All Comments on 'A Slut In Hand'

by nextcenturyromeo

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
DAMN, I LOVED IT!!

I can't wait for the next installment. So hot! I wish I had a Master like you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Trash

How degrading and humiliating for all women. We are bi and we would never and we mean NEVER put ourselves in a position as Devlyn. What makes Romeo so special and for Devlyn's Husmand, he should have his testicles cut off. To the Author, you are a very sick person for writting and posting something like this, or even thinking of something like this. Please do not continue with another part of this story. This is not erotica, but ABUSE by an egotistical male. Please seek mental theraphy, you need it.

Laura & Lisa, bi sisters, NO VOTE FOR TRASH LIKE THIS

YoliYoliover 20 years ago
i like!.........

damn thats what i cal supply and demand!!1 keep it coming

MaxiJMaxiJover 20 years ago
interesting.....

while not my cup of tea for a master ... it was well written and thought out. I look forward to the next chapter so see where your mind will take us. I honestly feel sorry for readers like the bi sisters... to take a story so seriously is kind of ridiculous and sad... you tend to know right away if you like the storyline... read it if you do.. leave it if you don't... but to degrade the writer is childish... move on little ones and find a story you do like. Keep writing love... you do it well... Jane

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Hot but lacking

I really loved the premise. Most men would desire to have a woman like Cheryl and wouldn't know STEP ONE about how to train a woman like Devyn to change her stripes. Its Stepford Wives without the replacement robots. I love it. My major problem is that the story is difficult to follow at times. The story would get very interesting then some typo or something inexplicable that would cause me to have to reread and loose the focus and intensity you had built. For example, in your introduction of Devyn, you describe her as having "reddish brown" hair but when you begin your training, her hair mysteriously turns "silky blonde". Imagery blown. The fact is I wanted to believe this story...I'm not sure I do but I love the premise and I'm still going to read Chapters 2 and 3.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
interesting

I enjoyed reading...

but it was lacking some juice...

There was some errors in the way it was written... but other than that I enjoyed it.

aaalikexxxaaalikexxxover 11 years ago
Wife enjoys this style and tone of bdsm story

This morning, as is the case on many mornings when we aren't rushed off to work, etc..., my wife was reading bdsm stories in bed. Today it was this series. Her panties were soaked, which I always enjoy fingering her with. She was wearing a pair she bought specifically for this. They are a pair of small silky thong panties from VS. They are nearly perfect save for a small segment of lining which I insteucted her must be cut out of them before she wears them next. Her cunt becomes deliciously wet and easily soaks even her cotton panties, but these don't so easily chaffe her sensitive inner skin.

Having teased her and fingered her with her soaked panties... Indicating that later she would certainly need to be punished for soiling them... I pulled them aside and let her grind on my cock as she read. She particularly enjoyed the segment in ch 2 where the friend's wife was being trained and used.

Great story, we look forward to reading more of your work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernextcenturyromeo@nextcenturyromeo
My latest books is Angel Face on Smashwords. It's about Rashmika Mandanna. Here is a link to my books on Smashwords : https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ShartanSilverstar Going to publish a book on Samantha on 22nd October on Smashwords. If you have problems with Smashw...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES