A Passionate Farewell

Story Info
Last night together before school calls them away.
7.5k words
4.4
110.1k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chicklet
Chicklet
231 Followers

Carefully I avoided the step that always creaked, tip toeing down the stairs until I had reached the bottom floor. Pausing, I cocked my head to listen for any sounds coming from the upstairs. The soft snoring still came from my parent’s room, indicating that they were still sleeping. With a sigh of relief I slipped on my shoes and opened the door, shutting it softly behind me.

This was the first time I had ever snuck out, but this was the first time I had ever had a reason to break curfew. Who cared, anyway? In a couple of months I would leave for college and my parent’s rules would be broken almost every day. This was Logan’s last Saturday in town before he left for Washington State University, and I probably wouldn’t see him again until we both came home for winter break.

Logan’s truck was parked at the end of the block, the silhouette of his body visible from my house. He sat with one hand on the wheel, the other casually hanging out the open window, looking straight at me. Eagerly I waved to him, breaking into a quick trot to get to the truck quicker.

Leaning over, Logan pushed open the passenger door right before I arrived, and I climbed in next to him. His truck had one big seat in front, so I scooted close to him, the side of my body pressed against the side of his, and leaned my head on his shoulder.

Logan bent over towards me, kissing my head, and I heard him inhale the scent of my hair before he kissed me again.

“Hi baby,” he said, moving his lips down towards my face.

I turned my head, allowing him access to my lips. Gently, he kissed me there, his soft tongue rubbing against my mouth as I reached my arms around him, hugging his warm body close t mine.

“Hi,” I whispered, as we pulled apart.

Sitting up straight again, Logan turned the key in the ignition, the truck coming to life. The vehicle practically shook under me as Logan slipped it into drive, pulling away from the block and from my parent’s house.

We didn’t turn the radio on, but sat in silence, our bodies close together as Logan drove. The lake was twenty miles away or so, and neither of us spoke for the entire time. I was just enjoying the ride, sitting next to my boyfriend, my head on his hard shoulder. Closing my eyes, I sighed deeply, unhappy at the thought that we would soon be separated.

Logan pulled his truck over to the side of the road, turning the engine off. He just sat there, still not saying a thing, and I did the same. When we got out we would be on our way to the end of our relationship, and although it was inevitable, I didn’t want it to happen. From Logan’s silence, I assumed that he felt the same way. Reaching my arms out again, I wrapped myself around his chest, scooting down so that my head was in his lap. Nuzzling his thigh, I sighed deeply again.

“I can’t believe you’re leaving for school,” I said. The silence had been perfect, but it was time to get the night moving.

“I know,” he said, his deep voice soft. I thought I heard a bit of pain as he spoke, hopelessness.

The sound of the door opening broke me out of my dreamy state and I sat up again, scooting out the driver’s side door after my boyfriend. Logan walked around to the side of the truck and pulled out a bag, hoisting it over his shoulder. He waited for me to stand beside him, and then started into the thick trees on the side of the road.

We had come here many times, but always with friends and always during the day. The thin trail was hard to see in the dark, but somehow we made it down to the water, to the small beach that we had discovered freshman year. The rocks were smaller here, more sand-like than the shore around the rest of the lake. Kneeling down, Logan brought the backpack around to the front of his body and unzipped the zipper loudly, pulling out a blanket that he had taken from home.

I turned away from him as he set the blanket up, staring out over the calm water. It was very different without any recreational boats zooming around, calm, and serene. The moonlight reflected off of the dark water, lighting up the entire shoreline. Staring up at the millions of stars I sighed. There would be the same stars when I went away to school, but it would be so different. The city lights would make it more difficult to see the sky at night, I had heard, and I couldn’t imagine what the sky would look like without the beautiful lights.

I heard the rocks moving under Logan’s feet as he sat down on the blanket. He lay down, his arms folded under his head, staring at the stars just as I had been doing seconds before. He said nothing, just lay there, his chest moving up and down with each deep breath he took.

Slowly I made my way towards him, slipping my shoes off and laying down on the blanket next to him, scooting my body towards his for a little more warmth. The days were hot here, but the nights were cool, especially by the water. I hadn’t grabbed a jacket, just come out in my t-shirt and shorts, so I was feeling a bit chilly.

Rolling my body onto my side, I rested my head on Logan’s shoulder again, warming his skin with my breath. He didn’t move, just remained still, staring at the stars.

Taking a deep breath, Logan said “Liz.”

“Yeah?” I said, nuzzling closer to his neck.

“Do you love me?” he asked, still not shifting his gaze at all.

Pushing myself up onto my arms, I looked down at his face. His sight shifted, his eyes moving from the sky to look me straight in my green eyes.

“I don’t know,” I said, honestly. “Even if I did, we would still have to leave each other tomorrow. You’re going to school in Washington; I’m going to school in Michigan…it wouldn’t work out. It doesn’t matter if I love you.”

“It matters,” he whispered, shifting his eyes again so that he looked through me rather than at me.

Sighing heavily, I leaned towards him, kissing his lips softly. He didn’t kiss me back, and I understood. I did love him, I really did, more than anything. Our relationship was doomed, though. Long-distance love never worked out; I couldn’t stand to be away from him for four years if we were going to remain a couple.

“Baby,” I said, kissing him again. He still did not give, his lips soft but unyielding. Playfully I licked them with the tip of my tongue, tasting his sweet flavor. “Baby,” I said again. “Please don’t do this.”

“I’m sorry, Liz,” Logan sighed, looking at me again. Unfolding his arms, he grabbed me and pulled me to his chest tightly, nearly crushing me with the force of his embrace. “I just…I love you.”

My heart sank and lifted at the same time. I was thrilled to hear those words, which seemed so important, but also dismayed because it would make our parting all the more difficult tomorrow afternoon when his plane took off. Tears began to form in my eyes and I struggled to hide them, burying my face in the crook of his neck, gently kissing his skin as he held me tight.

“Logan,” I murmured, nuzzling closer to his skin. I moved my hands to his head, brushing his soft black hair away from my face. Softly I stroked his hair, petting him almost. “I’m sorry.”

“You’re sorry that I love you?” Logan said, his voice soft. There wasn’t anger there, which would have been understandable. But there was hurt which was even worse than anger.

“In a way,” I replied, truthfully. We sat in silence for a while, me in his arms, him lying down on the blanket staring at the stars.

“I would wait for you,” he said, his voice hardly audible. If I hadn’t been listening very closely I might have missed those few words.

My heart fluttered again and the tears escaped my eyes, my face still so close to his skin that the tears instantly wetted him. I wanted so badly to be able to cherish these words, to answer him in kind, but my sensibility struggled to keep hold on me.

“Logan,” I said again, softly. I pushed myself back up again, looking down at him with the tears glistening in my eyes. Logan’s eyes sparkled in the moonlight, telling me that he was on the verge of tears as well. “I don’t want tonight to be sad,” I insisted, forcing the sorrow out of my voice. “Let’s not think of it as a last night together. Let’s just think of it as a night together. I snuck out! You’ve been telling me to be rebellious for years, now I was! Come on, let’s enjoy it or I might not have the courage to ever again.”

Logan struggled to smile, his lips curling upwards and his eyes blinking as he tried to banish the tears.

“You’re always so sensible, Liz,” he said, softly. “What will I do without you?”

“Who knows,” I said teasingly. “Probably be really stupid.”

He actually laughed, but it was not quite a cheerful laugh. More like a miserable one, scared.

“You know what I want to do?” I asked mischievously. “I want to go swimming with you.”

Logan’s eyebrows wrinkled in confusion.

“I didn’t bring a swimsuit,” he said.

“Me either,” I smiled. Slowly, understanding light his eyes. He smiled then, for real, and eased his hold on my body.

“Okay,” he said. “Let’s do it!”

I had never been in the water after dark, but it looked so smooth and cool that I truly wanted to. I wasn’t even worried about the fact that Logan was going to see me naked for the first time.

Slowly I peeled off my clothing, folding it carefully and putting it down on the blanket so that it wouldn’t get too dirty while I was in the water. My heart beat quickly with anticipation and fear, excitement about what Logan and I were going to do. It had been a spur of the moment suggestion, but it sounded like a lot of fun as soon as it had escaped my lips.

Turning around, I saw Logan, his body again silhouetted in the moonlight.

It wasn’t that I wasn’t interested in his body, or didn’t want to fool around with him. We hadn’t done anything of a sexual nature before simply because we hadn’t had much time alone together. During our three-year relationship, dates had usually been double, or time spent in one of our rooms with our parents nearby. My parents knew that I was still a virgin, which was probably why they felt so comfortable allowing me to spend so much time with my boyfriend. Logan and I had talked about being intimate, but had decided against it since we would leave for school soon and have to start our love lives over.

Since we had been swimming together before I was used to the sight of his broad chest, the muscles toning it very nicely. His arms were large, his chest large, and his shoulders think. He didn’t work out, but he did help on his dad’s farm, which had a lot to do with the shape of his body.

This time, however, he didn’t have anything covering his lower half, and while I had imagined him naked before, the actual sight was breathtaking. His thighs were thick, his legs well shaped and covered in tiny hairs. His waist was slim and hips as well, and for the first time I looked upon his manhood, and the sight startled me.

Logan stood still for a moment, his eyes wandering over my own body, and I was suddenly very aware of my nudity. Blushing, I reached up to cover myself, but my hands stopped midway. Letting my arms fall at my sides again, I let him look as I looked at him.

“You’re gorgeous, Liz,” he whispered, his voice throaty and deep. As he looked at me, I saw his member swelling slightly, growing larger and moving upwards. Swallowing deeply, I felt the need to cover myself again, but again I left my body uncovered.

“Want to go in the water?” I asked, my voice shaky. Logan nodded and he turned away, taking a few timid steps towards the water. I did the same, walking towards the lake on the soft rocks hesitantly, and my feet finding places to stand that weren’t as pokey as others. When my toes hit the water I shuddered, the chilly water shocking my body.

Logan took a running start and dove into the water at an angle, completely soaking his whole body. When his head emerged from the surface he let out a yip.

“It’s freezing!” he shouted, treading the water around him. “Get in here!”

Smiling, I took another step, the water pooling around my ankles. My feet felt as though they were disconnected from my body, and I shook all over with the cold. Teeth chattering, I looked out at Logan again. He was still treading water, staying relatively still, his eyes locked on mine.

“It gets better when you’re all the way in,” he promised.

I nodded, knowing that what he said was true. With a deep breath I took another step, and followed his example by diving completely under the water. The cold took over my body but it wasn’t as bad as I had feared. Coming through the surface I gasped for another breath, my eyes held tightly shut while I pushed my wet hair out of my eyes. Blinking against the drops of water on my lashes I searched for Logan and found him coming towards me at a leisurely pace, his arms and legs pushing the water out of the way as he half swam half floated towards me.

I strained to keep my feet at the bottom of the lake, not wanting to go far enough out to not be able to touch. My tiptoes gripped the stones on the floor of the water; my shoulders and arms level with the surface. The small waves caused by Logan’s movement and my own cause my breasts to bob fluidly, the tops of them peeking out of the water from time to time. The skin around my nipples had shriveled, causing the buds to stand straight out, erect. Reaching for Logan, I smiled, enjoying the smooth feel of the water on all the parts of my body.

Logan smiled back at me and embraced me, pulling my wet chest close to his. My skin tingled where his cool flesh rubbed up against mine, and I shuddered against his large body. Despite the chilly water I was warm and comfortable, and I found myself floating in his arms as he held me easily out of harms way. Sighing, I rested my cheek against the crook of his neck, the wetness from his skin rubbing on my lips. Timidly I kissed him, tasting the sweet flavor of the water mixed with his skin.

One of the arms around me tightened, the other one slipping down my slick body as I kissed Logan’s neck tenderly. The calloused hand felt good against my cold skin, his fingers sliding down my spine and tracing the curve of my buttocks. Breaking my lips away from him, I moved back, looking into his dark eyes.

“Liz,” he said, softly, his voice thick. I nodded, and he bent his head towards mine, hoisting me up with his arms so that I was face to face with him, our lips brushing against each other. Hungrily, his mouth sought mine, and we kissed, his tongue pushing roughly into my mouth as he groaned against me.

The hand on my bottom flexed around my flesh, and I moaned back at Logan as he continued the kiss. My legs spread open slightly, naturally, as his hand slid around me and down my thigh. I whimpered softly against his lips as the thick fingers gently traced my inner thighs, the rough skin making my soft skin tremble.

Against my leg, I could feel his penis swelling, pushing against my skin. Struggling, I tried to pull away, but he held me tight as his fingers continued to explore me. I cried out against him, bringing my hands around to my front and pushing at his chest, trying to get away from him. The grip on my body eased, and I floated a couple of feet away from him, panting for breath. My body seemed to burn where he had touched me, a fire ignited in my groin that I had never felt before. I lowered my body under the surface of the water, my breasts hidden from him, every part of me encased in the dark water except for my head. My nipples seemed to ache, but I didn’t know what for. Despite the cold of the water I was warm, and my lips were parted, swollen from where he had crushed me with his own.

“Baby,” Logan said, apologetically. He held out his arms, as if in surrender, and lowered his eyes to the water. “I’m sorry,” he whispered. If it hadn’t been for a soft breeze carrying his voice, I probably wouldn’t even have heard the apology or the hurt in his voice.

Guiltily, I took a couple of steps towards him, parting the water in front of me with my hands as I made my way towards his dejected body.

“It’s okay,” I said, putting my arms around his neck. “I just wasn’t expecting it.” I lifted my face towards his, and kissed his unmoving lips. Stubbornly, it seemed, he refused to meet my eyes.

I kissed him again, pushing my lips hard against his. Parting them, I tried to put my tongue in his mouth, to lick his lips like he licked mine, but he would have none of that. I didn’t give up, but started to caress his body with my soft hands, feeling his as he had felt me.

Slowly, I traced the curve of his back, feeling the bones of his spine under my fingers as I made my way down his body. My other hand stayed at his shoulder, applying slight pressure as I explored his curves, my finger finding it’s way down to his buttocks, and tracing the sharp curve there.

Logan met my eyes briefly when I touched his bottom, surprise showing there, but I didn’t linger long there. Instead, I made my way around to his front, and, timidly, to his semi erect penis.

The soft skin was mostly limp due to water, but I imagined he was aroused. It was something my friends had joked about many times around me, but nothing I had ever experienced. I knew that his cock would swell with blood when he was aroused, and that this was a situation that should arouse him, but I also understood about the cold water making his skin want to hide inside itself. Wrapping my fingers around his cold staff, I shivered, the thought of what I was doing both exciting me and frightening me. The skin was clammy but even as I fondled it I wondered what it would be like out of water and as hot as the most private parts of my body felt.

Logan whimpered softly into my ear, giving me confidence. Smiling slightly, I tightened my grip around him, and tugged on him softly, dragging his hips fluidly towards mine. My legs spread again, slightly, and I felt the water around my pussy lips, the skin around me easily peeling open.

Shivering, I pushed my pelvis against his. My heart was beating a thousand beats a minute, pumping hard in my chest as I breathed heavily against Logan’s warm lips. He pushed his lips towards mine softly, kissing me lightly as I moaned again. My arm around his back gripped him frantically, my fingers digging into his flesh almost like an animal digging her claws into her prey, and Logan had no choice other than taking me in his own arms as I clung to him eagerly.

My body seemed to meld into Logan’s as he held me, my arm tight around his back, my hand clutching firmly around his cock. He put his hands on my bottom, one palm cupping one cheek and the other cupping the second one, holding me up towards him easily. I lifted one of my legs and wrapped it around his waist, pushing my hot pussy against his groin as he held me, my mouth on his neck the entire time.

“Liz,” he whispered, clutching my flesh in his hands.

I rubbed his legs with my free foot, feeling the wiry hairs tingle against the sensitive sole. My body was doing strange things to me, craving something that I couldn’t put my finger on, even though I knew what it probably was. My mind, however, was telling me to stop, to push away from him, to get out of the water and go home before I went to far. He was leaving for college tomorrow, and I didn’t want to be left alone and hurt when he departed. Whimpering again, I nibbled on his cool skin, and he pulled me closer. The head of his cock rubbed against my cold skin, the heat from my pussy a strange combination with the cold flesh surrounding it, and I pulled on his soft cock again.

“Catch me,” I said, pulling my lips away from him and pushing off of his body with my legs as I darted out of his arms. Diving below the surface I swam a few feet underwater, letting the cold water chill me and remind me of what I really wanted. But as I came up for breath I had to wonder what it really was that I wanted.

Chicklet
Chicklet
231 Followers
12