All Comments on 'A Sibling Affair: No Tell Motel'

by LassSpitfire

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hot

So fucking hot...hope there is a part 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Better

The added Background greatly improved the story

erwangerserwangersalmost 10 years ago
Better

The background of the story made the original better. Still hoping there's a wedding day sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
this is a great story of brother and sister fucking

Noah and Holly are like many, many brothers and sisters. They really love what each one has between their legs that's "different." Noah loves his sis's warm wet twat and Holly loves her bro's big hard cock. But totally unlike most sibling couples, these two do something about it. Noah sticks his big cock up Holly's tight twat and fucks the living shit out of her. So far from feeling any stupid "guilt" over their hot incestuous fuck, they glory in it. Holly keeps pointing out how closely they're related. She cries out, "My brother ... my really big little brother." And Noah grins and replies, as he's having the best party of his life up his own sister's cunt, "You like fucking your brother?" The boy keeps pumping away between the girl's legs, giving her one glorious cum after another, until he gives her the best cum she's ever had as he blows his brotherly balls and shoots her full of his creamy semen. Noah'll be doing that a lot from now on.

Redwinger7Redwinger7almost 10 years ago
Great story

Loved the background on it. Think they should keep doing it. Maybe sis can dump the boyfriend and join him at school as a roommate. She could find Jack doing someone else and break things off.

dutch513nelsdutch513nelsalmost 10 years ago
Good job

You did a great job on this story . Well written and had nice build up with an even better finish . Loved it and hope you do more . You have talent .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
The first version was good

The second version was EXCELLENT! This would be a good story to continue. I look forward to reading any other stories you submit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Very well written!

I'm not usually in to "brother/sister", but this was very sexy! Very well written! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
so-so

could have been better, still rushed but not bad. she needs to dump her boy friend and her and her brother need to move in together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
very good

Well written, hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More More

It was a good story and would like to read more about them. Please continue the story. It would be very interesting to see how the get together without the parents or Jack finding out. It would also be interesting if she ends up having his baby.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Redone story WTF

This has been redone hasn't it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Re: Redone Story

The author has explicitly stated in a note at the beginning of the story that it is a redone version. If you had bothered to read that, then you wouldn't be posting your comment. There were obvious problems with the original story as a number commented on, it is still up if you want to compare the two versions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Oh yeah.....!!

Loved this! Especially enjoyed the feelings Holly shared with Jack & us about the special attraction of incest- it's wrong, it's naughty, & it's so fucking hot! I've read accounts of people who say they've had sibling incest- they claim it makes them fuck like animals & that no other kind of sex compares. Whether on purpose or by accident, I think you captured that very well! Would love for them to continue- she should dump the BF so they can date & experiment; anal, with close friends, etc. Thnx again for the story- it gave me serious wood!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Redone or not . . .

This was nicely filthy. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
AMAZING!!

Your writing and skills of imagination are exceptional, you made it seem like a real experience. Well done.

RockyStoneRockyStonealmost 10 years ago
Awesome

I read the latest first and decided to read whatever else there is. I really like how you are writing. I'm not going to bother reading the first version of this story; this version is hot and has to be better than the first. Keep it up!

RS

PapaKilo14PapaKilo14almost 10 years ago
Good story

Would really like to see you continue the story.

Couple of minor typo's:

"It would defiantly not be the brotherly thing to do; normal brothers don't offer to pork their sister, no matter how hot she is," Holly said as she stuck her tongue out at him.

Should probably be:

"It would definitely not be the brotherly thing to do; normal brothers don't offer to pork their sister, no matter how hot she is," Holly said as she stuck her tongue out at him.

She grabbed a hold of him as her swung her to a bed, dropping her onto her back with him on top of her, ankles still bound by her shorts and panties.

Should be:

She grabbed a hold of him as he swung her to a bed, dropping her onto her back with him on top of her, ankles still bound by her shorts and panties.

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
continue

Please continue, it seems like they are only just getting started

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amy?

Did I miss something in the story or did Amy just appear from nowhere??

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Story

I love this story you have crafted. I hope that in the near future you write more sequels to A Sibling Affair!! I would love to see Noah and Holly continue falling more in love, then they get pregnant, and then move away to live together married as husband and wife. Basically just a wonderful love story between Noah and Holly. Thank you again for a wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Way better than original

Would have been better if her pussy was bald and she said she wasn't on birth control.

Emper0rH0rdeEmper0rH0rdeover 9 years ago
Lecherous!

This is one of those stories that I keep coming back to. The way they take such blatant, erotic pleasure in defying social customs is like masturbating with a crucifix. The entire forbidden aspect of what they're doing is exactly what makes it so pleasurable, and they're so turned on, so intoxicated with lust that they've become like starving animals, and fucking each other's brains out is the only way to get sustenance. So primitive and dirty!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Who's Amy?

Where the fuck did Amy come from?

bradd50bradd50over 8 years ago
Amy???

I just re-read all three pages...i didn't see any Amy. Good story!!!

DYNO224DYNO224over 5 years ago
HOT STUFF

You have a good touch the story just flowed right along nothing out of place.Thank you very much for your effort I'm a disabled man these day's.Nothing to do but read or ride my old Harley.

horny2doithorny2doitover 4 years ago

Yes, a very hot story about 2 siblings that finally took action and showed the love and sheer horiness they have for each other. The details were good but now they can be even better and the sex play to arouse each other carefully when not alone will be great. Hopefully, his sister's hubby will need to go away to work and they will have more time to play, hard. You should add more graphical language about his sisters boobs and body details, hair etc. and give details on her well hung brother. Yes, please write more and thanks again.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year ago

The extended version is definitely better than the first, but Holly cheating on her fiancé is still a problem for me. 4/5

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Wow would love to have had a sister like that it’s what dreams are made of

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous