A Round of Milk: Last Call

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was too late to do anything about it because Raymond was quick. He was careful not to cut Ash and within minutes was finished. Wiping the remnants of shaving cream off with the towel, Ash was finished. He raised the back of the chair and twirled her facing the mirror. Ash stared at her reflection in shock. Her hand rubbed the top of her head slowly in disbelief. Tish stood off to the side, licking her lips.

"She looks amazing. Thanks Ray. Is Jeff back there? She needs her tramp stamp." Tish said.

"You two go on back. He'll take care of ya girls," Raymond pointed.

Ash got out of the chair speechless and as she walked with Tish, the tall athlete asked, "Aren't you going to resist or tell me no or something?"

Completely subdued and in shock, Ash accepted her fate. Her feelings had come full circle and at that moment she was Tish's and needed to obey. She could no longer fight it. She pulled off her bathing suit shoulder straps and laid on her stomach to the sound of a different buzzing. It was painful but Ash never said a word until it was completed on her lower back. With the bandage over it, she had no idea what the tattoo was and didn't ask.

Once the women were back at Tish's place, Tish told Ash to strip down, get up on the bed and lay on her back. Ash obeyed but her sensitive bald head touching the sheets felt very strange. Tish removed her clothes and was on her knees behind Ash's head with her long legs spread. She was going to ride Ash's bald head like a Siobhan sex apparatus.

Facing Ash's feet, Tish hiked one leg and rested her smooth pussy on Ash's forehead, warning her, "Don't you move. I'm gonna ride this smooth head and blast all over your fucking face. Do you hear me?"

Ash didn't respond but only pulled the vibrating egg out of her pussy so she could use it on her clit. Tish started out slowly, smearing her pussy juices all around. She would slip completely off of Ash's face so she could use the smooth top of Ash's head as a grinding post.

Completely enamored with the sensation, Tish sped up, "Oh...that's nice. Fuck....fuck....ooooo...yeah.....ooooo" The tall athlete was grinding, leaving a trail of goo all over Ash's head. Her legs were so long, she was able to lift herself off then sit back down to enhance the pleasure.

Grinding faster, Tish screamed, "Ohhhhhhhh fuck!" Her pussy opened up and she squirted a nice clear stream all over Ash's face and down her neck. She was completely using the detective's head to masturbate again. She squealed and squirted clear liquid, dousing Ash's tits and face. Ash erupted into an orgasm of her own. Both women were grunting so loud, the neighbors could hear.

Tish mashed her clit on Ash's forehead and fell forward to lay on top of the detective, licking her pussy. It was a sixty nine position but Ash could only allow the 6'2 woman to grind her pussy as she pleased. Tish's long tongue split Ash's gooey folds, then swirled on that swollen clit. Ash lifted her ass off the bed and orgasmed with a huge gush of liquid all over her lover's face. Tish's last orgasm was epic as she raised back up, lifted her pussy off of Ash's face, used her fingers to aim her spray and blasted not only Ash's face and tits, but down her body and legs like she was an animal pissing to mark her territory, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Unnnngggggggggggggggg!"

Tish flipped to her back next to Ash shaking and gasping, "That...that was insane! Whew! I think I'm still cumming!"

Ash's face looked like someone had poured milk on it and smelled like strong musky pussy. Tish turned around so they were facing the same direction, put her arm and leg over her cute bald lover and fell asleep. Ash did the same and an hour later awoke to Tish sucking her nipples. Cradling the back of Tish's head, Ash needed the much needed relief from her tight milk filled tits.

Releasing a sigh, Ash stroked her fingers through Tish's short curly hair just before Tish popped up, wiping her mouth off and blurted, "We need to save this stuff for tonight. Come on, let's get ready."

They showered together and played around. Tish continued to suck Ash's tits and Ash returned the favor by sucking Tish's tiny A cups. Once clean and dry, they dressed. Ash was appalled yet aroused that she only had to dry her head with a towel with no additional hair maintenance required. The leggy lesbian wore a long slim hunter green summer dress with high top black Chuck Taylor sneakers while Ash wore a tight fitting black summer dress with low top black Chuck Taylors. The material was flexible and comfortable and made Ash's body look insanely hot, especially since Tish would not allow her to wear a bra or panties. Ash was required to wear thick makeup and hoop earrings while Tish, herself, wore none.

Even after the shower, Tish changed Ash's low back tattoo bandage so that the young detective was clueless to its picture. Riding the motorcycle to the club, they both walked into loud music. People were drinking and dancing and having a good time. Some started pointing and smiling, knowing that Tish loved short hair and inevitably made that gorgeous woman with her, shave her head. With each step, people could see Ash's huge jugs bounce up and down in her dress. Without hair, Danielle, the owner and bartender of the gay and lesbian bar didn't recognize Ash at first. She continued to pour drinks and chat with the patrons.

A small addition had been built into the bar that looked like a couple of voting booths but with large metal tanks and sophisticated looking hoses. Ash pointed to it and asked Tish, "What is that?"

Rubbing the top of Ash's smooth head like an adult would to a child, Tish chuckled, "That is what I was referring to and it is all because of you. It's a lactation bar where you can get a glass of lactation milk or get it in your drinks like the Asian Bonyu bars. Your night here and adding milk to people's drinks, creating the infamous Razzle was the idea behind this whole operation. You are the queen bee who started it."

Suddenly, from behind the bar, Danielle recognized Ash and got onto the microphone, Holy shit! Ladies and gentleman, the founder of the lactation bar and inventor of the delicious razzle is here! She is the gorgeous woman without hair next to our height advantaged Tish. Give it up for Ash!" Ash shyly waved at everyone.

Whistles and loud cheers rang out through the bar over the music. People came up to Ash either shaking her hand or smacking her on the ass in order to congratulate her. The lactation bar had a large stool or standing area if the producer wished to stand. A giant suction cup would fit over the woman's nipple and siphon the lactation milk through a hose into a vat or directly into a temporary receptacle like a glass. It looked like a giant breast pump hooked onto a giant bong hose. The franchise would pay women to stop in and get their milk drained from their tits to sell. Ash was taken back that it was started all because of her.

Someone in the crowd held up their glass like they were giving a toast and yelled out, "Show us your tits Ash. We want milk!"

Others joined in until the entire bar was chanting in unison, "We want milk! We want milk! We want milk!"

Danielle encouraged on the microphone, "Come on Ash. How about a round of milk for everyone?"

Tish nodded, "Go on baby...give it to em."

Ash held up her hands and walked toward the lactation bar to cascades of cheering. She knew she didn't have any panties on, nor did she care and pulled up her dress over her head and laid it on the bar, completely nude except for her tennis shoes. An even louder cheer burst throughout the bar.

Danielle giggled at the cow bell jewelry piercing both of Ash's thick eraser sized nipples and pulled the ends off. She then removed both bars for an easier flow and connected the oversized suction cups. People began gathering around just to watch Ash be hooked up. As soon as the pumps were turned on by a little switch, Ash's nipples were sucked a couple inches away from her tits and the warm sweet milk began flowing through the hoses until it reached the closed tap handles.

Public exhibitionism and the sensation of the rough sucking to her nipples had Ash's pussy so slick, nectar was oozing down her inner thigh. People were gathered around with glasses in hand. Tish entered the booth behind Ash and laughed, "I think this might even help her produce more than she thought she could and believe me, those titties are full!"

A raucous cheer erupted and Tish knelt down behind Ash, fingering her slick pussy and kissing her ass cheeks. Danielle would hold someone's glass under the spigot, turn and open the tap until a satisfied amount of milk had been released. Some women would just turn their head upside down, open their mouth like they were doing a shot and allow that sweet warm liquid to fill it up. They would stand up and swallow loudly, "Ahhhhh!"

Tish's long tongue, found Ash's pussy and darted in and out. Her lengthy fingers were massaging Ash's clit which sent the bald detective into a frenzied orgasm. Poor Ash couldn't move but her face contorted and eyes closed tightly while she shook. Tish kept her tongue lodged inside Ash's slimy pussy, enjoying the spasmic twitches around it.

The tall gangly volleyball player had no intentions of stopping. She continued fingering and eating out her new found trophy girl toy until Ash erupted for two more orgasms. The third one brought out a gush of squirt all over the floor like a pregnant woman whose water had broken.

Tish stood up, to cheering of her own and shouted, "Keep drinking my girlfriend's milk while I feast on her twat!"

Instead of more feasting, Tish left the booth and went to the back VIP room. When she returned, she was wearing the 8 inch strap-on dong that the lesbian women kept in a crate for "special occasions." Her dress was down over it but it stuck out like a morning wood that had gone wrong.

Ash was still standing, producing milk for the crowd which many wanted seconds and thirds. Tish's height was a disadvantage because she wanted to fuck Ash in the standing position while behind her. She had to bend her knees and move the dong's head around between Ash's tightened legs.

Feeling Tish move it between her legs from behind her, Ash asked, "What are you doing? You can't do that now."

"Watch me. I'm gonna fuck that pussy hard and deep. After I'm done, I will own it."

The crowd cheered and chanted, "Fuck that slut! Fuck that slut!"

The head finally found its intended target and Tish thrusted swiftly pushing the dong between Ash's folds. Ash gasped and Tish continued thrusting until all eight inches were buried inside her pussy. Holding onto Ash's shoulders for leverage, Tish started fucking Ash from behind. Ash was moaning and Tish was huffing. The detective's milk continued to flow and others continued to drink. Many loved the live porn show as an added bonus.

The friction was going to make both Tish and Ash cum. Tish was humping like a dog in heat until she finally squealed, "There it is....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Ash erupted at the same time and both women tried to slump down but it was Ash whose body was holding up her tall girlfriend. Tish needed one more so that time, instead of squatting down, she used her strength to lift Ash up and bounce the detective on her dick until Ash gushed another mess on the floor.

When Ash's tits were empty and the drinks stopped flowing, Tish led the sexy bald Ash to the VIP room. By that time, the biker women of Jacks, Stoney, and Charlee had arrived. Tish came out and announced on Danielle's microphone, "Ok everyone. I hope you enjoyed all that delicious milk. I will offer anyone who wants to fuck her or eat her out a chance in the VIP room but I will decide who goes next."

Some of the hardcore lesbian women immediately jumped up and made their way to the back. The women stood around watching while Tish went first. She fucked Ash doggie style while the crowd was mesmerized by Ash's ass and her tits swaying back and forth. As soon as Ash came, Tish pulled the rubber dick out so the gush could spray the floor.

Stoney looked at Charlee, "Fuck...that is so hot that Barbie has returned. I guess she missed us."

"I know right! Tish took those golden locks but she can fuck our golden cocks," Charlee laughed.

Jacks added, "Fuck we missed tapping those titties but I gotta tap that ass...again."

Each woman took turns putting on the strap-on and fucking Ash in a position of their choice until either Ash or they orgasmed. This went on for hours. Some would fuck Ash's tight asshole while others wanted to continue to ream out her pussy. Tish said she was going to fuck her bald head again when they got home.

Ash's pussy was so sore but her orgasms were in control and she had accepted her fate. She loved her husband and her family meant the world but she was at a crossroads. Everyone kept saying that Ash had fully converted and now she had no idea what she was going to do. She no longer needed to be whipped into submission with devices or drinks or force. She knew what she was.

Once the lesbian gangbang had ended, the sun was starting to come up. Tish told everyone that they were going to ride to a little diner a few miles away to get some breakfast. Ash put her dress back on and they both got onto Tish's motorcycle. She had to pull the bottom of the dress up so she could wrap her legs around Tish's waist. Before anyone took off, Ash's phone rang. It was Charles and she decided not to answer it.

While it continued to ring, Tish asked her, "What are you going to do? Are you going back anytime soon? You have a job and a family."

Without saying a word, Ash shrugged her shoulders which wasn't a definitive answer. The entire cluster of motorcycles were fired up and Tish led the way. While riding down the street into the sunrise, Ash's dress began to flap in the wind. Her bandage that covered her fresh tattoo was also flapping in the high powered breeze until it broke away from her skin revealing her new "tramp stamp" tattoo. It was a picture of two interlocking female symbols which had given everyone her answer.