A Twin's Revenge Ch. 3

Story Info
Mark goes through with rape as planned.
6.5k words
4.33
104.9k
17
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/22/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chicklet
Chicklet
230 Followers

"Going home early?" My boss queried, watching me putting my desk together.

"Yes," I replied. "Got some business I have to take care of."

"Well, have a good afternoon," he said, turning back to his own paperwork.

I was going home to rape my girlfriend's sister, at my girlfriend's request. At first, I had been reluctant about it, not wanting to put my relationship in jeopardy, not to mention that I'm against rape. But after meeting Amelia, I started to see why Claudia would want something unpleasant to happen to her twin.

Claudia had called a few hours ago, making sure that I was still going to go through with her plan.

"Yes," I said, feigning reluctance. I didn't want my girlfriend to know the pleasure I was going to get out of this adventure. Claudia has had men taken away from her by Amelia before, and I didn't want her to think that this would ever be a possibility with me.

"Good. I'm going to stay late after class. You'll have until around six, okay Mark?" Claudia's voice had sounded raspy with anticipation. I guessed that she was feeling mixed emotions about sharing her boyfriend to get revenge.

"I'll see you then, sweet heart," I said softly to her. She had hung up before saying anything in return.

The car ride home was a nerve racking one. I kept thinking about Amelia's seductive smile, the way she swung her hips when she walked. I could almost feel her ass in my hands as she sauntered around in front of me. The last couple days had been a nightmare, thinking about her, but this would probably get some of the steam out of my body. I was torn between wanting her and not wanting her, but my girlfriend was pointing me in this direction.

Just yesterday while I had been in the car with Amelia, she had been bent over my lap blowing me without permission. Thinking about it made shivers spread through my body. The memory of her tight lips wrapped around my cock, her tongue pressing up against me, and the soft little moans she had omitted while sucking up my cum made my cock bulge in my pants. Soon I would be able to relieve the tension, but I didn't want to do it too quickly.

Pulling into the driveway, I put the car in park, and looked up at my apartment. It was only four in the afternoon, nowhere near dark, so none of the lights were on in the apartment. Claudia had informed me of Amelia's plans that morning, filling me in on where Amelia was expected to be all day. Home was where she should be at four in the afternoon, and with a determined step I began to walk up the stairs to my apartment.

I slipped the door open silently, wincing as the hinges squeaked for a moment. Looking around, I didn't see Amelia anywhere in the living room or kitchen. This was good for my plan; the element of surprise was important for the scenario to work. Down the hallway I could hear music coming from the guest room, and I assumed that that was where my victim was, for the moment.

Quickly but quietly I snuck down the hallway towards my bedroom, shutting the door most of the way behind me but avoiding a full click of the knob. I didn't think that Amelia would be able to hear it over the noisy music, but I still didn't want her aware that I was at home.

My closet held many toys, which I had used on Claudia multiple times. Claudia had quite a few fetishes, bondage was only one of them, and I played around with her whenever one of us was in the mood. The closet door slid open silently, to my relief, and I dug out the box of toys.

A few items were on top, set out by my girlfriend earlier that day to be easier to reach when I arrived from work. Handcuffs were the first item I pulled out, and I set them aside on the floor next to me. Next there was a ball gag trainer, which Claudia had specifically bought for this purpose. It seemed odd to me, but Claudia wasn't willing to share her gag with her sister, even though she obviously was willing to share her boyfriend. The gag had many straps to wrap around the victim's head, one over the top, one under the chin, and a couple around the side. The rubber gag was on its own strap, fitting across the victim's face, and once all the straps were adjusted correctly it would be next to impossible for Amelia to push the ball out. I set the gag aside and reached back in the box.

The spreader bar that Claudia had suggested I use was hidden under the bed, and it was the last piece of equipment Claudia had suggested Amelia be fitted with. There were a few more items that I wanted to use on Amelia, though, for my own satisfaction. Clips to be placed on her nipples, a collar to wrap around her neck, and a flogger that I had purchased at a store on my trip to New York. Claudia hadn't suggested that I hurt her sister past a rough anal session, but I wanted to cause her a little more pain before I was done with her.

I spread the toys on the top of my bed, along with some rope to keep Amelia in place once I had her there, and put the handcuffs in my pocket. They were uncomfortable, but easier to pull out quickly than I had expected, and I crept through my bedroom door towards the guest room.

The music was still playing, and I still didn't hear any noise coming from the girl I had assumed was inside. A wave of anxiety washed over me, my head playing the "what if" game. What if she wasn't there? What if she was ready for me? What if she escaped my grasp and called the police, having me arrested for attempted rape?

Swallowing my fears and putting on a brave front, I barged through the door into the guest room.

My eyes shifted around the room quickly but carefully, taking in as many details that I could in fast motion. There was a dresser against one wall, bare top except for the radio, where the music was coming from. The closet was open, a few clothes hanging on hangers, a few pairs of shoes at the bottom. A bed against another wall, a purple comforter spread across it, and a curvy brunette on top of it, her hands pressed under her face and her body curled in a fetal position. She looked almost tender, sleeping there, her eyes shut and thick eyelashes resting on her cheeks. I paused, unsure of how to proceed. Backing out almost seemed like the best idea now that I'd seen her lying there; but once again I gave myself an inner pep talk, and walked up to her.

With the swiftest motion I could make, I swung her on to her stomach and grabbed her wrists, climbing onto the bed and straddling her around the waist.

Amelia woke up right away, but her sleep-muddled mind probably slowed her thinking. She didn't say anything, just grunted, annoyed, while I held her wrists behind her back and reached for the handcuffs in my pocket. She tried to twist her wrist away, but her movements were weak and slow.

"Bitch," I swore under my breath, tugging her wrist back towards the other.

"What's going on?" she demanded, tugging against me with a little more enthusiasm.

"You're getting what you deserve," I said cryptically, locking the handcuffs around one of her wrists.

Amelia gasped at the cold metal touching her hot wrist. She tried to tug it out of my grasp again, but I held tight, locking the second wrist in the free cuff.

"Let me go!" Amelia demanded, kicking her legs back at the knee.

Her tiny foot grazed me lightly, but did no real damage. I lifted myself off of my captive and her bed and dragged her to the floor next to me.

"Mark!" she demanded, shrilly. "Quit it!"

"You shut up," I said gruffly, pulling her out of the room.

Amelia started to squeal, her high-pitched voice penetrating my skull and hurting my head. I swung her around in front of me and slapped her, not too hard, but enough to let her know I meant business.

"Listen, cunt," I hissed. "You shut up and you do as I say, and you won't get hurt, understand?"

Amelia nodded slowly, watching my eyes with her own green ones, still darkened from sleep. It may have been my imagination, but I thought I saw a glimmer of arousal in her expression. She confirmed my suspicions by parting her lips slightly and licking the bottom of her teeth, a habit that Claudia also had.

I pulled Amelia through my door into my bedroom, and watched her eyes grow wide as she saw the instruments that I had set on top of the bed.

Holding tightly to one of her arms, gripping her flesh just above the elbow, I reached for the gag.

"Stay still and open your mouth," I said, demandingly, letting go of Amelia's arm so that I could use both hands to adjust the straps around her head.

Amelia didn't even hesitate. She opened her mouth wide, her eyes following the gag as I pushed it through her teeth and filled her mouth with the rubber. I pulled the straps over and around her head, adjusting them tightly to keep the gag far in to her mouth. Lastly I tightened the one under her chin, forcing her to keep her mouth open just wide enough to hold the gag in. I watched as she attempted to push it out, her cheeks puffing out and the muscles in her face flexing as she tried to work it free. Her eyes darted back towards me, looking at me hungrily as she took a deep breath through her nose.

I loved the way she looked in the gag, her face stretched and filled just right. Her mouth looked full, her lips stretched to accommodate the gag, the leather straps surrounding her face. The strap over her head went right between her eyes and down the part in her long dark hair. I could feel my cock filling with blood, pushing against the confining underwear I wore.

Taking Amelia's arm, I directed her towards the bed, pushing her down on her stomach bent over the foot. She folded nicely at the waist, my large bed just high enough to keep her ass at a sharp angle.

Before I went any further, I had to get my victim out of her clothes. The plan didn't include her clothes, and they would only hinder my actions. The dramatic would be best for this scenario, I decided, and I pulled out my pocketknife. I leaned over my captive, brushing my shirt against hers. I could feel the heat radiating from her body, and with each breath she took I could feel her rising up on the bed. Flipping the blade out of my knife, I flashed it in front of her eyes. She pushed herself up with her chest, but only encountered my body.

"Lay down. Behave and I won't hurt you," I said gruffly, placing the knife at the collar of her shirt.

I ripped the blade downwards from the collar to the end of the sleeve, severing the bra strap as I did so, and baring one of her tanned arms. The sun darkened skin looked incredibly soft, and I couldn't help putting my lips against it. The flesh was cool to the touch and felt good against my lips. Tiny goose bumps rose on her arm, and I pulled my face up to repeat the cut on the other arm.

Carefully avoiding the skin, I stripped her other arm of the confining shirt, and then slid the knife around to cut the shirt from her back. Her soft back was exposed to my eyes, and once again at the sight of her skin I couldn't help but brush my lips against it. I felt a shiver rush down her spine, her body shuddering under my touch, and I heard her grunt against her gag. The sound was almost one of enjoyment, I thought to myself, lifting my body up from hers and moving down to her pants.

The shredded fabric of Amelia's shirt still hung about her upper body, and I left it there as a tattered remembrance of her place as I began to remove her pants from her body. I put the knife away, as the jeans didn't require the blade, and wrapped my arms around the front of her belly.

My fingers traced along her belly, seeking the waistline of her pants, and lingered before tugging at the button at the top. It slid out easily, and then the zipper, and soon I had pulled the pants down and off my helpless plaything. I threw the pants aside, and tore the rest of Amelia's shirt off of her, throwing it another direction. I would have to remove the items later, returning them to Amelia's room so that Claudia wouldn't be reminded of what had occurred in our bedroom. She had made it clear to me that she would know it had happened, and would be happy that it happened, but didn't want to actually think about it. I understood.

The spreader was still under the bed, and I crouched down to grab it now, pulling it towards Amelia's legs.

Amelia's legs were pressed tightly together, holding her modestly. As of yet not much of her body was actually exposed to me, except her backside. The bed hid her breasts, and her tightly clenched legs hid her cunt from my view. Not for long, though, as I slipped the cuff on one end of the spreader around her slender ankle. She grunted again as I pulled her legs apart, her muscles struggling futilely against mine as I spread her legs and exposed her pussy to my view. She was stronger than she looked, causing me to strain to keep her legs apart long enough to lock the other end of the spreader around her once free ankle. Soon the tension was on the bar, and I could step back and admire my prize.

Leaning over the couch, her body was relaxed but tense at the same time. Her hands were balled up into little fists, clenching and unclenching as she struggled slightly to free herself. She seemed to have mostly accepted her helpless state. Her face was pushed to the side, her eyes awkwardly following my movements as I circled the back of her, studying her smooth body.

The tanned skin of her backside was stretched in an arch; the curve of her buttocks was extremely enticing. Her legs stood straight, held wide apart by the bar, and the red lips of her cunt stuck out from behind, spread, inviting me.

My victim's pussy was extremely moist, I could see the fluids dripping out of her and down her legs. Amelia clenched the muscles in her thighs, trying without successes to prevent the juices from dripping freely. Unable to help myself, I took a step towards her and wiped my hand in the hot moisture.

The thick juice coated my fingers, and I slid my hand up towards her steamy cunt, the rough wiry hairs scratching my palm as I moved it upwards to cup her pussy. The heat was literally radiating from it; I could feel it a mile away. She moaned from behind the gag as I nudged the lips apart with my thumb and worked my middle finger up inside her. The pussy grasped at my finger as I felt around her insides, and I could feel the inner walls tightening around her.

My cock was rock hard now, and I had to struggle with myself to not pull down my pants and fuck her right there. I wanted this to last, and it wouldn't last if I came right away. I had to milk this experience to give myself the most amount of pleasure.

The fact that my victim was enjoying my ministrations turned me on, but disappointed me at the same time. She wasn't supposed to be enjoying this. This was a punishment session for her, a payback session, not a pleasurable one. I frowned slightly and stepped back, looking at her again.

Once my hand was dripping with Amelia's juices, I raised my hand to her face.

"Smell that?" I hissed. "That's you. You got me all dirty. Now you're going to clean me off."

Usually I would make Claudia lick her juices off my hands, but Amelia was currently gagged and unable to do anything with her tongue that didn't involve lapping at the piece of rubber in her mouth. There're more than one ways to skin a cat, though, and to humiliate a cunt in the process. I wiped my hand all over Amelia's face, smearing the wetness all over her eyebrows, lips, nose and cheeks. Now she could smell her arousal all over her face, not to mention the sticky feeling it was going to cause in not too long. Satisfied, I smiled, and ran my clean hand down Amelia's body from the top of her neck to the beginning of the curve of her ass.

Amelia's flesh seemed to be tingling all over. I imagined that I could see it moving over her muscles as she tested her bonds. Thinking of her bonds, I reached out and took the two lengths of rope that I had set out earlier.

I walked over to the side of the bed and pulled the mattress up as far as it would go without pushing Amelia off, which was about half way. I stuck one end of the rope down there, and then walked over to the other side, repeating the lifting and grabbing the buried end of the rope. It was now looped under the bed, threaded, and would hold her tightly to the mattress if I desired.

The black leather collar still lay on the bed, untouched, next to the nipple clips and the flogger. My eyes darted over them, considering, but I decided to move on for now.

The leather cuffs were my next task, and I took them up in my hands. The feel of the cool black leather was much different than the skin of Amelia's pussy had been. My fingers enjoyed the variation of sensations I was feeding it at the moment, and my cock seemed to throb as I wrapped one of the cuffs around Amelia's arm just above the elbow. I reached over her body to wrap the second cuff around the opposite arm, locking both in place. The binding was secure, but I made sure that I could slip my finger underneath it with very little trouble to ensure that my little captive wasn't damaged during our session together. I wanted to hurt her, to scare her, but not to harm her in any serious way. I slipped the rope through the D ring of the cuff and tied it in a knot, then repeated the action on the other arm, tightening the rope under the bed so that her elbows were pulled apart enough to keep her down on the mattress securely. She could move, with little discomfort, but couldn't even begin to think of leaving the position I had placed her in.

I slid my hands across her back again, smiling as the whimpering sounds behind the gag started again, and the moaning from behind the rubber penetrated her lips and found their way to my eager ears. I ran my hands down the backs of her legs, feeling the heat from her pussy as I passed it by, and rested at the ankles.

Crouched down behind her again, as I had been when I attached the spreader, I grabbed the second length of rope. I slipped the rope around the bar, not wanting to loop it around the beautiful skin. Rope burns were not something I wished to give my victim, and I would avoid them if at all possible. I knotted the rope securely and threaded it around the legs of the bed, under the bed and over to the other side. There, I bound it to the other end of the spreader bar. As with her arms, Amelia could still shift herself in her bonds, but could not move away from the bed more than a couple of inches. Due to the spreader, if she tried to move away she would be wobbling most awkwardly. I chuckled at the thought, and stood up again, stretching my legs.

As a final thought I placed the blindfold under her face and let it snap behind her head, blocking her vision. I knew that she'd be able to see a little light through the edges, and some movement even, but if I stood behind her it would be almost impossible for her to anticipate what I was going to do to her.

My cock seemed to be bursting against my pants. The jeans always felt so tight whenever I was aroused, so confining and so uncomfortable. My cock pressed almost painfully it had grown so big, and I decided to finally strip myself of some of my clothing. Unbuttoning and unzipping the pants, I slipped them off and tossed them to the side. The bulge in my underwear was almost humorous, a thick organ pushing against the briefs. I could barely see the head of my penis trying to escape, the purple skin peeping out from the elastic. Looking back at Amelia, I reached down and rubbed myself slowly, directing my foreskin up and over the head and then slipping it down again. I tugged the elastic of my underwear and covered myself again, moving back towards Amelia to get on with my revenge.

In front of me, Amelia's body shuddered, her face buried in the bed, her heavy breaths causing her to rise off the bed and then settle back down softly. I could hear the sound of her breathing in the otherwise silent room.

Chicklet
Chicklet
230 Followers
12