All Comments on 'Abasiophilia - Wheelchair Sex'

by erectus123

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
erectus123erectus123about 5 years agoAuthor
You can't please all of the people all of the time...

We live in an age of great sensitivity. One reader who claimed he was disabled objected to the story saying,

"The story’s supposed to be comic. It fails.

As it happens, I am physically disabled. I was retired from the Navy on disability 18 years ago, and know what life as a 100% disabled person is really like. Wheel chairs aren’t “chick magnets”— most women aren’t fetishists, and most men in wheelchairs don’t find fetishists particularly attractive. It’s hard enough to be seen as an adult, intelligent human being without having your cane or chair becoming a sex object.

If this story were about someone who was actually living with a physical disability having lots of sex it would be one thing, but here the protagonist is faking his injury, manipulating women and lying to get their sympathy and into their pants. It’s just wrong on so many levels.

On the other hand, there was real disability demonstrated here. Erectus123 apparently suffers from a very rare birth defect: acardia. He seems to have been born without a heart."

I would point out that to my critic that the story is based in reality, on a dear single friend who has no use of his legs but has a very big personality and one other attractive feature that the girls love. He has fucked more women then most of us could imagine. Everyone is in love with him. He takes advantage of his disability and for him his wheelchair is a "chick magnet"

The protagonist in the story was disabled, eventually he overcomes his disability and having had sympathy and sex offered by women, he continues to pursue same. However his con also leads to negative results.

My advice to you, if you are truly disabled, stop feeling sorry for yourself and get a sense of humor. I feel for your loss, I respect your sacrifice, if you were my neighbor I'd be at your beck and call to help in anyway I could. Life is not kind to most of us. Most of us have disabilities. I was in a wheelchair for 5 years and it never undermined my sexual life. I have worked extensively with blind persons of all races who you might not know have strong sexual drives despite their disabilities.

nb. 'Arcadia' is a rare genetic defect and refers to conjoined twins. I do not have a twin.

rodryder44rodryder44almost 5 years ago
It was funny

While reading your story I had the thought that some readers might be offended by the false disability. I ignored it because I know you were just being creative and not malicious.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Best yet! Loved his humor. Great writing.

erectus123erectus1235 months agoAuthor

I try my best. Humor seems to be a frequent element in my stories. Life is kinda funny don't cha know? A good laff can do wonders for you. Some think laughter can be curative. I don't know how much it can cure but always feel better after a laugh. Laughter is an integral part of sexual play in my experience, often after climax when one is relaxed and happy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usererectus123@erectus123
 Personal Bio Notes: I was born in Belfast, passing through my dear mother's loins, and that is where I find most comfort, passing through with other women, not my mother. I survived through the years of Irish troubles and immigrated to the USA after various family tragedies...