A Twin's Revenge Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chicklet
Chicklet
230 Followers

The flogger was laying next to my victim on the bed, and I picked it up now, dragging the thin leather strips across Amelia's soft back and through the crevice of her buttocks.

My captive shuddered as I traced her curves with the leather, I thought with fear, until I saw the flesh around her pussy growing more swollen and parting further as if to invite penetration. My cock pulsed again, and a shiver passed through me as I imagined sticking my cock into her hot slit right now. But I couldn't, not yet. There was still plenty of time.

Her bottom clenched as she felt the leather there, and I had to tug the last strand free to run the threads down her legs.

The flogger had many thin leather stands, which Claudia had assured me many times stung but didn't hurt as badly as some of the others we'd tried. She told me that the initial pain was shocking, but after a while it wasn't so bad. I drew my hand back and let the full weight of the leather hit her bottom, right across both cheeks.

A hissing sound escaped Amelia's lips as soon as I had struck her. She didn't cry out, or whimper, or any of the things that Claudia usually did in reaction. Amelia just sucked in her breath, hissed, and seemed to tense up even more than before. Angry red welts rose up on her bottom where the leather had collided with her flesh. Amelia clenched her legs and her buttocks as I softly ran the leather over her again, teasing her stinging skin with the thick threads of the flogger.

Amelia whimpered, finally, as I teased her with the leather. It wasn't pitiful, as I had feared it would be, but was more of an aroused type of noise. I drew the flogger back and prepared to strike again, but instead of putting all my strength in the blow as I had done before I just let it fall limply, teasing her.

As I had expected, Amelia squealed in fear as I drew the flogger down. When it hit her with such little force, causing no pain at all, she relaxed noticeably and began to breath heavily. Her chest heaved, her back moving up and down, as I ran the black strands up her spine and then back down, dragging them all the way to the tops of her thighs.

I lifted the flogger up off my captive's body again and began to walk around her, deliberately letting my footsteps fall loudly so that the girl on the bed would know where I was. Pacing around to the left side, then to the right, and then back to the foot of the bed where I could see her cunt again.

The cunt lips were larger and wetter than they had been before, still open wide for anything to penetrate them. My eyes were drawn to the fluid dripping out, hungry for it, but I forced myself to think of other things before I got carried away and tried her juices myself. I thought that going down on the slut in front of me would be too enjoyable for her, and I wanted this experience to be at least mildly unpleasant.

Amelia moaned, as I stood there, motionless. She tried to speak to me, but all that came out was a muffled gargle of a word, and I laughed at her.

"Hard to talk with a rubber ball in your mouth," I pointed out. "Maybe you should just think about being quiet and behaving."

She sighed heavily, her face falling back into the blanket on top of the mattress. Her shoulders shrugged, and she wriggled her arms around as much as she could.

"Stay still!" I demanded, bringing the flogger down on her again full force.

Amelia squealed from behind the gag, crying out and squirming as far as her bonds would allow her. I hit her one more time, torn between enjoyment at her squirms and cries and disgusted at myself for hurting her. After the second swing, I threw the flogger aside and approached her with my hands, stretching my fingers out to feel her skin.

The flesh on her bottom was bright red and hot. I traced the new welts with my fingers, feeling the raised flesh that curved around both cheeks. Amelia moaned and pushed her bottom up into my hands, and I felt even more heat radiating from her pussy than was coming up into my palms from the sore skin.

I cupped Amelia's cunt with my hand, holding the swollen mound, and just let myself stand there. Amelia wriggled herself around in my hand, attempting to have my fingers brush her clit, but I made sure that the little nub felt none of my ministrations on the rest of her pussy. I smiled at her back as it arched and writhed in front of me, knowing that her arousal was tearing at her. She wanted me badly, and I felt powerful knowing that I could withhold her pleasure for as long as I wanted.

My cock was so aroused it hurt. My balls felt heavy, yearning to empty their contents into the hot body writhing on the bed. Allowing some of my self-control to slip, I reached my hands down in front of me and took my cock out of my briefs. I had decided that it was time to break Amelia in to anal sex, and I bent my knees slightly to be bumping against the hot cheeks of her ass.

Amelia pushed her hips up, trying to get my hard cock near her dripping slit, but I moved with her and prevented her actions from doing her any good. My hand reached down to cup her pussy again, and gathered up as many juices as it could, smearing them up through the crack of her bottom, spreading the liquid thickly around the tiny bud of her anus. Using both my hands to keep her cheeks spread apart, I nudged my cock closer to the tight entrance, and prepared myself for the initial thrust.

It seemed as though Amelia knew what was happening, and didn't want it. Muffled cries were coming through her gag, a combination of frustrated ones, unhappy ones, and eager ones. She moaned aloud, finally, and seemed to relax, readying herself for what was about to happen.

"Stay still," I muttered, and shoved myself in as far as I could.

Amelia bucked and shuddered, clenching her body around my cock. Her ass was tight and squeezed my cock, almost trapping it inside of her. I slid it out, slowly, and thrust it back in, pushing myself so far in that my balls hit against her hot pussy.

The noises from my captive were hard to read. She was quivering, and meeting my thrusts, but also groaning from the pain of the thrusts. Claudia had been right, Amelia had had anal before, and wasn't as tight as some of the virgins I had encountered. Claudia had told me Amelia didn't like anal, and avoided it, but she seemed to be enjoying it enough. Her hips gyrated around my cock as I thrust myself in to her tight cavity, and met me with every pump.

Soon my victim was gyrating even more violently, probably going crazy for some stimulation to her hard clitoris. I wanted my captive to cum, to have an orgasm at my command. A wave of sensation ran through my body as I thought about it, and I bent over slightly, reaching around her to finger the hard clitoris between Amelia's legs.

Her clit was on fire, hot as liquid magma. I pinched it between my two fingers, and tugged it as if it were a tiny cock. The flesh around it peeled away easily as I ran my fingers over the hard nub, teasing the orgasm from her. Impossibly, I could feel more juices than before dripping out of her. My own sexual pleasure seemed to be heightened as I frigged her clit and brought her to orgasm.

I felt her climax almost as if it were my own as well, the shivers passing through her body taking mine with them, tightening around my cock almost painfully and releasing as the spasms continued.

I kept pumping while she came, flicking her clit with the large tip of my middle finger, thrusting my cock far into her body. She groaned and whimpered from behind the gag as orgasm after orgasm racked her body. Amelia was shaking violently, pushing back towards my cock and rubbing herself against the blanket at the same time, writhing in pleasure as I fucked her hard. It seemed like hours before she finally calmed down and seemed to rest again, relaxing around my cock.

When the tight muscles stopped clenching my cock, I withdrew. Amelia was breathing heavily, panting around the gag she still wore. I reached over her, still standing between her legs, my cock pressed against her dripping hot but relaxed pussy, and untied the ropes binding her arms to the bed.

I walked around the bed and swung myself up, placing my hips right in front of her face. She could smell my cock, the musky scent of herself wafting off of it. She whimpered lightly, questioningly, wondering what was going to come next.

Amelia's blindfold had shifted, moving away from her eyes and more up on her forehead. I tugged it down now, frustrating the girl between my legs, who shook her head in an attempt to get the blindfold away from her eyes again.

"You're tempting me," I threatened, and her movements stopped. "Now," I said, coldly, "I want you to jerk me off."

Amelia lay still, puzzled.

"Do it!" I barked, pushing my cock towards her face.

Not knowing what else to do, Amelia pushed her face towards my wet cock, and began to stroke it with her cheeks. The leather straps crossing her face to hold the gag in place scratched against my cock, but the sensation was not at all unpleasant.

"Faster," I said, not unkindly, and she began to rub her nose against it, tracing a line up my thick staff, moving my foreskin awkwardly but moving it nonetheless.

After a few moments of pushing my skin around with her nose, Amelia sighed heavily and fell back down against the bed, tired from moving in such an uncomfortable position. I imagined that her back hurt from trying to keep itself up that way without any help from her arms.

"Did I say you could stop?" I growled, grabbing a handful of her hair. Amelia whimpered and seemed to shake within my grasp. I reached for the collar on the bed next to me, and brought it around Amelia's neck, tightening it around her and fastening it there. The collar was black leather, and looked incredibly sexy against her skin. There were three D rings, one in the middle and one to each side. Taking hold of the rings on the side, I directed her face back towards my throbbing cock, and dragged her face along it roughly.

She whimpered, having no control over the movements I was forcing her to make, rubbing my cock against her face. She struggled to move away, but I tugged the collar lightly back towards me, and kept rubbing the soft skin of her face against my cock.

Amelia tugged away violently, pulling herself out of my grasp. I let go, so startled that she had done that.

"You're going to pay for that," I hissed, feigning anger. I wasn't really angry, just amused. I felt that I was humiliating her by using her face and not her mouth as a toy for my own pleasure. Reaching next to me again, I felt for the nipple clips I had placed there earlier.

The clips had moved from where I had originally placed them, all the actions of the bed pushing them to the side of it. I picked them up now, holding them in my hand, looking down at Amelia.

Taking hold of my captive's shoulders, I moved her into an awkward position, where her breasts were thrust in front of me. Holding her in the position with one hand, I opened the clothespin-like clip in front of her nipple, and quickly snapped it into place.

Amelia shrieked behind the gag as I let go of the clip, her breast bouncing with her shudders as she tried to jiggle it free. I knew that it was pinching her almost unbearably, but she would get used to the sting in a moment. Placing the second clip in front of the other nipple, I repeated the process. The second time, Amelia didn't shriek as loudly or shiver as much, but she still shook a little bit as I let go of her.

"Now," I said, menacingly, "Behave and I'll take them off. Now jerk me off."

Struggling, Amelia pushed the skin around my cock frantically. I knew that each time she relaxed her nipples brushed against the bed and renewed the sharp pain of the clips. She whimpered as she stroked my cock with her nose, rubbing me and jerking me off with her face.

My cock was throbbing painfully. It had been more than an hour, playing with the girl in front of me, and my body was aching for an orgasm. Knowing that Amelia wouldn't be able to finish me off with her face, and not wanting to undo the gag since it looked so hot on her, I reached down and impatiently began to jerk my cock off in front of her face.

Amelia paused, drawing away, unsure of what to do next.

"Just keep rubbing," I demanded, pushing the tip of my cock towards her face.

Amelia rubbed her face against the head of my cock awkwardly as I jerked the skin up and down the hard staff, moving it almost frantically as I ached for my climax.

I could feel it building inside me, the tension in my muscles clenching, and a jet of hot cum pumped out of my cock, hitting Amelia square in the face.

Reaching for her hair again with one hand, I forced Amelia's face to stay put as stream after stream of my hot cum hit her. It felt as it had never felt before, the orgasm, cum shooting out for longer than I would have imagined. It coated her face, hitting the blindfold and the gag, her cheeks and her forehead.

Finally it was over and my body relaxed. I let the aftermath of my orgasm calm me, spreading through my body to my fingertips. I lay back against the head of the bed, my legs spread, Amelia laying between them, whimpering in both pain from the clips on her nipples and the humiliation of being covered in my cum.

"You're my little cum slut now," I said, reaching down to wipe a glob of the sticky cum into Amelia's hair. "Maybe I should just leave you like this for a while, soaking in my cum. What do you think, slut?"

Amelia's only answer was a soft whimper. She lay against the bed, struggling not to move and smear the cum around worse than it already was.

I swung myself over the side of the bed and walked over to the back of her, admiring the welts on her ass before I bent down to untie her legs from the bed and release her from the spreader. Amelia didn't push her legs together right away, just stayed where she was, while I moved up and unhooked her from the handcuffs.

"Take the gag and blindfold off and clean this room up," I commanded. "Then you can take a shower."

Amelia seemed totally humbled, and in my control for at least the time being. Our session together had changed her personality for the moment, and she began to undo the gag and blindfold behind her head, her fingers seeking out the straps to release her.

I left the room and wandered into the bathroom, turning on the water to take a shower so that I would be totally fresh when Claudia came home. I was a little nervous about telling her about Amelia's session with me. I would have to lie a little bit, which I didn't like, but over all I thought that the truth would be all right. Hopefully it would be enough for my girlfriend.

Coming Soon - Mark's version of events arouses Claudia, and Amelia wants her own revenge

Chicklet
Chicklet
230 Followers
12