All Comments on 'A Vampire's Tale'

by msnomer68

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I enjoyed this story

I enjoyed this story, and would be interested to read another one. You have a good imagination, and draw the reader in with certain details given like morsals.

Perhaps, though, you could concentrate on just one city or town that your main character visits, and tell that story. Details. Add details. Don't cut your writing short with a hurried ending. And, perhaps you could write more of the brotherhood relationship between Lucian and Dominicus. I really liked that character. His backstory would be interesting to read.

Overall, good job. It was a nice piece of work.

aabelardaabelardabout 7 years ago
A real world with vampires in it

I found this story listed as like my own "A Legend of the Great War". Well, I didn't see that at first, but as I read I began to wonder if Literotica's computer bots know more than I thought.

Then I realised that both stories exist in a real world, and a world which exists across changing time. Literotica has far too many throbbing-organ stories which, although they are meant to represent days, a week or a month, really just exist in a moment of time. Too many awakenings in which people don't actually awaken. But you have, in your way, made vampires far more real and sympathetic than the normal human characters of so many others.

I haven't written nearly as much as you, possibly because I got a bit disillusioned with so much that I saw on this site. But now I have a lot more reading to do. It is always darkest just before the Dawn!

OmniferisOmniferisabout 6 years ago
5*'s but wish for more

Wish there was more of this. Maybe like a series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous