All Comments on 'A Stocking Encounter'

by Nylon_HighHeel_Lover

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
School reunion

Go Dapto high.Lets just say that as a student i loved sport.At the last re union i met a girl who i had fancied at school,then she was thin,now a bit plump but i recognised her pleasant face.We talked, she is divorced 2 kids,we left halfway through just to talk,said she always liked me but i seemed too interested in sport.Then, yes, not now.I lived in Sydney, she lives in the local area,we are both 50,sitting in my car talking,her dress above her knees,her stockings showing nice legs, i put my hand on her knee.She did not resist, i slowly moved my hand higher, her legs opened, my fingers stroking her thighs.I asked her if she would like to come back to my room at the hotel.O.K. As soon as we were inside,i grabbed her, my hands on her round arse.I helped her out of her dress,her pantyhosed cunt and arse looked great.I unhooked her bra and sucked on one of her tits,my cock hard as a rock.I pulled back and unloosened my trousers and underwear,i placed her hand around my cock,she slowly stroked it and then knelt down and put it in her mouth, stroking, sucking,i knew i was going to cumm,i grabbed her head as i shot my load into her mouth, she swallowed as hard as she could, taking the lot, yeh.She got up,we went into the bedroom,she removed the pantyhose and pants and i placed my head between her legs her cunt very wet as i licked and sucked her until she orgasmed all over my face.fuck me, fuck me as i raised up and planted my now hard cock into her swollen cunt,fucking into her.After awhile, i pulled out,she said no, on your knees,she turned and i pumped into her doggy style, her hand rubbing her clit.I fucked her for quite a time because of cumming earlier, she orgasmed twice before i could hold back no more and filled her cunt with cumm.We slept and in the morning,she told me that when she would go home from school she would play with herself until she orgasmed thinking of me.We now get together,she would like an ongoing relationship, i just like to fuck her.

SouthLondonerSouthLondoneralmost 11 years ago
Very poor grammar. Pretty poor story.

You obviously like the phrase 'effing' as you use it easily and often. Sadly too, you do not seem to know the difference between 'to' and 'too' - and do I recall the word 'again' used three times in one sentence?

You gave us no explanation as to why 'he' [the stallion] was single, yet had a photo of 'a wife' and 'children' in his wallet? Not that it was important, or interesting, as the story lacked structure; and characterization was albut non-existent.

I'm sorry, my attention waned completely when I read ...'She couldn't believe how well-in-doubt he was. She was loving every inch of him.' "In doubt". Really?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous