All Comments on 'A Mother's Lust Ch. 01'

by Kasumi_Lee

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Nasty slut.

I don't mind the sex, the adultery...but the fact that the Mom and worthless son expect dad to pay for someone else's bastard rubs me the wrong way.

If mom and son are so comfortable with what they've done, they need to tell her husband.

Only right.

If they don't, they're lying cheats.

Everyone wants to have fun but let someone else pay for it.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Right about the missed striptease…After wearing a sexy bra for your son, there should be lots of teasing and fondling before undoing the precious little hooks..my mother always strutted around the apartment in some sexy bra..made her 20 years old son so hard…I’d stroke and cum…mmm..

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This is my favorite type of story.

I love mom-son secret affair stories that result in pregnancy, especially when the dad is a good guy whom they both still love and respect, not some contemptible jerk.

Maybe there would have been more scenes during the pregnancy itself (her breaking the pregnancy news to her husband and family, family Christmas with mom visibly pregnant, etc.) but overall it was great!

AuroraJaneLaurieAuroraJaneLaurie3 months ago

Wonderful. Understated and sensual. Thank you!

WantingToWriteGoodWantingToWriteGood3 months ago

On screen 2, after the "***" break the story seems to swing between present and past tense. Personally, I think the verb tense should be consistent. But that is me. Otherwise, a well written and vivid story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This story makes me feel icky all over.Cuck dad needs to kick their asses out.

Charlieboy2004Charlieboy20043 months ago

Well written story about the forbidden lust between a mother and her son. What happens next between these two lovers? It deserves another episode. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Fantastic story of a truly loving mother and son. I loved the initial shower scene as the son shows his mother how sexy she is by visually drinking in her naked form while openly masturbating and then fondling her until he ejaculates on her belly. The naughtiness of mom and son committing incest is further highted by the fact that they do it in the marital bed all weekend while dad is away is amazing. Add to this the fact that they must still be quiet because other family is in the house and they do it several times in one night raises the level of lust in this story as well. The hottest part of this story is that mom and son sate their lust unprotected and the son fills his mothers still fertile womb with his seed over and over until mommy is pregnant with his child. I hope this is not the last baby for this perfect mom son couple.

While I loved the story a longer version would be fun as well, mom telling her son she is pregnant with his child, slipping from her marital bed late at night to continue her incestious affair, sucking her sons cock in the car in a dark parking lot as dad and daughters wait patiently. Or perhaps mom travels to see her son at college where she joins him in breaking the springs in his dorm room bed. Best of all would see mommy heavily pregnant wearing nothing but garter belt and suspenders being railed doggystyle in her marital bed by her son as her swollen breasts express milk all over the bed or mom on her knees as her son christens her pregnant belly with his seed. Perhaps as a sequel mom can stroke her sons cock to hardness with a handjob as her son lays with his head in her lap breastfeeding again. Once fully hard the son can climb atop his mother and reclaim her adulterous pussy once again until they both rythe in orgasm as the the son reseeds his mothers womb while mommy encourages him by saying “ oh yes baby breed me, impregnate your mother”

AardieAardie3 months ago

So her husband hasn't had a vasectomy and she isn't on the pill. It makes me wonder how she didn't get pregnant with her husband already since they clearly still have sex. Why didn't she think about whatever she does to keep her husband from getting her pregnant?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great story and it sounded very realistic. Especially this, "down to the patch of hairy gold that crowns the sacred gates he passed through to enter this world." The mom had pussy hair, abundant pussy hair! I rated this story a 5 not just because it was well told, the shower scent was great and extremely plausible, but the pussy hair sounded fantastically real! Moms (40 to 45) are NOT shaved and rarely are they even trimmed. Moms are usually completely wild full thick bushes with soft pussy hair that is long enough to be brushed and sometimes even styled. Thick, dense, and clean but also hot and sopping wet pussy hair is just dammed sexy, smells great and the hairy pussy begging to be eat, tastes great!

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey3 months ago

That was very good.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I gave this story a rating of five stars. Why, it was not another shaved pussy story. "Even my nipples and pubic hair are visible through the mesh." Pussy hair when it is visible, is foreplay.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Hoping for additional chapters. No need for them not to continue. I enjoyed this story. Maybe in the next give more descriptive embellishments & details in the encounters to lengthen it some. The love & tenderness adds to the thrill of the chase & surrender. Great read IMO! 5☆

BrendaNWBrendaNW3 months ago

Lovely and beautiful story 🤩

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

"Nasty slut.

I don't mind the sex, the adultery...but the fact that the Mom and worthless son expect dad to pay for someone else's bastard rubs me the wrong way.

If mom and son are so comfortable with what they've done, they need to tell her husband.

Only right.

If they don't, they're lying cheats.

Everyone wants to have fun but let someone else pay for it."

"This story makes me feel icky all over. Cuck dad needs to kick their asses out."

It's a fictional story, just a fantasy.

=============================================

That's the allure of these stories -- a (legal age) teenage Son claiming his Mother's womb for himself and the unsuspecting husband living life oblivious to his wife's incestuous infidelity. A beautiful middle-aged Mother who willingly takes her Son's sperm deep inside her fertile womb. A teenage Son who has no problems flooding his birthplace with his potent sperm, as his Mother welcomes him home where he belongs: deep inside her dripping wet, cheating, incestuous, unprotected, fertile pussy. The nonchalant attitude Mom has while crossing the line makes it so much hotter. "Damn the consequences, I'm gonna fuck him! I'm gonna fuck my own Son! I don't care if I get pregnant!"

TigersmanTigersmanabout 2 months ago

Great story. It was well written and had good character development and flow. I liked that the husband was not a jerk.

doorknob22doorknob22about 2 months ago

"My son", "My son", "My son". Jesus Christ, he hasn't got a name?!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKasumi_Lee@Kasumi_Lee
Scroll down for English, German, and French. Hello! My name is Kasumi Lee, formerly known as "StealthBreeder", a username that had far more in common with the theme of my first published story than me. I'm so glad I was finally able to change it! My universal book link is l...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES