munching on the most famous actress in the world while fucking my mother. Poor, poor me... not!

The moans filling the room increased and it was Mom who came first, her screams muffled somewhat by Amy's pussy.

Laura followed, wordlessly flooding my face with her sweet nectar.

Amy followed shortly afterwards as she ordered, "Suck on my clit, Mommy-slut."

I lapped up Laura's pussy juice until she dazedly rolled off of me.

I looked up as Amy leaned down and kissed me.

She whispered, as the dildo was pulled out of me, "Enjoying your bachelorette party?"

I quoted our favourite movie, "I'm having the time of my life."

"It has been a lot of dirty diving," she smiled.

"Thank you so much," I breathed, looking up at her in awe.

"Slut, fist fuck our bachelorette bimbo," Mistress Samantha ordered.

"Yes, Mistress," Laura replied eagerly, as I felt my legs being spread wide.

"This may hurt a bit," Amy warned, as she resumed kissing me.

"Oh God, yes, drill my ass," Governor Greene moaned, although I still couldn't see her.

Fingers parted my pussy and I moaned into Amy's mouth.

"Ever been fisted?" Amy asked.

"No," I moaned, as some fingers... don't ask me how many... entered me.

"Tonight is a long night of firsts," Amy smiled.

"That it is," I smiled.

"May I come, Mistress?" Governor Greene moaned.

"You want to come from getting ass fucked?"

"Yes, Mistress," Governor Greene admitted. "Only you can turn me into such a submissive slut."

"Remember that when you're in the Oval Office," the dominant Mistress said, before adding, "now come, you dirty ass slut."

"Oh God!" I moaned, as I listened to the sodomy while suddenly my cunt was filled with Laura's entire hand.

"Oh fuck, yes," the Governor screamed, as she came.

Amy raised herself off me and I looked over to see my Mom licking the Governor's pussy as she was ass fucked... so hot.

I then looked down and saw the beautiful Laura Madison pumping my cunt with her entire hand, now bunched up into a proper fist... making me feel so full. She smiled wickedly and said, "Come for me, my queen."

"Fist fuck me harder, my princess," I moaned, wanting her to really fist me.

"As you wish," she smiled, somehow hotter when she quoted a movie, even if this time she probably didn't mean to.

"Oh, I insist," I said, watching her intently as she pumped my pussy, in awe that all I could see was her forearm.

"Have a good night, ladies," the Governor said.

I looked up and smiled, "It was a pleasure to meet you."

"The pleasure was all mine," she smiled playfully.

"Trust me, it wasn't," I moaned, as the fisting was getting intense.

She strode out into the public hallway fully nude except for her black thigh highs and four-inch heels, and in addition to looking gorgeous, she had resumed her dignity. Far from dignified myself, I closed my eyes and just allowed my imminent orgasm to take over.

"Come, slut," Mistress Samantha ordered.

"Now, slave," Amy added.

"Oh God, more," I begged, both for the fist fucking and the name calling.

"You bimbo bitch," Mistress Samantha added.

"You mother fucker," Amy wickedly called me.

"Oh fuck!" I screamed, being called a mother fucker the final straw.

Laura pulled out her hand and buried her face in my cunt. My body quaked again as I had multiple days with multiple orgasms as I lived multiple lives.

As my orgasm coursed through me, I was thoroughly spent.

I lay there like a pile of orgasmic mush.

Mistress Samantha ordered, "Slut, let's leave these three to their own kinky shit."

"Yes, Mistress," Laura obeyed, ceasing to lick me and giving my pussy lips one final, loud smack of a kiss.

I opened my eyes and said, "It was amazing meeting you."

"You too," she smiled warmly, like she did in her movies, the main difference being tonight she was wearing a necklace that proclaimed her to be an 'OWNED SLUT' and her face was glistening with my cunt cum.

I watched her crawl out, a fluffy tail still sticking out of her butt, and then said, "Wow!"

"Even I'm a little stunned by all that transpired," Amy nodded, as I looked over and saw she was sitting on the chair Samantha had used and once again had Mom between her legs.

"I think you may have broken me," I said.

"Or fixed you," she shrugged.

"Either way," I said, looking at Mom between her legs, "I'll never be the same again."

"So are you going to help your mom and me fuck my mom?" she asked.

"You going to help me give Dwayne the ultimate threesome?"

"Actually, I even have a better idea," she said, with a look that always meant trouble.

"Oh, God," I said, "what are you thinking?"

"That is for me to know and you to gasp when you find out," she smiled, as her hand went possessively through Mom's hair.

"I really did open Pandora's box," I said, as I watched Mom licking my best friend.

"As well as your own box and your mom's box," Amy teased, as she snapped her fingers.

"And I sure do love your box," I smiled, as I crawled over to her, happy to do whatever else she ordered me to do.

After all... accidents happen, and that isn't always a bad thing.

THE END... FOR NOW...

Possible follow-ups:

Accidental Gangbang: DP 4some

Back at Amy's, each woman gets triple-teamed with a surprise visitor (Dwayne or Governor Greene). Thoughts?

Accidental Gangbang: Pegging Dad

Clarissa pegs her father using some blackmail. (Mom joins in)

Clarissa pegs both fathers

Accidental Gangbang: The Wedding

Kinky sex before, during and after.

Accidental Gangbang: The Wedding Night

A wild orgy in the Honeymoon Suite at the end of the night.

Accidental Gangbang: XXX Honeymoon

Who knows yet?

12