A Slave's Oath

Story Info
A Slave takes the witness stand.
2.4k words
4.07
11.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChloeHay
ChloeHay
115 Followers

I took a seat at the witness stand, heart-pounding nervously as I tried not to look at my Master, seated at the defendant's table. After swearing an oath that I would be telling the truth and any falsehood would be considered perjury, I knew that I had to be very careful with my words.

The bright lights in the courtroom were disconcerting because I was used to the dimness of the dungeon where my Master kept me. I felt uncomfortable being exposed to several prying eyes, even though I was fully dressed for the first time in forever.

"State your full name for the court," said the prosecution, a tall, lanky man, dressed in an ill-fitting grey suit.

I hadn't used my real name in such a long time that I had to think for a bit,

"Melissa Tanner."

"And Ms. Tanner, how are you acquainted with Mr.Vargus?"

I shot a glance at my Master, but his expression was unyielding and he was the only person in the courtroom not looking at me.

"Ms.Tanner answer the question," said the prosecutor firmly.

"I supposed you can say we are in a relationship," I said softly.

"And how long has your relationship been going on?"

I nervously looked down at my black heels. Time doesn't exist in the dungeon, my Master refused all of his slaves from knowing dates because it gave him full control. How long did I know my Master? Was there a time before him?

"I don't know," I answered honestly. "It seems like I've known him for many many years."

"So, you would say that you are very intimately familiar with Mr. Vargus and his dealings?

The thought of me being bound, suspended in the air while being lashed repeatedly crossed my mind. My Master showing no mercy as he whipped my back, ass, pussy, and tits, then leaving me to hang. I nervously crossed my legs, feeling my pussy instinctively soak at the thought.

"Yes, we are...intimate."

"And in your relationship with Mr.Vargus, did you have any problems with abuse?"

"Objection," yelled my Master's attorney, an older woman, "your honor, that's a leading question!"

"I'll rephrase," said the prosecutor, "tell me about your relationship with Mr.Vargus."

"Ummm," I said nervously, heart in my chest, I never felt so exposed in my life.

"Remember you are under oath Ms.Tanner," he said, closing in the space between us.

"He's my Master," I whispered softly, feeling like I was being judged.

"Repeat that louder for the court and jury Ms. Tanner."

"He's my Master," I said louder.

"And is it true that as a Master, Mr. Vargus used methods of torture on you?"

"Yes, but_."

"And is it true that as a 'Master' Mr. Vargus keeps you locked up in inhumane conditions?"

"I wouldn't say that," I said defensively, glaring at the prosecutor.

The prosecutor slammed down something in front of me and gave me a wicked smile.

"Ms. Tanner, I want you to take a look at those photos and describe for the court what you see."

Looking down at the first photo, I felt my cheeks growing warm and could hear my heart pounding in my ears. There I was, curled up in my corner of the dungeon, completely naked except the collar my Master gave to me. My hair was unkempt and it looked like I didn't shower in weeks. Next to me was my feeding bowl and pissing pot.

I knew how it looked to the public eye, and I wanted to rip the photos to protect my Master but I came here, to be honest. I was instructed to be honest or punishment will surely follow so I steeled myself and described the pictures. The prosecution also showed them on a projector so the entire courtroom could see.

On the next slide, I heard a gasp from one of the jurors as it showed the results of a session I had with the Master. Looking down at the photo I was surprised by how beaten I appeared. My ass was black and blue...and my back had evidence of a great lashing. Cum was dripping from my pussy.

"What you see here people are the results of Mr.Vargus sick and depraved nature. He has done this to countless women who refuse to come out and speak up about it," said the prosecution, turning his attention to the jury. He was flicking through photo after damning photo and searching for a shock reaction.

"Ms.Tanner here is proof that Mr. Vargus uses tactics to lure his victims into compliance while taking advantage of their weak minds."

Anger coursed through me as I heard the false description, "That's not true!" I couldn't stand being viewed in such a degrading way. "Each and every...sla...woman that has participated have done so willingly and with a sound mind."

"Coming from a whores' mouth," said the prosecution, turning back to me.

"Objection," yelled my Masters' attorney.

"Sustained," said the judge glancing at the prosecution, "watch it Mr.Camen."

"Your honor," the prosecutor said objectively," I need to establish that Ms.Tanner has and always will do anything to defend Mr.Vargus. She has been his whore and the people deserve to know that she is a bottom-feeding slut that has been conditioned to do whatever her so-called Master tells her to do, she is clearly a whore, there is no reason, what-so-ever to hide this from the jury."

The judge leaned back in his chair and considered the argument, "Both counsels approach my bench.

"Your honor, there is no reason for the prosecution to degrade a witness not tied to the allegations aimed at my client," said my Masters' attorney in a hushed voice.

"The witness," said the prosecutor, "is the only way I can establish a motive, her being a slut whore discredits her testimony, the pictures are the proof in the pudding your honor."

"Those photos are circumstantial at best," said my Masters' attorney, looking bored and uninterested in the argument.

"I will give you the floor," said the judge to the prosecution, "but tread lightly."

"Now Ms. Tanner is it true that you are your Masters' whore and will do anything he says," said the prosecution.

I took my time answering, "Not anything I don't want_"

"Have you refused any of your Masters' wishes," he asked.

"No, I_"

The prosecutor closed in on me, "Remove your top."

"What," I asked surprised, looking at my Masters' attorney for an objection. When none came I repeated, "What?"

"I... said ...remove... your...top...you... fucking... cunt," he said slowly as if talking to a child. I felt my body flushing as I looked around the courtroom and not one person looked surprised at the sudden attack.

"Why do you want me to do that," I asked.

"You can only be honest when you take off your mask, so take off those fucking clothes and get fucking naked now,"

I started removing my clothes, taking off the long black dress, and kicking off my heels. I stood in my white under panties and bra.

"ALL of it," the prosecutor yelled.

Unhooking my bra I let my breast hang free and the cool air of the courtroom caused my nipples to grow hard. Slipping off my underwear I stood at the witness stand completely bare with several eyes viewing me.

Turning to the jury the prosecutor pointed at me. "Take a good look at this whores' body, I don't want any doubt in your mind of the credibility of this witness, she is a whore and anything that comes out of her mouth will be for the benefit of Mr.Vargus, a cruel man who deserves to be locked up for life."

I wanted to protest, to defend my Master but I couldn't help feeling the waves of embarrassment crashing down on me while being exposed to so many strangers who couldn't possibly understand me.

One of the jurors stood up and said," I need a closer look to make my decision."

"Who else needs a closer look," asked the prosecutor.

Two other jurors raised their hands. The one that spoke out was a tall lady with long blonde locks that reached her back. The other two were men, the first was averaged sized, and the other was muscular.

"Judge, for transparency, I ask that you allow the jurors to examine the witness," said the prosecutor.

"Granted," the judge said looking at me with hungry eyes.

The prosecutor asked me to step down from the witness stand and I was placed in the middle of the floor and was told to stand up straight. The three jurors circled me as if I were prey.

The female made the first to move and started fondling my breast, which started to leak milk. Unsure the female looked at the prosecution and he nodded his head as to give her the okay and the next thing I knew she was sucking my titties. She hungrily lapped at my breast causing me to moan in pleasure and whimper as my wet pussy started to drip.

I looked to my master confused about what was going on, but he just continued to stare at me, expressionless.

The average-sized juror spread my legs and looked up and whistle loudly...He started lapping up my juices causing my legs to buckle and I fell to the floor. The female juror followed me down and continued to suck and pinch my breast and, I could feel the man fingering my pussy. Looking up I could see the muscular guy standing above me with his cock out, stroking it.

"As you can see," said the prosecutor," this whore has no boundaries, she did not protest once and she is extremely wet and willing to fuck any stranger."

I couldn't deny it, it's been weeks since I've had contact with my Master and he trained me to be a cumdumpster 24/7 and I hadn't been fucked in such a long time.

Gasping when the average guy entered my pussy forcefully, I thrust my hips forward to meet his pounding. I didn't get a good look but his cock seemed like it would be curved because it was hitting my g-spot.

The muscular man knelt and placed his cock near my mouth, "Suck it?"

He didn't have to ask because I was conditioned to take cock in my mouth. Deep-throating him, I could feel his length hit the back of my throat and my body went into overdrive. My nipples were on fire from the woman's attention and the milk leaked freely from my breast.

"Let the record show that the slut is a hucow and had body modifications just for Mr.Vargus and his wicked mastery."

I didn't know how my being a slut will prove anything but at the moment I didn't care because I wanted to please him and I knew that fucking these strangers would turn him on. I tried to get a glimpse of my Master but couldn't see him with the dick shoving in and out of my mouth.

Without warning the man pounding my face came all over it, spraying large globs of sperm-filled cum.

"Yes," he moaned, stroking my hair before returning back to his seat.

The female positioned herself above me, her cunt exposed, showing a massively hairy pussy, She squatted over my face and sat down over my tongue. Instinctively I started lapping at her wet cave, using my teeth and tongue to please her. Her hairy pussy was tickling my face.

"Let the record show how easily Ms. Tanner has turned into a slut, right before your very eyes," said the prosector.

The juror that was fucking me stopped, stood up and spat on my pussy, "You fucking cunt, you don't deserve my cum." And walked away.

I was so embarrassed by the insult that I wanted to cry but the lady riding my face wouldn't let me, as she starting letting out a stream of pee into my mouth. I started swallowing fast and closed my eyes in utter humiliation.

After the last juror returned to her seat I laid on the courtroom floor, completely used and although I was humiliated I was so turned on that I reached down to finger my pussy.

"Your Honor, we need a 15-minute recess," stated my Master's attorney.

****

Back on the stand fully clothed, I was now being questioned by my Master's attorney. She stood before me in silence, giving me a look I couldn't describe.

"People of the court, what you have witnessed is a true and devoted slave to her Master," she begun pacing the floor back and forth.

"After ten years of devoted service to her Master and after being his perfect toy, she will now be granted two choices."

I looked around the courtroom to see if I was the only one confused.

"The first is to return to society with a sizable stipend to be used at her discretion, she will be given a home and a lifetime of financial security."

Finally, it dawned upon me, I looked at my Master in a panic; he set this whole thing up just for me. He was telling me that our contract was over and now was forcing me to leave.

"Sir please," I started trembling, I heard of other slaves being retired from service but nothing like this.

The judge pound the gavel and gave me a look of warning.

"Or...Ms.Tanner has the option of living in the main house with Mr.Vargus as Mrs.Vargus and oversee all of his dealings from this day forward."

I didn't hear it. All I could think was that I won't be returning to the dungeon, the only home I'd known for apparently the last decade. Tears ran down my face and the room started closing in on me.

"Master please," I begged again, breathing rapidly.

"Ms. Tanner, what do you say, do you accept marriage or no?"

Marriage?

Confused I glanced at my Master and this time he was staring at me questioningly, almost as if he was holding his breath.

The realization that this all was a marriage proposal hit me like a ton of bricks. All that talk about Master being arrested and charged was just a cover for this moment.

Does Master want to marry me?

I never considered marriage to Master, but I didn't want to leave his side either. I started thinking about what marriage to Master would be like. Will I still be his slave?

"Ms. Tanner, we need your answer," said Masters' attorney.

"Yes," I whispered.

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, I choose marriage."

And just like that, I was the Masters's wife.

ChloeHay
ChloeHay
115 Followers