Abasiophilia - Wheelchair Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At that point I expected him to stop but he kept on plowing my ass like it was terra madre. I bit down on the pillow as tears ran down my cheeks. I could feel his hot breath on my neck and the slap of his big ball sack on my ass.

Finally he finished fucking me. As his cock softened he waited a while and then extricated himself and then Remic said in a very loud voice,

"Sorry Buddy, looks like I gave your heart shaped ass a little extra color. Well, it's appropriate for Valentine's Day. Don't worry, you're not going to forget this Valentine's Massacre very soon. You'll be feeling my big cock inside you long after tonight is over."

I just lay there stiff and wet from his sweat and cum as he pushed off. I could hear him peeing in the sink, then the doors closed and I sensed I was all alone. At some point, maybe an hour later, I slowly got up with effort. I felt very stiff and all the thrusting had made my back sore. I washed up with a warm soapy washcloth and returned to the bed and fell back onto the bed without realizing that a lot of Remic's cum had run out of my ass and onto the bed sheet.

I got up again and grabbed a fresh towel and laid it over the wet cum spots and fell back asleep until morning. When I awoke the bed sheets were an embarrassment and besides the stains you'd expect there were some signs of blood, from my ass no doubt, which was sore and raw. I took some of the hotel lotion and lubed my ass but the alcohol in the lotion burned. I reached behind and felt my ass hole which seemed wider than before. I thought of those prison stories where several big cocked prisoners would rape a guy just to open him up for their daily pleasure. At least that's what it felt like, like I had been surgically altered.

THE APOLOGY

As the early morning light filled the room, my eyes opened and I awoke. I spruced up, washed my face and got into the wheelie and rolled down to the breakfast buffet. Jason was there, evidently he was worked in the hotel as a waiter. He took good care of me and apologized for his lover's actions.

"Are you ok?" he asked.

"Not really, my ass hurts like hell."

"Yeah, he has a pretty big cock, it took me quite a while to get used to it and I've been taking it in the ass for a long time before we started dating. I could see he was really using his monster cock to punish you. Don't worry, in a few days you will start to recover, but your ass hole will never shrink back to what it was before. It's like the muscles get torn but on the other hand, if you are into anal it will be easier for you going forward."

He leaned close to me and kissed me on the cheek,

"I'm sorry baby, I guess it was my fault."

At that point his arm dropped from my shoulder and he let it brush up against my cock. I looked up at him as if saying maybe this wasn't the right time. He pulled his arm back.

"Can I give you a call if I come out to Los Angeles?"

"Do you have my number?"

"Oh don't worry, I can get it from the desk."

I nodded. What else could I do. A blow job artist like him is hard to find.

I finished my coffee and rolled back to my room just in case anyone was watching. Noontime was checkout, so I gathered my stuff into my small suitcase and took the elevator down to the parking area. No one was there so I got out of the chair and folded it and shoved it into the trunk. I walked slowly holding onto the car door and eased myself inside.

It was a few hours of driving to get back to Los Angeles, but it was a clear beautiful day. I tried to shift my weight a bit in the car seat, trying to find a position where my ass wasn't hurting but there wasn't much I could do except grin and bear it. I'd really been fucked and reduced to a gaping raw asshole!

FEELING SORE

I finally got home and gingerly walked on my toes to reduce the ass pain. I took a warm bath to soak my burning ass. What else could I do? I wasn't in a rush to repeat that event but the idea of being butt fucked was a bit intriguing. Did that mean I was gay? I wasn't quite sure, but if I repeated that experience it would have to be with someone who had a smaller cock, that was a given. When I ask Jules, my gay friend about anal, he said the reason most gay guys like to get fucked by a large cock was because they could feel the ass trauma of a big cock's devastation to the intestinal lining even two of three days afterwards. Sort of like getting 3 days of butt fucking out of only one fuck. He said a 5 or 6 inch cock felt good but didn't have the lasting impression. I don't know if that would work for me. Of course Jules offered to experiment but I put him off for the moment.

"How big is your cock Jules?"

He held up two hands and grinned like a banshee.

The wheelchair rouse had earned me a lot of sex, blow jobs galore, a number of good fucks and some unwanted attention like Remic raping my ass just because his lover had sucked my cock. Then there was Marci's strap on, oh well that was bearable and I sort have felt I'd done a good deed letting her put it in me, but that Remic butt fuck, yikes, that was pure pain and blood was not much of a reward, more like a red badge of courage.

.......................

MEETING MONICA

By now a little more than a week had passed and I thought my innards were healed. When I defecated my ass didn't burn so I figured I'd healed up. I decided to take the Metro (Subway) to downtown of Los Angeles and ended up near the city courts. I was approached by a dark haired chubby young woman holding a clipboard against two large tits. She was waving some colored paper handouts. I guessed she was probably in her mid-twenties. I imagined that when she saw I was in a wheelchair, she assumed I might be of profit to her and the law firm she worked for.

Obviously she was one of several paralegals trawling the streets around the courthouse, looking for potential clients. When she saw the wheelchair I could see her start to salivate. She ran right over to me and handed me a folio of her firm's services. I was struck by her similarity to Monica Lewinsky, a fantasy fuck I knew I never had a chance of accomplishing.

I took the pamphlets and looked closely at her, I couldn't help myself, I blurted out,

"My God, you look like Monica," I exclaimed.

She smiled, "She is actually my 2nd cousin, although naturally she is older than me."

"Do you know her?"

"Well, not really. Before he big scandal she would attend some family functions, we have a reunion every few years, but after she was 'tainted' she became more reclusive."

We talked a bit about Monica and how I thought she was so beautiful and how she'd been so terribly wronged and seduced by the President.

"I hate that SOB."

"Yeah,' she said, "We feel the same way. So is there a case I can help you with?"

I explained how I'd been injured and how I'd had legal representation.

"Did they ask for loss of income?"

"I guess, I just signed a paper and got $7000 and my medical cost covered although quite frankly the orthopedist was a waste of time." I didn't mention how they would hook my knees up to some electric vibrator machine and when the nurse left the room I'd shift it onto my dick and get a great hard on.

"That's all you got?"

"Well, the lawyer got about $10,000 to cover his fee share and court expenses."

"You got fucked," she said.

"Yeah that happens too."

"You know we could sue your attorney for something," she said. "They really raped you raw."

"Yeah, well that happens to. What's your name?"

"My real name is Lewellen, but you can call me Stevie."

"Oh, are you a lesbian? Most girls with boy's names are."

"Oh no, I just adopted the nickname, I was a big Stevie Nicks fan. You know I met her shopping in Santa Monica a year ago."

"As my legal rep you are bound to confidence aren't you."

"Sure."

"Well, I had a run in with a lesbian and her strap-on that wasn't really consented to and then I was really raped by some dude whose gay boyfriend had blown my dick a few hours earlier, also without my permission."

"You didn't consent?"

"Nope, although it felt good."

"We can talk about that too. Sexual assault and unconsented sex acts are a no-no. Come on over to the office."

Before I could respond in the affirmative, she was pushing me through the crowded street, past the court building, where there was a small taco stand, past some guy selling fruit out of a glassed ice cart. Then we arrived at the office, she pushed the brass rimmed door was open and in we went.

By now it was late in the afternoon. There seemed to be a lot a people coming and going. Moments later we were in an elevator with several other people. Everyone seemed to be staring at the floor. When the door opened at her chosen floor, she rolled me into the office of Sivet, Forno and Clemton.

Just about everyone was gone from the office. That didn't put off Stevie, she pushed the chair into a small room, closed the door, for security, she said, and seated me next to a recliner. Then she started giving me forms to fill out.

"I'm a little tired for this," I said, "can't we do this next time."

"Ok, but you have to tell me about this rape, who was this actor who fondled you?"

"Maybe, there were two guys but I don't know their last names." I lied about Remic.

"Did you say two guys, I thought it was a strap-on penetration."

"Oh yeah, that too."

So I started telling Stevie the details of the incidents out at Big Bear, leaving out any mention that I was faking my disability. Immediately she said,

"We could sue the hotel."

But as I began to describe in detail about the sex party she began to turn crimson and became short of breath. I thought maybe the story had excited her but then to my chagrin she seemed to faint. Obviously something was seriously wrong. I stopped playing the cripple and got up from the chair and lifted her onto the recliner. Her eyes were blinking but I could get no verbal response from her. She seemed to be having some sort of epileptic seizure. It only lasted a minute and a half and then her eyes opened and began to focus.

DREAMS CUM TRUE

"William, I am yours, take me."

I couldn't understand what was going on. It seemed as if the seizure had awoken a different personality and I was being mistaken for what must have been a former or current love interest. I stroked her head and she pulled my hand down to her large breasts.

Ok, I figured, I can do that. I unbuttoned her white blouse and inserted my hand inside her bra.

"Oh yes," she was calling me William again, "please don't stop."

I played with her tits for a while and seeing she was getting hotter by the minute I lifted up her skirt.

"Yes William, make sweet love to me like before."

I wasn't going to argue so reached around and struggled to pulled off her panties. She had a rather large outlined shaved slit with just a wisp of clit sticking out. I leaned forward and gave her cunnie a few lick. She had what is called a demi bush, shaved so her vag was bare but surrounded by thick dark curls. Of course when I licked her she pulled my head close and I ended up burying my nose inside her vag. When I was having difficulty breathing I extricated my head and undid my pants.

"Fuck me William," she stammered. "After all Valentine's Day has hardly passed."

Ok, I can do this. I can be William, who ever he is. My cock had risen to it's glorious eight inches and her cunt was wet and juicy so what the heck, I got on top, the old missionary position and went to town, bareback of course, meaning to pull out before cuming. The situation was so bizarre that I became so excited I lost control and came much to quickly, so quickly that I never had a chance to pull out.

"More! More!" said Stevie or who ever she'd become. She implored me to continue.

I was trying to satiate her. She wanted every inch of cock and at the same time she kept shouting. I put my hand over her mouth the calm her but she just pushed my hand away. I thought if I kept at it maybe she'd shut up. My cock had spent and was now as soft as a cooked yam.

Desperate to calm her, I put my two fingers inside her vag and jiggled her button until she climaxed, my pinky seemed to lock into her ass cheek. I must say it took a while to get her completely off. My fingers were sloshing so much in her vaginal juices that even my shirt sleeve was inundated. I lifted myself up and found myself staring into her blue eyes, she stared straight ahead as if she could see right through me. She looked to be in some sort of trance state.

"Is there a bathroom near?" I asked.

"Of course, we have many bathrooms here in the White House."

Oh my God, now she was turning into Monica.

I covered her up with a few throw pillows, pulled myself together and jumped onto the wheelie and rolled out the door. I exited the office and pushed the button on the elevator which seemed to take forever to arrive. Just as it arrived, Stevie, bare breasted opened the office door, saw me entering the elevator and shouted out,

"William, William Jefferson Clinton, you get back here. Don't you abandon me as before."

I tried to imitate our beloved president's Arkansas drawl,

"I'll be right back honey, just go inside and wait."

That seemed to work, she acted like a robot and started to close the door and then shouted,

"You got cum juice all over my new blue dress."

The elevator door closed and I hit the star button and hopefully descended back to sanity.

ESCAPE

I was totally exhausted by the time I got the wheelchair up the hill near the courthouse. There on the street was a hobo standing in front of some homeless encampment. Seeing me in my difficulty, the toothless guy came forward and offered to help.

"I just have to rest for a few minutes," I said.

"Sure you do. Come here into my tent."

He wheeled me right into his tent and helped me dismount. I sat for a while in the cool comfort of his small red tent. I sat by myself and when I'd rested enough to continue my journey I looked outside the tent but the homeless guy had disappeared. I lifted up the tent flap and looked out and there he was in the distance, looking about the size of an insect, he was so far away.

That was when I realized I'd been duped. The little homeless guy had stolen my wheelchair. I struggled to my feet. I thought about chasing after him but he was so far away and you never know if these guys can get violent. I just figured it was best to leave.

Freed from myself enforced wheelchair ritual I was able to arrive quickly at the Metro station and headed back home. Yes, the wheelie was a chick magnet , I could order another one from Amazon, it cost less than $200 bucks, but maybe for now I'd just try to get by with my 8 inch dick and a bottle of booze. That had surely opened plenty of pussy in the past. Maybe I'll give the natural method another try before we get to next Valentine's Day. That was when I realized my ass was still hurting.

THE END

Dear Esteemed Reader,

Thanks for taking the time to read this story. I hope it was instructive. If you enjoyed the story please give it a high vote and please comment at the end or email me.

Best as always, Erectus