A Son of Beach Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smiled at her as she looked at him with her beautiful smile. With his big hands on her curvy hips, he pumped her slowly, getting the feel and angle of her pussy measured, critical for the thrusting he would give her soon. He enjoyed the sensations her well-developed vagina gave to his penis as he fucked his daughter-in-law. Pressing the head of his hard dick against her cervix brought low moans of pleasure from her, and she pushed against him, letting him know she liked it that way. Her muscle control was excellent, and she squeezed his cock like a compression sleeve, taking an active part in fucking him as he was fucking her. They were made for each other sexually, and she intended to keep it that way, as she'd found the daddy she craved.

She lost count of her orgasms, and her knees were weak when she felt him tug her backward to a sitting position with his root buried inside her juicy hole. He was about to pet her fat clitoris again when she put her hand on his. "My clit is very tender pull on my nipples instead, " she sighed. He compiled, taking one of her swollen nipples in each hand, pulling them gently. "No, daddy, stretch them, pull them hard." She loved to have her tits stimulated. When she breastfed, her pussy stayed wet, and she masturbated constantly.

Now she had a daddy to take care of her strong sexual drive when her body ached for more than a husband should be required to give. She had someone to go to that could hold her and comfort her when her body needed what he was giving her, a space in reality that didn't exist the next day. As she craved her father-in-law's fat dick, her mind flooded with passion. She reached between his legs and found his balls drawing up on his thick shaft. She took one of them in each hand and gently massaged them. He did not ask her why she came to him for relief and was happy to care for her needs. He preferred being in the background, supporting her when and where she needed it, without the pressure of everyday life.

He benefitted from their relationship as much as she did. His cock got hard for her when she needed it, and his kinkiness and experience pleasing women took care of the rest. He kissed the bare skin of her back while pulling her nipples, his dick rooted in her wet lady bits. "Let me move, granddaddy," she whispered over the breeze and crashing surf. It was the first time she'd called him granddaddy since they had been fucking that evening, and he liked the sound of it. She rose, a shower of her thick juices covering his lap as his hard, wet cock popped out of her. Turning to face him, she took his standing rod in her hand and directed it back into her now sloppy muff.

That's how he liked it, a well-fucked pussy, especially the ones that had given birth, that gave him plenty of room to move around and penetrate from different angles. He also liked it as face-to-face as she did, making sex as personal as possible. Once seated on his fat dick, she put her hands on his big shoulders and began riding his cock slowly. Cupping her boobs, she offered them to her father-in-law. "Suck my nipples, granddaddy, and don't be bashful."

He understood her method now as he looked over her elongated milkers. Her areolas were swollen and puffy, needing a hard sucking in his estimation. Her fat cooch clamped on his dick like a vise, ready for a hard screwing, until he began sucking her fat nipples with enthusiasm. She held her heavy tits up for him, feeding him her mother's nourishment in the role-play fashion. "Suck them, granddaddy, suck them until I cum for you." As he did, the juice poured out of her snatch, down the shaft of his rigid nob, covering his balls before dripping off on the cushion.

Her silky thighs spread wide, she began bouncing on his dick, her knees like springs, fucking him with the energy of an 18-year-old prom queen just getting into fucking like the object was to wear out a different cock every Friday night. Her pussy was muscular, and the harder he sucked her tits, the faster she fucked him. No longer his daughter-in-law, she was a horny slut intending to pump every last drop of cum out of his big balls. The older man was equal to the task, his dick re-living its glory years when he fucked a different woman every night to the point he had a reputation in his small hometown. Every woman between 18 and 80 knew of his prowess and gave a listening ear wherever women gathered to gossip. For any woman that had fucked his hard cock to tell how he'd made her cum was nothing new around town, his daughter-in-law knew too, and that's why she was riding his hot rod that night.

Holding her nipple in his mouth, he grabbed the round globes of her ass, pulling and squeezing them. He measured her bouncing before putting his big finger where she would have to take it up her round butt when she came down. A finger was one thing, and his cock would have been another. As his finger went up her anus, she moaned loudly but never missed a beat fucking him. She did cum noisily about two pumps later as the impact of his finger caused her to release more of her inhibitions, driven by her need to be molested by him. She was beyond the curve now, where most women would not allow their desires to take them, probably because they had never allowed this sexual magician to fuck their coochies.

She wanted to ride his cock and finger into oblivion, fucking him wildly until just before dawn. She collapsed on his lap, whimpering like a puppy, molding herself to him, her head on his shoulder. It took some time for both of them to catch their breath. "Oh granddaddy, no offense to anyone, but I've never been fucked like that," she cried. "Fist me before I have to go, please I can't help myself." There wouldn't be a better time for him to stretch her good, her cunt was full of juice, and she needed it terribly.

When she could, she stood, turned back to the rail, and spread her legs wide, the breeze on her wet snapper making her quiver. His fingertips worked inside her slick labia, back and forth, allowing her to adjust to the advancement. "Go ahead, granddaddy, make me take it. It feels awesome like you'll split my hole open!" He pushed forward, working like a piston, back and forth, a little deeper each time. With half his big hand in his daughter-in-law's wet hoo-haw, he leaned forward, kissing the roundness of her ass, searching for her rosebud with his long tongue.

Her breath came as gasps, and her thighs quivered as he stretched her vagina wide open and licked her ass. She shook like a leaf when his hand went as far inside her as it would, even more when he slowly rotated his fist inside her heaving tunnel. She took it like a woman with something bottled up inside about sex, just like her father-in-law did. He never half-assed a fuck, and he would not start tonight. He had lots of lady friends because he treated them well. He could talk to anyone in a way that relaxed people, and he had these truths about sex that he always followed.

Masturbation aside, he learned sex is for the enjoyment of two or more people, not just one person. Ladies were always first when he grew up, and it followed him into the bedroom. He did not cum before his partner came at least once, and he felt it was his duty as a man and skilled lover. He hated seeing a woman he knew was horny go unfucked, and given an opportunity, he did not disappoint. Giving his partner whatever she wanted was exactly the way he did things. If he applied himself and pleased her, he stood an excellent chance of being invited to return.

She shuddered hard as he tended her wanton cunt, riding his fist by pumping her round ass up and down, the thought of it enough to make her blood boil with lust for her father-in-law. He was giving her everything she needed at that moment, leaving all traces of being a wife, mother, and boss behind her in a trail of horny orgasms with a man that made her want to open her mind and thighs, without judgment, on her desires. She struggled to take his big fist, but she wanted it and worked hard to get as much of his fist inside her as she could without any practice. She was sure she could pee in his face, and he would let her if asked. Another time, perhaps, but the horizon was beginning to show a faint pink line on the water when she pulled her fat cunt off his fist. She needed to shower before she slipped into the bed with her husband because he would want her when he woke up and probably ask her questions about the night before. It made her coochie spasm to tell him about having sex with his dad. There was no ownership, only hot fucking sex.

Her last orgasm of the evening shook the building as he slowly eased his big fist out of her hot pussy. He knew what she wanted going forward and was ready to give her all she wanted whenever she wanted. She wrapped a towel between her legs to control the juices oozing from her but wavered when she stood. He stood with her for support, and they shared a long kiss and warm embrace. "Thank you, daddy, I love you," she whispered. He helped her to the door quietly and followed her inside. Kissing one last time, for now, they went in separate directions, hoping not to wake anyone.

12