A Twin's Revenge Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chicklet
Chicklet
232 Followers

I tore my gaze away, looking back at the road. The sun was beginning to lower itself, so I switched on my lights. A sign shot by on the right side of the street, boasting only thirty more miles until we reached our destination. My drive was almost over.

Amelia saw the sign as well, and looked at me, frowning.

"Almost there," she said.

"Yep," I grunted, forcing my face to stay forward rather than look at her again.

"We still have time…" she trailed off, scooting closer to me again.

"Stop it," I said, not looking down.

"Don't be such a spoilsport. I know that you'd enjoy this if you would give it a chance."

I shook my head, but didn't look away from the road.

"What could you do, if I tried?" Amelia teased. Her voice was sounding a little deeper, a little angry even. She seemed to be irritated that I had turned her down not long before. "You're driving. If I unbuttoned your pants," her fingers poked at my button, loosening it and pulling the top of my pants apart.

"Stop it," I said again. "Quit it, I'm serious," my voice was rising again, and I was turning red all over. My cock was pulsing, though, trying to force its way through my pants and into her waiting hand.

"If I unzipped your fly," she purred, again her voice seeming to linger in a lower tone, almost cruel. "What could you do?"

I lowered one of my hands from the steering wheel and smacked at her hand. Amelia's hand moved away to avoid the slap, but then smacked my cock instead.

The smack wasn't very hard, not very painful, but sent a jolt through my body. I reached down towards her to pull her away, and she smacked my cock again, making it burn underneath my jeans.

"Quit it!" I said.

"Shut up," Amelia growled. "I'm going to do this and you can't stop me."

"I could pull over," I protested.

"If we're late, Claudia will know we were fooling around," Amelia threatened. "I'll tell her that you fucked me, and she'll believe it."

Unfortunately she was right. If Amelia told my girlfriend that I'd had sex with Amelia, then Claudia would be devastated. It was one thing, in Claudia's opinion, to have the plan for revenge mapped out. It was another thing for me to go behind her back and instigate sexual activity before Claudia's plan could be enacted.

"Just sit still and let me do my work."

My arousal had begun when Amelia had flashed the trucker, and since then it had only been fanned. Now that my cock was being released from its confines it was taking every opportunity to grow larger. Amelia's fingers peeled back my briefs and my cock popped out proudly, sticking straight up towards her face with its large purple head.

"See," Amelia cooed. "It's not that bad, is it?"

I gulped, unhappy about the events at hand. This was not the way this was supposed to happen. Traffic around me was thickening as we neared the city, people in the lane next to me speeding by, and it really did take most of my concentration to watch what was going on.

Amelia's face moved closer to my lap, and my cock throbbed towards her. It flexed, against my will, hoping to get inside her mouth.

A whimper escaped me, to my embarrassment, and Amelia giggled. I risked another slap to lower my hand and rip Amelia's head away from me.

Smack! Amelia's hand slapped my cock, making me cry out in pain as it bobbed back and forth from her action. It stung, and deflated a bit.

"Bad boy," Amelia teased. "You have to do what I say while I'm in charge, and right now I'm pretty sure that I'm in control."

I glanced away from the road for just a moment to look at her face. Her features were just like my girlfriend's, but they were twisted into a sinister expression that I'd never seen on Claudia's sweet face. I gulped again, almost afraid, as Amelia bent down towards my shying cock.

"Better wake him up again," Amelia said softly, seductively. "He needs to be at full attention for what is about to happen."

She opened her jaws and took me into her mouth in one swallow. I could feel my cock at the back of her throat, her hot mouth contracting around it. Her tongue licked the bottom of my staff, causing me to quiver with pleasure.

My hands clenched the wheel so tight my knuckles turned white and I fought to control the urges to thrust towards Amelia's head as she lifted her face off my lap, sucking my cock as she went. Her lips pulled my foreskin away from the head, nibbling it lightly, and then plunged back around it.

I wriggled my body, trying to escape her mouth, trying to force myself to remain faithful to my girlfriend. My head swam with a combination of ecstasy and misery, happy to have this gorgeous creature's attention and unhappy at the thought of the changes my relationship was undoubtedly going to go through.

"Please stop," I whimpered as she sucked on my staff. She grunted a negative answer, chuckling softly, and pulled herself off my cock again.

Amelia lifted her face up to look at mine, her lips red from their stretch around my cock, her eyes alight with arousal. My cock glistened with her saliva, reflecting the dim light of the outside.

"You're mine, now," she moaned, lowering her face back on to my cock.

She sucked on me steadily, her pace not varying, just staying the same. She sucked me deep in to her throat where she left my cock for a moment, and then would pull off the cock, tightening her lips around it and pulling my foreskin up around the head. She toyed with the tip with her tongue, poking at the hole there, and I could feel pre-cum gathered there.

Back down in to her throat and swirling around her mouth again, her tongue lapping at the sensitive areas right above my balls. My balls pushed against her chin, her soft skin tickling the hairs on my scrotum, and she pulled up again, lapping the entire way.

I groaned, feeling my orgasm rising in my body, my eyes fogging over as I stared through the windshield.

The electric shock shot through my cock, spurts of hot fluids shooting out at her as she plunged my cock deep into her throat. Waves of pleasure sent spasms through my body, all the way from my toes to my fingers and back to my groin, jets of cum dripping on to her tongue.

Amelia licked up all of my salty fluids, every last drop, her tongue plunging back into the hole at the tip of my cock to seek out any remaining cum, and then swallowing it as with the rest.

Moving her mouth away from my lap, Amelia smiled at me. Her face was red from her efforts, her hair mussed from my arms pushing against it. She licked her lips and smiled at me lopsidedly.

"Not so bad, was it?" she asked.

"I didn't want that," I said softly. I felt violated, like she'd taken advantage of me. I flipped on my blinker and slowed down to take the exit in to my neighborhood, driving down the off-ramp and on to a street parallel to mine.

"I'm sorry," Amelia said. "I really thought you'd like it."

"You thought wrong," I said gruffly, unkindly, stopping for a red light. I used the pause to buckle my button and zip my fly, still avoiding Amelia with my eyes.

"I'm sorry," Amelia repeated.

"You will be," I said in such a soft voice that Amelia couldn't hear.

"What was that?" she asked, leaning closer.

"Nothing," I said. I felt angry, vicious. Claudia's rape idea sounded a lot better to me now that Amelia had taken advantage of me. Some of the aspects of it would be lost from Claudia's original plan, but Claudia didn't need to know that. I wanted to make Amelia feel helpless and scared, to take her ass harder than anyone had ever taken it, to hear here squeal for mercy. Maybe it was a bit harsh, but that's how I felt, and that was what I was going to do.

We pulled in to my parking space and I put the car in park, exiting the door. I helped Amelia with her bags, carrying two of them and letting her get the rest. She followed me to my door, which opened easily. Inside, Claudia jumped up and rushed to us, knocking the bags out of Amelia's arms to give her a great big hug.

I knew that my girlfriend was angry with Amelia, but for the entire world to see she was a loving sister. She planted a big kiss on Amelia's cheek, a sight that made my cock squirm inside my pants, and then they exchanged greetings.

Swooping down, I gave Claudia a kiss on her own cheek, and locked eyes with her.

"Tomorrow," I said, motioning my eyes deliberately towards Amelia's form, headed for the bathroom. "I'll do it tomorrow." A knot twisted in my chest as I said it.

Claudia's eyes were impossible to read. They were hard, but seemed content at the same time.

"Okay," she said.

I was going to do it.

Coming Soon – Mark captures Amelia and makes her pay for her behavior

Chicklet
Chicklet
232 Followers
12