All Comments on 'Accidental Gangbang: An Incest Show'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Chris

I say Dwayne. He's shown himself both loyal and faithful, plus supportive of his fiance's new sexual awakening. He should get some kind of award.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 5 years ago

Very hot. My only criticism is the constant use of the same three hole term in every one of your stories. After a few of your stories, it gets to be repetitive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
My favorite

I love all your stories, I have read them all and look forward to reading more from you

ForTheLoveOfFemdomForTheLoveOfFemdomabout 5 years ago
Great follow up!

I really enjoyed this chapter. And pegging dad sounds like a really interesting twist!

ReadytedyReadytedyabout 5 years ago
Great Story

Loved the story. I hope you get Amys mother involved before, during or after the wedding. She could be the biggest slut of them all.

erktecerktecabout 5 years ago
Hot

Just down right hot.....

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesabout 5 years ago
Fabulous!

Five stars again, Jasmine! You make my nipples tingle and my cock so hard with your stories. I always have to tweak, tease, pluck, and tug my man nipples when I read one of your stories! And that gives me a throbbing erection frequently stroked to orgasmic ejaculation! Thanks for giving me pleasure! It's why I come and cum here! Sending a kiss to you from afar!

I'd love to see Dwight, the faithful fiance, get to enjoy all the women - even Governor Greene! I know I'd like to get my cock such a treat! Multiple women, multiple holes! All those pussies to eat! Cunnilingus is my favorite activity! Yummy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Just plain goofy

The story is all right I guess, but the dialogue is ridculous. Who talks like that? Like Sex4lf said, who uses three hole whatever? I get that in dom sub encounters there is probably name calling, but this is goofy. One of your longtime readers, Mantoy, claims to be a sub. Ask him for advice. I'm sure there is a lot of bitch, cunt, slut, whore, but I have great doubts about three hole fucktoy, cocksucking bimbo, daughter licking slut, and other such nonsense. Utterly ridiculous, you story writing, name calling, goofy sex termed writer. See?

largejames22largejames22about 5 years ago
Next Chapter

You are the best Writer on this Site and I love reading your Stories. For DP4some the mystery guest has to be Governor Greene I think you don’t write enough about her I might be wrong thou. Dwayne can have his fun through the wedding and Honeymoon chapters and for the rest of his life.

NaughtyPoodle55NaughtyPoodle55about 5 years ago
Hot AF

Well written, good plot, i i can't but encourage you to write some more !

TopazThornTopazThornalmost 5 years ago
Great keep it going

Okay I like it very much great with the crossover, waiting for more. As for the chapter Do 4some I think Dwayne, he deserves a reward for being under standing. Governor green dose need more story time,Do 5some?,her own story etc... I am not into pegging, but dads Ben naughty and not taking care of mommy,so have at it ( mom needs someone to dominate, Daddy?). As for the other's I will wait to see how it goes. Thank you.

JadeEmpressJadeEmpressalmost 5 years ago
Omg so steamy

Omg this was so steamy it got me and worked up!!! I love this series so.hot. I think for the next chapter it should be governor green and there should 5-some chapter too!!! Love your stories!!! It always gets me super wet!!! Cant wait for the next chapter. Thank you so much for writing on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More to cum?

Hi! I Hope we can have a reunion chapter with friends, family and in-laws? that might revolve around a slightly incestuous orgy Theme...thanks

SissyJulieAnneSissyJulieAnneover 4 years ago
Love this story chain

I love this story chain from the "Accidental Gangbang" which started this all off to the end of the last story. Please continue writing this story line. As for idea's after leaving the club Amy, Clarissa and her Mom they go back and seduce Amy's Mom also. As for the upcoming wedding after Clarissa's baptism in the lesbian club maybe she could dump Dwayne and marry either Amy or Governor Greene and the ceremony and reception is held in the club as a free for all orgy. Instead of the normal ring that the couple get the intended Mistress does get the ring but Clarissa get to wear a OWNED SLUT collar instead of the ring. These are all of course idea's and anything that you choose to write will be awesome anyway and I cannot wait to read what you do write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Super Hot!

Great story please keep it going. Get Amy's mom in there and have the dads submissive!

crewdawgcrewdawgabout 4 years ago
My vote

My vote is Accidental Gangbang: Pegging Dad. I think this would so AWESOME! I'd love to have it done to me!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I love the collab with big Rosie and Laura from u other books

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Accidental gangbang...

the next one should be Accidental gangbang the wedding

from an avid reader of your works and most literoctica.

from:Marcus Horton

rjsully7rjsully7over 2 years ago

You should keep the accidental Gang bang series going.

ElmochicanElmochicanover 2 years ago

This is fast becoming my favorite series of all time.

In reference to the questions you asked at the end of this installment. I would query, why not all of them?

4chuckssite4chuckssitealmost 2 years ago

All I can say is that you have some wild and wicked ideas and you put them in stories very well.

Baqfid12Baqfid12almost 2 years ago

Love your imagination

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would love to see her with her dad again but this time he knows, maybe then bring her mom in and have a threesome.

DannyXDannyXabout 1 year ago

Definitely pegging Dad!

Candi_SwallowsCandi_Swallows9 months ago

I absolutely want to see pegging dad!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Yes get Dwayne involved. First thing. He should get Amy's three holes, then Clarissa's mom's three holes and possibly his moms three holes. Since Dwayne got Clarissa's 3rd hole first, she should get Dwayne's 3rd hole first. A win-win for all story series? Hopefully. Keep going. You have a lot to work with, make it work.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

My opinion? Good lesbian fantasy; does not fit the original Accidental Gangbang plot. Samantha is down right evil/mean. She needs some payback. How about Dwayne and his bachelor party friends taking control of her (Samantha) and making her their personal submissive. I have an idea. I will try to expand on it. Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...