A New Life Pt. 01

Story Info
A young wife searches for a dominant partner.
2.2k words
4.2
10.1k
6

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicole was at her breaking point she knew something had to change in her life, she was tired of being cheated on, she was tired of always being the good girl, and she was tired suppressing her deepest sexual desires. This was not how life was supposed to be. Nicole had gotten married at twenty-three to the love of her life. Nicole thought that he would be enough, she believed with all her heart that she could suppress her desires that she alone would squelch the longing in her soul.

Marriage at first was so wonderful it was everything she hoped it would be, Nicole loved Chad and wanted to be an amazing wife to him. Soon Nicole was pregnant with their first child and she was overwhelmed with joy. As the pregnancy continued and her body changed, Nicole could feel Chad's warmth and desire towards her slowly fade. They lived in a small town and Nicole began hearing rumors of Chad's infidelity. At first Nicole brushed off these rumors as gossip, people just jealous of their love.

However, one day while Chad was in the shower his iPhone chirped and his screen came to life the text message read.

"Babe, you were amazing last night text me when you can XOXO Heidi."

Nicole wanted to scream she felt like she had been betrayed the man she loved was seeing another woman.

Chad got out of the shower toweled off and came into their bedroom.

"Hey Nic, what's wrong you look like you've seen a ghost?"

"Nothing I'm just tired I need a little rest that's all."

Nicole said, doing everything she could not to burst into tears.

Six months passed a beautiful baby girl arrived, and as Nicole's body snapped back to is prebaby form she and her husband were back to having regular sex, Nicole prayed that his cheating had stopped, she made sure that Chad was always satisfied in bed often foregoing her own desires. Unfortunately, the rumors of infidelity swirled, and some nights Chad would come home at two or three in the morning smelling of skin lotion and cheap perfume. Nicole was ready for a change something new just for her, so she devised a plan.

Nicole was twenty-six and at 5'3" her body was both powerful and elegant, her shapely curves made her feminine, but she also had a powerful tone in her muscles. Nicole could best be described as Artemis the Greek goddess of the hunt. Nicole's face was also stunning blue grey eyes shaped like almonds, high cheek bones, and a slender nose. Her dark hair was tipped in red at the ends appearing as if it were fire that could ignite and consume her and everyone around her at any moment.

Nicole had been reading up on the dominant/submissive lifestyle she was enthralled by the idea and decided that this was what she had been searching. Nicole had always enjoyed rough sex, but in her eyes what she truly desired was to be dominated. She longed to be told what to do in various aspects of her life, in being told what to do it was surprisingly freeing she didn't have to think she could just follow orders. Nicole was tired of constantly having to make decisions she wanted someone else to take control.

A few days later Nicole opened a Tinder account posting pictures of just her body in various poses and attire. In some pictures Nicole was wearing a little black dress or jeans and a white top and in one picture a small pink bikini.

The response on Tinder was immediate and overwhelming hundreds of men in the first day and within a week over a thousand. It wasn't long before she found Luke, he was handsome, and his Tinder profile read.

"I value intelligence above all else D/S lifestyle".

Nicole was taken with him immediately he was a professional and he was in the Dominant\Subservient lifestyle she had been wanting to explore.

Nicole matched with Luke and they started chatting. A few messages into their initial conversation Luke wrote.

"You are going to meet me for coffee today. I want you in a panty's that are too small and a short dress."

Nicole was taken aback she had never been spoken to this way and she was so turned on.

"Ok."

Was Nicole's only response.

Luke told her to meet him at Panera Bread in two hours.

Nicole's heart was pounding she could not believe this was happening. The thought of a new lover after taking her marriage vows was both intoxicating and terrifying. The fact that he just flat out told her what to do took all the pressure off and she simply did what she was told. Nicole found a pair of tight panties and a form fitting dress.

When walking out the door Nicole gave her husband a quick kiss and simply said.

"I'm going out, back in a bit."

Nicole arrived at Panera three minutes late, she didn't think anything of it, but Luke was not happy.

"Where have you been?"

Luke said tension in his voice.

"I'm sorry it took me a minute to get ready."

Nicole said sheepishly.

"Come over here I have a booth for us."

Luke said as he looked at her shaking his head in disapproval at her tardiness.

Nicole and Luke started chatting, she was so nervous she felt like a high school girl again, butterflies in her stomach and her palms were sweaty. Nicole almost forgot what it felt like to feel this way and it was amazing. The powerful emotions of a new lover were something that she had almost forgotten and the fact that this man could give her what she truly craved was even more intoxicating.

While Nicole and Luke were talking, she could not get comfortable, the tiny panties digging into her hips, thighs and groin, she kept wiggling around the booth finally saying.

"These panties are killing me."

"Then take them off."

Luke said with a roguish grin. Nicole looked stunned she stood up to go to the bathroom to get some relief from the constricting black undergarments.

"No! Take them off right here in the booth."

Luke said with no expression on his face and his voice cold and flat. He was serious he wanted her to take off her panties on the spot right there in the booth of a Panera Bread.

"Are you serios?"

Nicole said with an incredulous look.

"Take them off right now right here."

Luke demanded his voice now showing signs of irritation for having to repeat himself.

Nicole reached under her short dress and did as she was told sliding out of her tiny black panties the way a snake would slither out of its skin. When she was finally free of the underwear, she handed the panties to Luke, he balled the tiny garment into his hands gave it a sniff then put it in his jeans pocket.

Nicole was so turned on. She had never been told what do to in this way and it was so exciting. Nicole yearned to give in to this man, to bend to his wishes.

"Are you wearing a bra?"

Was the next question that Luke asked.

"Um yes I suppose I am this dress is so thin that if I don't."

Before she could finish her thought, Luke interrupted.

"Did I tell you that you could wear a bra? I need you to take it off."

Nicole was shocked and turned on all at the same time. Removing her panties was on thing, but how could she take off her bra without everyone seeing? Luke saw her dilemma and allowed her to go into the bathroom to take off her bra. Nicole did as she was told she went into the bathroom and removed her bra no man had treated her this way she had always been treated like a princess and here was this man treating her as his own sexual object as if he owned her. This is what she wanted to be controlled and told what to do.

Now the quandary of what to do with the bra. Nicole had not brought her purse and trying to smuggle her bra back into the dining room was more than she could deal with tonight. The solution was simple Nicole would simply ball up the bra and throw it into the trash can, she had plenty of other bra's why ruin the night trying to conceal this now useless piece of fabric. Nicole still feeling subconscious wrapped her bra up in paper towels and threw it into the trash of the women's restroom.

The only problem now was that Nicole's breasts were poking through the thin fabric of her dress and she was super self-conscious, she pulled her hair around her breasts obscuring her aroused nipples. Nicole walked back to the booth wearing only the dress and her heels.

"Did I tell you to cover yourself with your hair?"

Was the only question that Luke asked. The simple shake of her head was all that Nicole offered, he downed the rest of his coffee and stood up.

"Pull your hair back so everyone can see you, and let's go."

Nicole did as Luke instructed her heart raced, as she pulled her hair back, he then grabbed her hand and they headed outside. Nicole was gushing at this point, how had all of this happened? How was this man who was not her husband telling her what to do making her so sexually turned on after just meeting less than an hour ago? Nicole felt alive for the first time in a long time and it felt amazing, she could feel a buzz across her entire body.

"Which one is your car?"

Luke asked.

"It's over there."

Nicole pointed to her car.

"Give me your keys."

Luke said as he reached out a hand, Nicole dropped the keys into his hand. Luke got into the driver's seat and Nicole opened the passenger's door and got in. Luke started the car and drove around to the back of the restaurant. Luke parked the car and then leaned over to Nicole and started kissing her. Nicole was drenched she thought that she was literally making her passenger seat wet at this point the only thing between her and the seat was the thin fabric of her dress.

Luke reached out for Nicole with his right hand grabbing a fist full of hair and pulled her mouth to his for a deep passionate kiss. Luke then began sliding his left hand up Nicole's thigh. Once Luke reached Nicole's pussy, he could feel how wet and swollen she was. Luke started fingering her by using his index and middle fingers then start rubbing her clit in slow circles. Nicole broke her kiss and let out a small moan. Luke kept fingering Nicole but let go of her head and with his right hand tugged up on her dress until it was up to her hips. Luke then pulled down on the dress exposing one of Nicole's breasts and placed it in his mouth where he started a slow sucking motion and ran his tongue over her nipple.

Meanwhile Nicole was busy unfastening Luke's belt and undoing his jeans almost as if it was causing her physical pain by not having him inside of her.

Luke hooked his thumbs over the top of his jeans forcing them down to his knees. Nicole positioned herself over Luke spreading her right leg over him and then straddled his stiff prick. Luke feeling her soft wet pussy lips on the tip of his shaft grabbed Nicole's hips and pulled her straight down on top of him, she let out a deep contented moan throwing her head back. The thought of another's man's cock deep inside of her was astounding, her pussy was swollen and throbbing. Nicole grabbed Luke's shoulders and began rocking back and forth on his cock riding him as hard as she could, trying to get more leverage jamming him inside of her. Nicole's hips were grinding back and forth she was pulling his face into hers kissing him as hard as she possibly could she wanted to devour him. Luke was pressing up with his hips and using his hands to pull her into him, their sex was raw and animalistic.

Nicole kept grinding her hips and pussy into Luke her clit sliding up and down against his hard thick member. Finally, her nails dug into his shoulders and she started cumming. Luke could feel Nicole clench around his cock as she started cumming and his fingers dug into her hips and ass as he pulled her into him shoving his shaft deeper into her.

"Don't stop I'm cumming"

Nicole cried, as her pussy juices released, and her body started to shake slightly as she released all her sexual tension at once.

"I'm cumming too."

Said Luke as he erupted into Nicole's tight wet slit.

They embraced each other and kissed passionately as they both came.

After a few minutes of soft kissing and hair strokes, Luke started the car and drove them back to the Panera parking lot. Luke kissed Nicole then he got out of her car and headed to his vehicle. Nicole slid into the driver's seat cum still sliding down her thigh, as she started driving home, she knew that she had just entered a new life.