A Passionate Farewell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chicklet
Chicklet
232 Followers

Behind me, Logan dived in after me, fluidly becoming one with the water and jetting towards me. He didn’t have the body that I had had to push off of, but he did fine, kicking with his muscular legs as he chased after me.

Shrieking playfully, I dove again, swimming underwater as fast as I could. He was quicker than I, however, and I gasped underwater when I felt his hand wrapping around my ankle.

He stood up behind me, tugging me towards him by my foot. Flipping over on my back, I flailed with my arms to keep my head above the surface as I was tugged closer and closer towards him, his eyes laughing as I coughed.

“Gotcha,” he said, smiling.

“You didn’t have to half drown me in the process,” I choked, regaining my breath as I floated in the water in front of him. I looked at him as he smiled, but his gaze turned more serious as the water around me calmed and parts of my body exposed themselves above the water. My puckered nipples bobbed above the surface, my breasts acting like buoys in the wake. I blushed and tried to tug my foot out of Logan’s grip so that I could stand up in a more dignified position, but he tugged back, smiling impishly at me and pulling me even closer to his body. Soon he had me directly in front of him, perpendicular to the way he stood, my neck craning to look into his eyes without letting water into my face.

“You’re all mine, now,” he teased, his free hand reaching up to fondle my body.

Playfully, I lifted my hand up and fended his off, pushing it away before it had even touched me. He pulled back, out of my reach before I could strike his hand, and then put his fingers on my leg, tracing them up by the tips, like a spider, slowly getting closer and closer to my chest again.

I shrieked as his hand reached my belly, and reached down, brushing him away. I looked up into his face, smiling, holding his hand tight, away from my body. Logan’s hips brushed against my body and I felt his cock pushing into me, the flesh nudging at my thigh. Squirming, I kicked again, and struggled to gain some ground. Finally, he freed me, allowing me to reposition myself on my feet in front of him.

We were in shallow water, the surface hitting me above my belly. I could see the drops of water glistening on his chest in the moonlight, and my nipples seemed extremely cold and vulnerable in the chilly air. Logan kissed me again, his mouth seeming to search me for something, and I allowed my body to relax in his arms. Tenderly he stroked my skin with his hands, rubbing his palms along my back and up to my shoulders. Slowly the hands moved around to my front and sought my breasts, which were slick from the water.

My breath seemed to come in gulps, a lump in my throat blocking it from going all the way through, as Logan tenderly touched my breasts. Softly he rubbed the pad of his thumb over the puckered nipple, teasing it as I breathed heavily in front of him. My eyes seemed locked on his hands as he moved his entire palm over my sensitive, cold, nub, stroking the soft skin lightly.

A sound escaped my throat, sort of a choked whimper, and I looked up at Logan in surprise. He smiled at me, reassuringly, and continued to tease my soft flesh. My whole body relaxed, my shoulders pushing back to offer my breasts to him, and I moaned loudly. Logan’s hands left my breasts and I whimpered as they did, circling back around me and moving down my spine again.

I stood still in the water, my hands brushing against his thighs, not really holding on to him but feeling him as he stroked my body. My moans were coming more regularly, and I could feel my body practically burning up wherever his fingers touched. I remained with my shoulders pushed back, my breasts offered to him if he would want them, as his hands moved even further down my body, closer and closer to my pussy which was both hot and cold from the water and my arousal.

I held my eyes shut and bit my lip softly, breathing heavily as I felt the water moving with his hand getting closer and closer to my body. Very slowly I parted my legs further, inviting his touch there, yearning for the feel of it. My chest heaved with each breath as my anticipation peaked, and I could sense his fingers nearly there.

The first touch of his fingers on my nether lips nearly made me jump in surprise. My eyes opened wide and looked at him, a gasp on my lips, and Logan only smiled and nodded gently. Closing my eyes again, I tried to relax as his thick fingers felt my most private areas, tracing the shape of my pussy and the lips surrounding it. Gently he stroked the length of my slit, his finger slightly prodding the hole there, making me moan and thrust my hips towards his hand.

I stroked his thighs softly as he played with me, toying with the hairs there, tugging on them softly as he tugged on my open flesh. When his finger brushed against my clit I cried out and opened my eyes once more. Logan’s eyes reflected the lust that I was feeling, and I swallowed hard, yearning to get out of the water and take our play further than it had ever been before.

“Logan,” I said, my voice surprising me. I had never heard such throaty lust in my own voice before, the timbre different than I was used to. I cleared my throat, struggling to regain my own tone again. “Logan,” I said again, tightening my hands on his thighs.

I could hear Logan’s breath, stable but rugged, as mine was. Swallowing again, I reluctantly pulled my body away from his. Breaking contact drove me wild and I yearned for more. But I knew that once we got out of the cold water I could go to another level, and enjoy his body even more.

Logan seemed to understand and allowed me to take his hand in mine, my small one holding his larger, rough palm tight as I led him out of the water. With each step that brought us closer to the shore I felt more anxious, the knot in my throat tightening, but also more excitement. Instead of growing colder as I left the water, I felt hot with desire, like my insides were burning up. The spot between my legs seemed to be boiling, and I could tell that there were thicker fluids seeping out and joining the remaining water on my inner thighs as I left the lake.

The rocks under my feet were warm from the sun they’d soaked in all day, and I shivered with a combination of cold, fright, and excitement as I reached the towels. Logan was close behind me and I handed him a towel, avoiding a glance at his bare cock. Briskly I dried myself off everywhere but between my legs, liking the slick feel there but wanting to be dry otherwise. Throwing the towel aside, I turned to Logan, this time not trying to hide my body from him.

“You really are gorgeous,” he murmured, throwing his own towel to the ground and coming towards me.

I blushed as he touched me again, his hands going for my breasts and fondling their light weight gently. Once more I was moaning to myself, eyes shut, as he massaged my flesh. My nipples were still puckered and hard from the chill, and Logan lowered his head to lock his lips around them.

The first touch of his mouth on my breast made me gasp in surprise, and my hands shot up to grab at his hair as he sucked softly on me, warming my flesh with his hot mouth. The flood of arousal to my pussy was almost overwhelming, and it seemed that I could hear the juices flowing out of me, my body yearning for more.

With one last long suck Logan broke away from my breast, and the cool air hitting the wet nipple made me shiver again as he moved his mouth to my other mound, again locking his lips around the tip and tickling the nub softly with his tongue.

Groaning, I could feel my hips gyrating out of my control, thrusting towards his body and back again as though we were already making love. I held his head tight to my chest with my hands, not allowing him to escape me or move away, instead demanding that he stay with his mouth on my breast for longer.

His hands were gripping my hips, the fingers seeming to dig into me as my pelvis moved slightly. My hands moved to his chest and found his nipples, softly teasing them as he sucked on mine, toying with his between my finger and thumb as he moaned softly into my chest.

The heat in my pussy seemed to grow, exaggerate, and I felt as though I would go mad if I didn’t get some sort of stimulation there soon. One of my hands slowly slipped away from his chest and moved to my own body, my middle finger stroking the skin away from my clit, the slick juices from my body coating my finger as I toyed with myself lightly.

My movements were not lost on my boyfriend and with his head partly freed, he lifted his face away from my chest, moving his hot lips up my neck to my mouth where he sucked on me as hungrily as he had on my breasts.

I seemed to loose myself in the kiss, playing with my clit frantically as his large body pushed against mine. I could feel his cock, harder than it had been in the water, pushing against my soft skin and poking me. Lifting my hips, I tried to position myself closer to his cock, but it only poked into my belly, as I was too short to reach him. He bent down slightly, his new position allowing his cock to rub against my thick pubic hair, and I whimpered as my finger continued to play with my hard clit.

Logan’s hands moved to my shoulders and he applied soft pressure, pushing me down. Our lips broke apart and I allowed him to push me to my knees in front of him. Hand still working on my clit, I faced his erect cock, looking at it closely for the first time.

The head was large and thick, thicker than the staff, which was thicker than I had imagined it could get when I held it moments before in the water. The dark colored foreskin was down around the bottom of the head, not covering it entirely as it bobbed in front of my face. Logan moaned in question and I timidly lifted my free hand up towards the staff, taking the base in my hand and squeezing it between my warm fingers.

I knew what he wanted. He wanted me to take it in my mouth, to play with it with my tongue, but I was scared. My friends had told me about giving a guy head; they had teased me for being a virgin in that way as well. The thought didn’t disgust me, as they said it sometimes did them, but it did frighten me. Nervously, I licked my lips, wetting them, as I looked straight at the cock.

As if in slow motion I timidly moved my face closer to Logan’s cock, placing my lips on the tip and tasting the clean salty flavor for the first time.

I kissed the tip, my lips lingering there before I moved them downwards, kissing the underside of his cock as I held on to it with my hand. Logan moaned, pushing his cock forward with his hips as I bent close to him, and I shivered again in anticipation. My own hips were gyrating steadily as I rubbed my clit, and I breathed heavily, trying to hold off on the orgasm my body yearned for as I moved my lips even further down his staff to his scrotum, looking at it for the first time.

The skin seemed alive, the hairs on the balls moving as his skin tightened and loosened. Slowly I stuck out my tongue and flicked the space between the two balls, licking the salty sack as my boyfriend moaned above me. The hands on my shoulders kept me steady as I threatened to sway away, and I opened my mouth and let more of my wet tongue rub against the underside of his cock, licking my way back up to the large head.

A tiny drop of fluid had gathered at the tip, and I licked it up experimentally. The taste was sharp and salty, and I gave a slight shudder as I swallowed it down. Licking my lips again, I kissed the head once more, and then parted my lips and allowed the head to slip easily into my hot mouth.

The thickness of him filled my cheeks but I didn’t allow his whole length access, preferring just to suck on the large tip as he moaned above me. My lips seemed to being to ache instantly as I puckered around his cock, and I tried to relax myself more, lapping at his soft skin with my tongue as it rested in my mouth. I couldn’t do it for very long, and I pulled away, looking down, ashamed, as he slipped free.

“I’m sorry,” I said softly. I felt guilty for not doing it longer, when I knew that it was something men liked so much.

Logan’s fingers gently stroked my hair and I looked up at his face. He was looking down at me with a smile on his face that seemed to warm my body again. My fingers hesitated at my slit as I looked at him, and smiled back.

“You’re wonderful,” he said softly, “And I don’t want you to do anything you don’t want to do.”

“I want to,” I said, trailing off into silence, pushing myself off of my knees and back to a standing position in front of him. Putting my hands on his chest, I slowly pushed him backwards. He followed my lead, taking tiny steps as I applied more pressure, directing him to the center of the blanket on the ground.

Slowly, he began to sink into a sitting position, and I stood over him, watching as he lay down on the blanket. Lifting one leg, I stood over him, conscious of the view I was giving him of my private areas as he looked up at me with thick lust in his eyes.

From the position on his back Logan lifted his arms, beckoning me down towards him. Nervously I lowered my body towards his, bending my knees and straddling his chest. I could feel my pussy rubbing against his firm body, my juices wetting his drying skin, the flesh slick underneath me. Logan put his hands on my legs, holding me down, and strained to reach up with his head.

Making it easier for him I lowered my face, bending my back so that my upper half was parallel with his. We kissed, our bodies close together, and slowly I relaxed even more, my hips moving down from his chest to his belly to right above his pelvis. I could feel the rough pubic hairs surrounding his cock poking against my tender flesh. My lips still entwined with his, I sighed, and relaxed my chest and all my weight on to his body.

My breasts were squeezed under my weight, pushing against his chest. My nipples tingled as they mingled with the tiny hairs on his body, and I held his shoulders with my hands. Breaking our kiss, I looked down at his face. His eyes were shut, his thick lashes lying on his cheek, and his lips were still parted slightly from our kiss. Slowly he opened his eyes, peering up at me, and I smiled.

Logan’s hands moved up my legs to my waist, holding my hips, and he guided me up a little bit so that the cool air blew in between us. I shivered with excitement as the breeze tickled my private parts, and giggled as Logan shivered too.

My laughter ceased as Logan’s cock poked at my slick slit, the head pushing its way past my flesh and into my body. I held myself up with my thigh muscles, which began to ache instantly. I was scared to lower myself, knowing that the inevitable breaking of my hymen was at hand, but at the same time I was so aroused I yearned for it. Finally it was beyond my control as Logan thrust his hips up towards mine, his cock pushing past my barrier and hitting home.

The pain was sharp but did not last long, and my cry of loss and outrage seemed to almost instantly become one of lust instead. My mouth dropped open and my eyes shut tight as I threw my head back and cried out in pleasure as my legs began to move me up and down on Logan’s thick staff.

Muscles aching, I moved up and down, pushing the full length of Logan’s staff into my body before pulling back up off of it. I opened my eyes and looked down at Logan, sacrificing my comfortable position to bend over to get a good look. His eyes were shut and he was biting his bottom lip. At my waist, his hands were loose, and I imagined that he was trying his hardest to keep from directing my movements. I almost wished he would, so that I would know what pace to keep.

I moaned again uncontrollably as my body tightened around the thick cock. My clit seemed to burn for my touch and I moved one of my hands downwards, pushing my fingers between my body and Logan’s. Keeping him inside of me, I pushed my body back and placed my finger on the hot little nub, rubbing excitedly as I bounced up and down on Logan’s body.

It was over almost too quickly; a blinding light flooded my eyes and I cried out once more, my thrusts stopping, sitting still with the cock buried halfway inside my body while all my muscles seemed to contract. It was an orgasm like I’d never experienced, something that was once empty finally filled and completed as I came, my moans growing to a peak as the electric jolts through my body finally ceased. Without lifting myself off of Logan’s cock I fell forward, my breasts squished between our chests once more as I lay my head on his shoulder, panting heavily into his ear.

Logan’s hands moved upwards, one touching the small of my back and the other stroking my hair as I came back to my senses.

“Wow,” was all I could say, my voice hoarse after my loud cries.

“Was it good?” Logan asked softly, petting my hair and nuzzling my cheek with his face.

“Oh, god,” I murmured, taking a deep breath. Without moving my head away from his neck I pulled my body off of his staff, the cock sliding out with a slick, wet, plopping sound.

“Want to do it again?” Logan asked teasingly, and I was suddenly aware that he hadn’t had an orgasm.

“No,” I said, ashamed.

“That’s okay,” he said softly. “Do you mind if I finish?”

I shook my head against his neck, and whimpered as the hand on the small of my back lifted and reached down between my legs. Instead of touching me, however, he touched himself, taking his cock in his fist and beginning to pump it rapidly.

Seconds later he was crying out as I had earlier, and I found myself watching his face as he climaxed, his eyes shut tight and his mouth wide open, throaty cries escaping him as he bucked underneath me. The hot cum shot out of his cock, some of it landing on my thighs. I grimaced but remained where I was, on top of him, watching his face. Soon he opened his eyes again and smiled at me.

“We should clean off,” I suggested, but made no effort to get off of him.

“Yeah,” he agreed, but made no effort to push me off. We lay like that for a few minutes, my weight fully supported by his large body, breathing into each other’s ears. Finally I thought I couldn’t stand the feel of the cum drying on my body and I pushed myself slowly to my feet. Logan followed me and we ran to the water, diving in swiftly.

The cold shocked me to the core, and I came up sputtering. My hair hung limply in front of my face as I shrieked, and Logan shrieked with me. As quickly as I could I wiped the places that I had soiled clean so that I could get back out and grab my towel.

Finally, clean and dry, we were making our way back up the shore towards Logan’s truck. In a satisfied silence we climbed in, and Logan drove me home.

I slept like a baby, content, and my body sore but in a way that made me feel excellent. Too soon it was the next day and I had to get up to go to the airport; Logan was going to be leaving, and I’d promised to see him off.

His family was there, but he excused us so that we would have a moment alone before he went through the gates.

“Liz,” he said, taking my hand in his. “I really do love you.”

“I love you too,” I said, not smiling, feeling very sad and serious.

“I want you to know,” Logan said, “That I will wait for you. I don’t care what you do, but I will wait for you until we are together again.”

“I love you,” I repeated, looking up into his eyes. Tears were brimming in my eyes, making my vision foggy. I reached up to wipe them away and started to speak again. “I will wait for you, too,” I said.

Logan wrapped his arms around me in a warm hug, kissing my lips passionately. “Thank you for last night,” he said, and let me go, turning away. He left the group of people for the airplane, and I walked back outside. Christmas break wasn’t that far away, really, and I would be too busy with my studies to worry about men. This could work. It really could.

Chicklet
Chicklet
232 Followers
12