All Comments on 'A Son of Beach Ch. 01'

by StudlyCowboy

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

At least you said, Her FRESHLY shaved cooch was dripping wet, and her thick clitoris throbbed." Freshly shaved probably means no razor burn, no chaffing, and no stubble poking out through infected hair pimples.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

Didn't mention hubby at all. Poor story because of it

brfr7721brfr7721about 1 year ago

I just wish you could have come up with a few more euphemisms for "vagina". I only counted 14,589.

beautylover13beautylover13about 1 year ago

Fuck this story was "wicked" hot, as they'd say in Boston. An exploration of the far reaches of sexual abandon for two lover, all be it, of different generations. The linkage of sexually aroused tit sucking to breast feeding and masturbation was super stimulating. Then to top off the incredibly detailed oral sex, tit fondling and pulling, and copulation to a finale of fisting gave me fresh perspective on the unlimited eroticism of a mature woman - it was simply mind blowing. I want more!!

Texracer2Texracer27 months ago

Love your descriptions of analingus...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStudlyCowboy@StudlyCowboy
I'm an old experienced guy, MWM, returning here for some fun and interaction, after a long absence, with women that enjoy reading and discussing the naughty side of life. Inappropriate pairings are so awesome!