A Twin's Revenge Ch. 2

Story Info
Amelia takes advantage while Mark is driving.
5.2k words
4.42
81.4k
20
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/22/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chicklet
Chicklet
232 Followers

I double-checked the note in my hand. This was the gate, and the flight landing was indeed the flight that Amelia should be on. The intercom announced the landing, and I stood nervously next to the gate, waiting for the passengers to come out into the building.

It was hardly necessary that I know what she looked like, since Amelia was my girlfriend's identical twin sister. Still, from habit, I was chanting to myself to look for a short, skinny brunette with generous breasts and dark green eyes.

The room around me was buzzing with excitement, husbands, mothers, fathers, daughters, everyone waiting for family or friends to leave the room and join them again. Airports had always made me nervous, the tall ceilings and loud noises. I hated travel and I didn't much like visitors, so nothing exciting had ever happened at an airport for me. Everyone else, however, seemed to feel differently and their excitement was almost contagious. I chided myself for being silly when my stomach flip-flopped, my nerves at meeting this girl who I was going to rape coming to surface.

Claudia's plan was for me to ignore Amelia's flirting all together. I didn't need to mention that that is what I would have done anyway; Claudia would hear none of it. I would fend off all of Claudia's sister's advances until Amelia was certain that I didn't want her. Hinting at a bondage and anal rape fetish would set the scene for later, Claudia said, so I had planned a few things to say in front of this stranger.

Later in the week, Claudia would do her best to get Amelia to be in a place that Amelia would think Claudia was supposed to be in, and I would just happen to find her there. I would pretend to think that Amelia was Claudia, and proceed with a rape scene that Claudia and I would plan out extensively. Claudia was excited by the idea of me forcing myself on her sister, but I was a little tense about the whole thing.

"I don't like to take someone who's unwilling," I had pleaded with Claudia. "Are you sure you can't just let this go?"

Claudia had crossed her arms and stuck out her chin, giving me her best pouting face.

"Don't you love me, Mark?" she had asked, sniffing.

"Of course I love you, Claude," I had felt so helpless. I didn't want her to be sad, but at the same time I knew that she was using me. How else could I prove to her that I loved her, though?

"If you love me, you'll do this for me. If you don't do this, I'll know that you don't really love me and that you're going to break up with me."

I had shuddered at the logic that she used, but had nodded.

"I'll do it, honey," I agreed, hanging my head and leaving the room. For all that Claudia claimed to be a submissive during sex play, she was very dominant all other times.

The doors opened and passengers began to march down the corridor. I peered into the hall, seeking Amelia's petite form. Knots in my stomach tightened again, and I took a deep swallow of air, trying to calm myself.

A lone female walked off of the plane. All the other passengers seemed to have formed little groups, five or six coming out at a time before a pause in the line. Amelia walked alone, holding her backpack on one shoulder and looking forward confidently.

Her whole body reeked of confidence and high esteem. Her shoulders were back, her head held high, her hair flipped over her shoulder. She smiled at strangers, making eye contact with everyone in the waiting room, winking at a couple of men. I felt a strange pang of jealousy as a man next to me whispered a rude comment about her to a friend.

If you just glanced at her, in a crowd of people, Amelia looked identical to Claudia. Of course, they were identical twins. But their appearance stopped at their features. Where Claudia's face was soft, her eyes large and lips almost always in a smile, Amelia's features seemed hard. Her eyes were big, it's true, but they seemed almost cold despite the curl of her lips, which to my eyes seemed more like a superior sneer than a smile. Her hair seemed a bit thinner, her breasts a bit higher. Her whole frame seemed taller than Claudia's due to the confidence of Amelia's stance. She walked past me, and I followed her swiftly, tapping her lightly on the shoulder.

"Hi," I said, uneasily.

"Mark," she said, as if certain that I had been sent to pick her up. She wrapped her arms around me and hugged me close in a very intimate fashion. My spine stiffened as her curvy body molded around mine, and she reached up on her tiptoes to plant a wet kiss on my cheeks. Her lips were cold, not at all like Claudia's welcome ones, and her forward behavior caused me to flush a bit. "It's so great to meet you," she purred. "I've heard so much about you from Claudia."

This surprised me. Claudia hadn't spoken to Amelia in years before last weekend, and I didn't know that they'd had more than one conversation since then. The thought that Amelia might be lying flashed across my brain.

"I've heard about you, too," I said, pulling away from her embrace.

Amelia frowned as I held her at arms length, an uncomfortable look in my eyes. She quickly recovered back into a smile, and batted her long eyelashes at me.

"Won't you help me with my luggage?" she asked, offering her backpack.

The backpack was small, not at all too heavy for her, but I took it.

"Thank you," she said, winking at me. "Let's go down to the baggage claim. They said that it would be station D."

Thirty minutes later I was carrying the backpack, two large suitcases, and a purse as Amelia chattered on and on about her flight. Apparently she'd been seated next to the most boring woman on earth. I made sympathizing sounds, clucking here and groaning there, but inside I was irritated to no end. It seemed like an eternity before we reached my car, and I gratefully dropped the baggage into the trunk.

"It's about an hour drive to our house," I said, shutting the driver's side door. "It goes by rather quickly, though, the scenery isn't that bad."

Amelia nodded, looking out the window, as I backed out of the parking space. I was paying too much attention to her nod, however, and didn't notice the car pulling behind me. The back of my car hit the door of the other car with a sickening crunch. I groaned.

"Sorry about that," I apologized to Amelia.

"Don't worry about it," she said, turning her face towards me in a wide smile. Her eyes were twinkling, and she unbuckled her seatbelt just as I was unfastening mine. "Please," she said, "Let me take care of it."

"I can do it," I argued, annoyed that she thought I was too much of a coward to do it myself.

"Please," she said again. "I'm good with people." She opened her door and slid out before I could say another word, walking over to the man who was inspecting his scratched door.

I rolled down my window, listening to what she was saying, and watched her out of the rear view mirror.

Her words came as mumbles, but I could tell that the tone was low and seductive. Her breasts seemed to thrust out even more than usual, and she shifted her weight so that one of her hips stuck out to the side, giving her a jaunty posture. From the angle she was standing, I could see her exposed cleavage, something I hadn't noticed until now. The line of her breasts seemed to heave up and down with each breath she took, the tops jiggling as she laughed at something the man was saying.

A few minutes later she put her arms around the man in a hug as intimate as the one she and I had shared not too long before, and she walked back towards the car, her hips swinging seductively.

"Sometimes you just need to know what to say to a man," she laughed, winking at me.

My mouth felt like it was hanging open. I closed it and backed out of the spot, this time without any incidents.

"What did you say to him?" I had to ask.

"Nothing," she said mysteriously, looking out the window.

I shrugged and let it go. She seemed to want to keep me in the dark and I wasn't going to try to play her games.

I pulled the car out of the parking spot without further incident, putting it in drive and heading for the exit of the parking garage. Sucking in a deep breath, I cleared my mind and began thinking of the drive home. Soon I would have to rape the girl next to me. I wondered if I would be able to do it, or if I would be too much of a coward. For my own sake, I sort of wished that I could back out, but if I did I knew that Claudia would be very mad.

Next to me, Amelia stretched in her seat. She was such a tiny thing that the seat seemed to be large around her, even though I was barely comfortable in mine. She leaned back and lifted on leg to set her small foot on the dashboard, sighing deeply.

"I've just been so cramped all day," she explained, smiling at me.

I looked back at the road, my face a little red, embarrassed to have been caught looking at her.

"I really like car rides," Amelia said with a sigh. "What's the wildest thing you've ever done in a car?"

"What do you mean?" I asked, puzzled.

"I mean, for instance, when I was with my first boyfriend, we used to drive his car up to the butte overlooking my home town, and make out. Later I ended up having sex in his back seat. See? That's a little bit wild."

"From what I've heard of you, I would have expected wilder things," I said. Instantly I felt uncomfortable with myself for having said such a thing.

"Of course I've done wilder things," Amelia protested. "I wasn't talking about in general, I was talking about cars. Nothing really exciting has happened to me in a car, so far. Hopefully I'll be able to add to my experience sooner than later."

My face flushed from her comments. The idea of people having sex in cars turned me on a little, and I was embarrassed to be thinking about it.

"Nothing really sexual has ever happened to me while I was in a car," I mumbled, looking straight out the window, trying to concentrate on the road.

"Did you ever want it to?" Amelia asked, a mischievous tone in her voice.

"Well, I don't know," I lied. "I'm willing to try anything, but it's just never come up."

Amelia sat in silence for a little while, a smile on her lips, staring out the window. The traffic in front of me slowed down, and I shifted out of the slow lane into the fast one to pass the truck blocking our way.

"You know something I always wanted to do?" Amelia asked slyly, shifting herself in her seat.

"What's that?" I asked, glancing over to her. We were approaching the truck; it was coming up right next to us. As we passed the cab, Amelia lifted her shirt and flashed her bare breasts at the driver.

I was so surprised I swerved in the lane, calming myself in time to avoid any mishaps. My foot stomped on the gas pedal, speeding us forward.

"Good lord!" I exclaimed. "That scared the shit out of me?"

"Scared you?" Amelia laughed. "What scared you? Is there something wrong with me?"

The window next to the passenger seat was foggy where she had pressed her chest against it. Behind us, the truck was honking its horn, applauding Amelia. My face turned bright red with my blush, and I pulled back into the slow lane, slowing my car to a more reasonable speed.

"Now at least you've been part of something sexual in a car!" Amelia giggled, sitting herself back in to the lazy position she'd been in before. Her nipples were erect and pushing against the fabric of her blouse, distracting me from my driving. I shook my head and tried to clear it of the impure thoughts I was having about my girlfriend's sister.

"I wish you'd have warned me," I mumbled, avoiding Amelia's eyes.

"It wouldn't have been as much fun if you'd have known," Amelia said, her voice still conveying her laughter.

"Well, next time warn me," I said, my tone indicating that I hoped there would be no next time.

"You think I should do it again?" Amelia teased. Ahead of us, a couple of men were hitchhiking, walking along the side of the road with their thumbs sticking out. "What if I give them a little peek?"

"Please don't," I protested. I was turning even redder, quite embarrassed to be involved in this. My limited sexual experience hadn't included any voyeur or exhibitionist activities, and being in a car with a flasher was sort of scaring me. But at the same time, her lewd behavior was making my belly churn, and my groin burn with sinful pleasure.

"Consider this your warning," Amelia laughed, putting her foot on the seat and turning herself towards the window.

I tried to concentrate on the road, to not be distracted by her show, but my eyes drifted towards the hands on her shirt. With a quick motion, she flipped it up, pressing her breasts against the window again. From my seat, I could see the round sides of her bosom, the soft curves of her breasts, before she laughed and put her shirt back on.

"Shocked yet?" Amelia laughed. I risked a look at her twinkling eyes, and had to smile back.

"A little bit," I said, laughing lightly with her.

"I suppose my prim and proper sister doesn't do exciting things like that in the car," Amelia joked, poking me in the ribs.

"Well, she's not exactly a prude," I said, defending Claudia. "She has some pretty wild ideas…" I trailed off, unsure of how much of my sex life I should be talking about. This was, after all, my girlfriend's sister. Usually I wouldn't even have mentioned this much, except that after Amelia's public display, I was turned on and opening up.

"Really?" Amelia said, sitting back in her seat and seeming to drift in to thought. "I never would have thought."

We rode in silence for a while, listening to the sound of the air around the car and traffic passing us by.

"Do you mind if I turn on the radio?" she asked after a few minutes.

"Go ahead," I invited.

Amelia reached over and flipped the knob, turning the radio on to a classic rock station. Her hand lingered to do a seek-search, and find a station she liked more, and then fiddled with the volume. When the radio was where she liked it, her hand moved away.

The fingers didn't move back to her side of the car, though, instead they inched towards my leg.

My eyes darted down to the long fingers, which were sneaking towards my side of the car. I was very aware of my personal space, and uncomfortable that Amelia was thinking about treading on it. At the same time, I could feel my cock pulsing underneath my pants, excited that this attractive girl was thinking about touching me.

Her hand rested down on my knee, squeezing a little bit.

I looked over at Amelia, surprised.

"What's wrong?" she asked, squeezing lightly again.

I couldn't say anything, only sit there. Her hand seemed to slither up my leg, slowly tickling my jeans towards my upper thigh. My cock flooded with blood, pressing against the crotch of my pants. Glancing quickly away from the road I looked at Amelia. She winked at me, obviously aware of the bulge in my pants.

"Why so tense?" Amelia asked teasingly, her voice purring. The sound of her voice seemed to penetrate me, dig in to me, and I shuddered involuntarily. Amelia giggled and moved her hand up to the bulge, toying with my zip.

"Don't," I said, but my voice was as soft as a whisper and not convincing. "Don't," I said again, trying to put some feeling in to it.

"Sorry," Amelia said, not at all apologetically, sitting back down in her seat.

I sighed, relaxing, staring back at the road.

Amelia was doing funny things to my body, making me feel one emotion and then another. I was definatly lusting after her, but I knew that if I wanted to remain on good terms with my girlfriend I couldn't touch her until Claudia's plan went into action. She turned her face towards me and smiled, winking.

"You want to pull over?" she asked. Her free hand snaked over to my leg, slithering up my thigh towards my crotch. My eyes locked on her fingers, mesmerized by their movement upwards towards my throbbing cock.

My face turned red, which seemed to be the color it was going to stay while in Amelia's company.

"No!" I said boldly, my hand leaving the steering wheel to push Amelia's hand away. Amelia giggled again and continued to touch herself.

It was hard to keep my concentration on the road, on the cars passing me in the fast lane. My legs were tense, pushing down on the gas slightly, and my arousal seemed to be accelerating along with the vehicle.

"Has anyone ever blown you while you were driving?" Amelia said, unbuckling her seatbelt.

A bead of sweat dripped down my forehead, and I brushed it away, glancing back and forth between the girl next to me and the road ahead.

"I don't consider it a very good idea," I said, licking my dry lips. I regretted the motion as soon as my tongue had darted back inside my mouth. Amelia was looking at me hungrily, shifting herself on the seat. She placed her feet back down on the floor and pushed her hips up into the air, her shoulders pressing against the back of the seat.

My eyes seemed locked on her hands, and I had to drag them away to look back out of the window to the road. Her fingers rubbed her slit through her pants and ran up her fly, towards the button at her hips. She undid the button slowly, while I tried not to look, and undid the zipper on her pants.

With a deft movement, she slipped the pants and her underwear off her body. I was so startled it took all my concentration not to crash, to drive off the road, to smash into the cars next to me.

Her bush of pubic hair glistened with her juices. She placed her tiny foot back on the dashboard, flexing her body so that I could see her slit, sopping with her fluids. She raised her hand back to her cunt and began to stroke it, peeling away the flesh for me to see her treasures.

"What are you doing?" I asked, again in a throaty whisper.

"I'm showing you what you could have if we pulled over," she smiled, her finger flicking the nub at the top of the cunt. "Why don't we pull over and I'll give you some of it?"

"No," I said again. "Put your pants back on. This isn't right."

"Isn't it?" she purred. She knelt up on the seat, turning towards me. "I've already tried one thing in this car that I've always wanted to do. Maybe I should go for my second goal. It involves you, though, and your cock."

"I'll crash the car," I protested, jokingly, making fun of the situation.

"I know you want to try," Amelia purred again, her body inching over towards mine, her breath hot in my ear. "Your cock is practically bursting in your pants. You sure you don't want me to help you relieve it?"

My cock was indeed pushing against the heavy fabric of my jeans, growing I my pants with anticipation.

Amelia bent down, her lips grazing my shirt, inching her head towards my crotch.

"Stop it!" I protested, this time my voice rising to what sounded like a panicked shout. My face burned with embarrassment at having lost control like that.

She lifted her head up, moving away from me.

"Fine," she said. "I just thought it would be fun for you to try a new thing." She looked out her window, sulking. I was tempted to call her back, but decided against it.

I saw a sign for a rest area ahead of me, and the idea crossed my mind to pull over. Shaking my head, I tried to resist the urge, and soon the exit had passed. I had resisted temptation, and was proud of myself.

Amelia sat next to me, her leg still positioned on the dash, her body still bare from the waist down. She looked out the window, her profile with what looked like a silly pout on her face. One of her hands lingered at the slit, stroking it softly, keeping her warm juices flowing.

My mouth watered, thinking about her cunt. It was similar to my girlfriend's, but not totally identical. Claudia shaved her pubic hair, made sure that it was smooth and clean all the time, but Amelia's dark curls stood proudly. I didn't have much experience going down on a hairy pussy, and my lips seemed to ache with desire to try it. I shook my head again, trying to banish such thoughts.

Chicklet
Chicklet
232 Followers
12