A Round of Milk: Last Call

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She worked the head of her black dick into Ash's goopy folds. Digging her feet into the floor for leverage, Dee pushed the rubber cock inside Ash while Erin pulled her legs back further. Ash was trying to writhe and faint yelps could be heard from inside her mask.

"It's ok...it's almost in. Almost....ahhh, there we go. Having that baby has helped stretch her out. Remember it used to take a little bit to fit all ten inches inside her and now, it barely took a few seconds. It's time for Chocolate Thunder to do its job," Dee told Ash then Erin.

"She has been telling me for months that she has been craving size and lesbian sex. She now gets the best of both worlds. Hammer it!" Erin instructed her wife, referring to Ash's confided cravings.

Dee wasted no time thrusting her hips. Both she and Erin were standing on the ends of a bound Ash, working together in unison. Dee fucked Ash faster and harder to the extent that Erin had to pinch her legs together to keep the stool from sliding. Ash's pussy was accepting all ten inches but every time Dee would pull out, she would pull out some of Ash's inner pussy walls with it. Dee was so turned on that she could not take her eyes off watching it go in and out. The base of the strap-on, rubbing her clit made her erupt in orgasm and she fantasized she was shooting her cum in Ash so with a mighty slam, she stopped while she and Ash climaxed simultaneously.

While Ash and Dee grunted and shuddered in pleasure, Erin was already next to her wife ready to take her place, "Hurry up and get out of the way. I need some of that."

Dee stumbled out of the way, completely out of breath with her black dong coated with Ash's white goo. The shorter Erin had to stand on her tiptoes just to be the right height to fit Mr. Big into Ash's stretched hole. While trying to fit in in, she instructed Dee, "Don't just stand there shaking, hold her legs back for me like I did for you."

Dee walked around and took Ash by the ankles and pulled them back to help give Erin easier access. The cum basted dong was smearing white cum all over Ash's mask so Dee had an idea. She released Ash's ankles for a second, unzipped the mask and put her dick in Ash's mouth to keep her quiet.

"There...suck your own pussy juices off my dick! They are a tad salty but oh so sweet," ordered Dee.

Dee was leaning over to hold up Ash's legs and find the right angle to fuck Ash's mouth while Erin pumped Ash's pussy. They both were thrusting in rhythm and Ash's gagging matched the slurping sound of her pussy gobbling up Mr. Big. Erin grunted as she released a strong orgasm under her strap-on but she never stopped pounding. When Ash came again, it was so powerful, she almost bit Dee's dong in half.

This went on for several minutes before a big explosion by Ash prompted Erin to pull her dong out quickly, sucking out a huge gush of liquid all over the covered stool and floor. Erin knelt down and devoured Ash's soaked, stretched pussy, trying to put her entire face in it. Dee became more serious and thought she could cum by fucking Ash's throat so she put her knees to the side of Ash's face and lowered her hips, carefully trying to stretch out Ash's throat. It bulged and soon the rubber balls were resting on Ash's leather covered nose. Erin was busy licking Ash's pussy so she didn't notice that Ash was deep throating Dee's big black dong.

Ash was trying to cough and expel the dildo but Dee's weight stopped that from occurring and she wanted her wife to notice, "Look! Stop eating that cunt and look at this! She is deep throating all ten inches."

Erin popped up with a wet messy face and giggled, "My slutty partner can deep throat ten inches. Color me impressed."

Sure enough, forcing Ash to suck every inch of that dick made Dee orgasm again. Erin's tongue did the same for Ash. Both lesbian women were anxious to switch from their hybrid spit roast to a full on double penetration. As soon as Dee pulled her rubber dick out of Ash's mouth, a huge glob of slime was smeared all over the side of the mask.

After several coughs, Ash spewed, "What the fuck ladies? You trying to choke me to death? I don't even allow Charles to fuck my throat like that and his dick is smaller than that thing. Ok...you two have had your little fun...now uncuff me."

The women ignored Ash and Dee asked Erin, "Do you want the ass or the pussy? Should we flip for it?"

Ash chimed in, "What? I don't fucking thing so. What happened to just using your tongues and fingers you...mumummmmuuuumm." Zip!

Erin stopped the talking and laughed at zipping Ash's mask back up, "I thought she would never shut up. Where were we? Oh...yeah...I will take her ass this time."

Both women lifted Ash and turned her over on the ottoman and let her fall to where she was on her stomach with her hands still cuffed behind her back. They wanted to DP in a non-traditional way so Dee yanked Ash's legs and pulled her to where her waist was even with the edge and those legs were able to touch the floor. Erin climbed up on the stool and spread her legs wide surrounding Ash's bubble ass.

"Hand me the lube. I didn't realize how big this is," snickered Erin.

After greasing up her dong, she worked the head between Ash's cheeks until she was able to fit the head into Ash's puckered asshole. Ash's screams were muffled but very forceful. Once the dick was lodged up Ash's rectum, Erin laid down on Ash's back in order to get out of Dee's way. Dee stood behind both of them and slid her black dong into Ash's pussy. Both big dicks were squished against each other inside Ash's orifices only separated by that thin inner membrane.

When they finally started moving, it wasn't easy. There just wasn't much room for two dicks of that size to fuck at the same time but the women persevered until they found a smooth rhythm. The tiny five foot Erin with her legs spread, humping Ash's thick ass, looked like a bull frog mating in the woods while Dee, looked like a man, fucking Ash's pussy from behind with her hands on Erin's back. Both were grunting and moaning enjoying Ash's DP fucking just as much as Ash.

Ash shuddered and convulsed until she couldn't handle it any longer, nearly passing out. She lost track of how many more orgasms she had and on the last one, Erin reached up and pulled the leather mask off of her just to hear her scream in pleasure, "Aughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Oh my God! Aughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

The lesbian women also lost track of their orgasms until they both pulled out and fell down, side by side on the couch, totally exhausted. Dee huffed, "I hate to tell you dear, but you are one of us."

Ash's asshole was stretched and just as big as her gaped pussy. The entire ottoman was soaked from a variety of juices. Since her outfit was cut up and ruined, Dee gave Ash her robe to wear while they all talked until the wee hours of the morning. When Ash went home, she had trouble walking and for the next few days, needed recovery time. That time was not just to allow her body to heal but to allow her to think about her lesbian cravings. She continued to be a great mom and wife but was now yearning for something she never knew was inside of her.

One day while shopping at the supermarket, Ash was in the aisle looking at some fresh fruit when she spotted a familiar young girl doing the same. She squinted and studied but unable to remember how she knew the very short haired emo looking girl. She also spotted Ash and began to walk over with a huge smile on her face.

"Oh...hey Ash. I haven't seen you since that night. How've you been?" She asked.

It still wasn't clicking quite yet but Ash knew she looked familiar when she responded, "I'm sorry but I don't remember where I know you. You do look so familiar though."

Giggling, the girl said, "I can understand that. You were wasted out of your mind. It's Syd from the all-girl band. Remember at the Southern Nights club? Karlie and I ate your ass in the van before we had sex."

Shaking her head and snickering, "That's right. I was pretty drunk but now I remember. I also got my tongue pierced soon after." She stuck it out to show Syd.

They continued to chat about things while Ash really studied her. Syd was 5'9, extremely skinny and black hair shaved off into a burr. She wore gauges in her ears and bright red lipstick. Her best attribute was her big brown beautiful eyes. Her eyelashes were long and even though Ash didn't know if she was emo or punk or whatever, she was so beautiful that her short hair didn't diminish her looks at all.

Ash had long beautiful blonde hair but had cut it short a year and a half prior when she was in San Francisco with Dee and Erin. She wrote that off as another drunken mistake but while growing it back, thought about how it thrilled her to lose it in what she considered a submissive act for the women she was with.

Ash smiled and complimented, "I really like your hair. It is so short but you wear it so well and you really are beautiful."

Syd smiled back and responded, "Thank you. I used to live in Northern California and my ex-girlfriend always wanted it short so I just kept the look even after we broke up. It fits my personality and it's so much easier to manage."

"Really? What part of California?"

"Up north...in the bay area."

Ash took those words in and gulped. She thought there was no way that she was referring to anyone she was with while visiting San Francisco. No way. She continued her inquiry just to find out more about Syd and her past.

"What happened? Sorry if I'm prying," asked Ash.

Syd responded, "No, that's fine. I was dating this woman named Tish and she was much older than me but in amazing shape. She was very tall and just muscular big which helped because she was a professional beach volleyball player and almost made the Olympic team. Anyway, we had a domme/sub relationship and she made me keep my hair short and I just kept it even after I moved here."

Ash's mouth was hanging open. She couldn't believe her ears as she knew Tish and the thought of Tish controlling her made her pussy immediately twitch. Ash listened to Syd tell her more and never revealed that she also knew Tish but the more she listened, the wetter she became.

"I think she liked for me to keep my hair short because she liked how it felt on her pussy. Once, she even shaved my head completely bald and would grind her pussy on it every day through the stubble phase and everything. She would make me masturbate while she did it and we both would have strong orgasms. She was so loud. I can't believe I'm telling you all this," Syd snickered while holding up a cantaloupe to signify a bald head.

Ash had a small orgasm in her pants just by listening causing her panties to stick to her lips. She was so turned on that all she could think about was having a strong orgasm of her own right then and there. Syd was mesmerized by the blonde detective and could sense that Ash was worked up and thought that was the perfect time to make a move.

"Follow me," Syd ordered Ash before grabbing her hand, leaving their shopping carts and leading her across the store so quickly that one of Ash's flip flops flew off.

Barely able to keep up with the quick footed girl, Ash resisted, "Let go of me Joan Jett. I have shopping to do and I just lost my shoe. Let me get it."

Popping through those swinging doors that read "Employees Only" and into the back where there were boxes broken down and skids of canned goods, Syd yanked Ash up against the metal table like a wrestler throwing his opponent into the ropes.

Turning Ash around, Syd bent her over that table and quickly yanked her shorts down to her knees. It was out of character for Ash not to resist but she needed a quick release and didn't want to stop Syd from giving it to her. As soon as her panties were down, Syd stooped and feasted on Ash's bubble ass again, recreating that night in the van. Her tongue darted between those meaty cheeks and slathered the MILF detective's puckered asshole. Ash rested her huge tits on the table, closed her eyes and tried to spread her legs as far as she could but her shorts and panties wouldn't allow much.

Both girls were moaning when an eighteen year old stock boy walked in and said, "Hey. What are you two doing? You can't be in here!"

Pulling her tongue out of Ash's cute butthole, Syd responded, "What does it look like we are doing? We will be done in a minute so don't be a nerd and say anything."

Reaching for her cellphone from her back pocket, Syd turned it sideways and from behind, put the edge between Ash's gooey labia and up against her clit like she was about to swipe it like a credit card. The nerdy teen realized he may never witness something like that again so he complied with Syd's request and stood there watching in silence. Once Syd's tongue began rimming Ash's anus again, Ash reached back and grabbed her burr hair covered head and pulled her in deeper.

"Fuck! Just like that! Oh! Oh! I have never felt...Oh god!" Ash moaned in fragments.

Syd used her phone like a vibrator and quickly shook it back and forth while the corner rubbed Ash's hooded nub. Ash was gurgling and knew she would not last long. When she rubbed the punk rocker's short hair, she thought about what Syd had told her when Tish used her head as a sex aide and this prompted her to let loose!

"Unngggggffff! Ooonnggggffffffff!" Ash grunted through a much needed powerful orgasm, soaking Syd's phone in the process.

The stock boy had moved away from the door and semi-hid behind the forklift, jerking his long thin cock to what he was witnessing. He thought it was worth the risk to his job. While Ash was shaking in pleasure, Syd looked over her shoulder for the boy.

Once she found him stroking his cock, Syd yelled, "Hey...stop jacking off and call this number...499-3223. Do it now!"

Syd wanted Ash's huge milk filled-tits so she turned Ash around and lifted the detective's shirt and bra but was careful to keep her phone placed strategically between Ash's pussy lips. Syd began feasting on an engorged nipple while holding the phone in place, gulping mouthfuls of warm, sweet milk.

Ash's bubble ass was up against the edge of the table, holding her up when she tried to resist, "We better stop. I'm a police officer and I can't go to jail."

As soon as Ash finished her sentence, Syd's phone rang which was set on vibrate. It began to buzz uncontrollably while still lodged in between Ash's folds. She shrieked and tried to move away. Syd knew she had just a few seconds before the call went to voicemail and she wanted to make Ash cum with the vibration. She slid the goo covered phone up against the now swollen clit and pressed. The next buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz made Ash cum hard! She bit her lip trying to hold down her scream while juices dripped to the floor and all over Syd's wrist. The boy watching, blasted and shot his cum about three feet across the storage room on the floor.

When Ash stopped her standing convulsion, Syd pulled her phone out of the detective's twitching pussy and giggled, "I think you are one of us, babe."

Ash quickly dressed and they both walked out of the room in just as big a hurry as they entered. Ash was gasping trying to regulate her breathing and find her flip flop while Syd was giggling. Before Ash left, she obtained both Syd and Tish's phone number.

Each day of the next week, Ashley was thinking more and more about her feelings for women. She continued to deny but it finally came to a point where she needed to know for sure. She thought about women in such a way, she began questioning her own sexuality. Maybe it was no longer experimentation.

Finally, she had to sit down with Charles and explain to him that she needed to get away. She was going back to San Francisco to find out if she had feelings for Tish. For some reason, Tish had always crossed her mind during her yearlong sex romp. Ash loved her husband and her children but needed one last adventure before deciding what she wanted. Like always, her husband was very understanding and aligned his vacation days with the children's grandparents to fit the schedule so Ash could take a couple of weeks driving out west.

She spent the next week, pumping her breasts for as much milk as she could produce to freeze for Charles Jr. Working together, they were able to iron out every detail before Ash's trip. She packed almost her entire wardrobe but also knew she would get some new clothing along the way. Her jeep looked like a girl who was traveling from her hometown to search for fame and fortune in a big city. With her music, healthy snacks and a full tank of gas, she kissed and hugged everyone and off she went.

Sightseeing was now her new temporary hobby as she drove across the county. When she got tired, she stayed in a hotel room. When she got hungry, she stopped at a restaurant she had never tried. When she needed gas or a restroom break, she took it. When she missed her family, she called or Facetimed. Ash decided she was going to take her time and get the most out of her solo soul searching trip. The first night, she stopped in Jackson, Mississippi, masturbated in the shower thinking of Tish and turned in early, so as to get an early start the next day.

On the second day, Ash was driving through northern Texas at dusk when she came upon road construction in Amarillo prompting her car to completely stop in a sea of backed up automobiles on the highway. A disgusted Ash said aloud, "You have got to be kidding me! There is always construction but nothing ever gets done. Even at night these people are working. Yeah...that's helpful. Stand there looking, moron."

She was referring to one of the male workers wearing his yellow reflector vest. Fidgeting with her phone, Ash glanced back up but the guy was no longer there but replaced by a thick, masculine looking woman, shoveling blacktop. Watching her work, Ash couldn't help but fantasize about the woman taking control of Ash and fucking her like the slutty submissive she was. Growing wetter by the second, Ash needed some relief watching that woman.

Cars weren't moving and it was nearly dark so Ash looked around and mumbled to herself, "Well...I think the coast is clear so let's get in a quickie."

Slowly so that nobody could see what she was doing behind the wheel, Ash slid down her navy blue, Trekkie North shorts along with her panties and sucked her finger nice and wet before reaching down between her legs. The saliva lubed digit touched her own clit and she gasped, "Ahhhh! There we go."

Periodically dipping her finger and pressure rubbing her clit, Ash thought of an entire scene involving that female road worker. Ash began to moan while continuing to fantasize with her eyes closed. Building up to a climax, she rubbed faster, losing herself deeper in her thoughts about the woman fucking her with a huge strap-on.

Suddenly, Ash clenched her legs around her hand, spasming in a strong orgasm, "Ohhhnnngggggggggg!"

Just as she finished twitching, there was a knock on her driver's side window. Completely startled, Ash jumped a mile and snapped her hand out from between her legs. Opening her eyes, she could see the female road crew worker with a huge smile on her face and motioning for Ash to lower her window. Ash was so embarrassed but had nowhere to hide so she pressed the window button.

The woman laughed in a deep tone, "It looks like you are having some fun in there. Would you like for me to help you with that?"

Ash was caught and couldn't make up an excuse if she could have thought of one and just played it off, "I guess I got bored waiting and needed something to pass the time."

"I think it was pretty fuckin hot. A pretty blonde like you, obviously from out of state, out here masturbating in her jeep like you have no worries in the world. I'm June by the way."