A Kinky Love Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bobby was brimming with confidence. He hadn't initially been all that excited about getting a haircut from someone who wasn't the barber he'd been going to since he was twelve. But the new do and some hair gel had given him a completely new look. The tux also upped his game. He couldn't wait to begin spending the night with Ariel.

Over their dinner they talked about places they'd travelled to or wanted to go to. They talked about their favorite movies. They talked about next year and college. They discovered they had more in common than either of them had thought.

Both of them loved to travel, although Ariel had travelled extensively, but Bobby and his folks had only taken a single two-week trip to Europe the previous summer. But that had opened his eyes to some differences in the rest of the world, and had given him a travel bug.

They both liked romantic comedies. Both loved Notting Hill, and anything Richard Curtis wrote or directed. They both agreed that Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks were the best romantic couple ever. They also thought Barbie was an epic movie... and Bobby had secretly gone to see it when he was visiting his grandmother in another city.

They both couldn't wait for college. While they weren't planning to attend the same one, they'd only be thirty-eight miles, or three-quarters of an hour away from each other... which was doable for an ongoing relationship, if somewhat inconvenient. He'd be attending USC, which was the top gaming development school in the country, and she'd be at Pomona College, a top liberal arts college.

They made their entrance into prom half an hour late, and everyone's eyes were on them the moment they appeared. Ariel in her low cut red dress, with mocha thigh high stockings, which everyone could see the top of on her left side because of the slit that went up to her waist... so they could also be scandalised to see she was commando... but she didn't care what anyone thought, she was dressed up for her man... and he was the only person that mattered.

They danced together... only slow dances at first... but Ariel pushed Bobby into taking a risk and cutting loose, and he did.

Eventually Ariel was crowned the Prom Queen, but this isn't Disney, so Bobby wasn't even considered for the Prom King. That honour went to star football quarterback Brian King. During their one and only dance together, Brian asked, "Why the fuck did you come with that nerd?"

"What? You think I should be with you?" she asked archly.

"Well, we are the Prom King and Queen tonight," he pointed out, "and we're easily the two most popular people in the school."

"Well, for one thing you're an asshole," she said bluntly, and then she gave his dick a daring feel and said, "and for another thing, I want a man with a big dick, not a toddler's play toy." She then pushed him away in the middle of the song and went back to Bobby.

"You bitch!" he snapped.

"Fuck off, tiny," she called back across the room, and she finished the King and Queen Dance with Bobby. Then after a couple more songs and visiting with some friends, they headed out towards their secret rendezvous.

On the drive, she returned to a conversation they'd had a couple days ago, "So... we never finished our conversation about your fantasies."

"No?"

"No. You must have visualised more playtime activities than just sixty-nining," she said, placing her hand on his leg.

"I'm a guy," he said, "of course I've imagined us doing more things."

"Then tell me some of them," she said. "In fact, tell me all of them."

"Well," he said, pondering where to start. "I guess I'd love to worship your feet in nylons."

"You did that the last time you fucked me," she pointed out.

"A little," he said, "But I'd like to lick every inch of your sole, suck on your toes, and...."

"And what?" she asked, "I hope you know by now you can tell me anything... anything at all."

"Well, I've always liked the idea of a nylon-clad foot job."

"Noted," she nodded. "I can easily make that fantasy a reality."

"Great!"

"Do you also want to cum all over my feet?"

"That would be really hot," Bobby said. He'd watched lots of nylon foot job videos.

"I bet it would," she purred. "It seems that behind your cute exterior lurks a deviant pervert."

"I can be perverted," he admitted, "but I can also be incredibly sweet and romantic."

"Then you're the perfect man," she appraised. "Someone who treats his woman like a Queen in public, who dotes over her, making her the center of his universe."

"I'll always want to do that for you," Bobby assured her.

"And yet you'll treat me like a complete slut fuck toy behind closed doors," she added wickedly.

"That part I'm still getting used to," he admitted.

"Oh, the way you always face fuck my mouth and fuck it hard, demonstrates to me you can do perverted like a champ," she said, as she pulled into their hotel's parking lot.

"This is where we're staying?"

"It is," she said as she pulled into the valet parking.

"Wow!" he gasped. This was the poshest hotel in the city,

"My Daddy makes very good money," she said, as a man in a flashy dark green uniform opened the door for her.

Bobby got out, and they walked hand in hand into the hotel, while someone grabbed Ariel's hard-shell suitcase and Bobby's olive drab duffel bag... even their luggage demonstrated they were from completely different worlds.

Ariel checked in, and a bellboy led them to their room, rolling her suitcase behind him and carrying his bag.

The moment they were inside the room, Ariel said, dropping to her knees, "Our daylong dry spell is officially over."

"And we both survived," he quipped, pulling her back up, spinning them both around, pushing her against the door, and kissing her.

"Mmmmmm," she moaned into his mouth, as their hands took lascivious liberties with each other's bodies.

After a couple minutes of kissing, she broke away, grabbed his hand, and led him to the king-sized bed. She kicked off her heels and turned around. "Unzip me, please."

Bobby did, and she slithered out of her dress to reveal she was wearing nothing but thigh highs.

"Now let me help you to undress," she said, taking off his jacket and bowtie. She next kissed his neck and nibbled on his ear, while she unbuttoned each button of his dress shirt. "What other fantasies do you have besides fucking my nylon-clad soles and coming all over my feet?"

"I believe I've also mentioned sucking each of your perfectly manicured toes," he reminded her, as her hand moved over his chest.

"Mmmmmmmmm, I didn't forget that at all," she said, moving to his nipples and sucking on one while her hands kept roaming.

He'd had no idea that someone sucking on his nipples could feel at all good, but wow! Her hot breath and wet tongue on his nipples sent pleasure directly to his hard dick and started it flinching inside his too-tight tuxedo pants.

"Do you like this?" she asked as she went to the other nipple and replicated the tongue bathing.

"It feels amazing," he moaned, as her left hand went to his cock and gave it a squeeze.

"Mmmmm, does Little Bobby want to come out to play?" Ariel asked, rubbing his dick through his pants.

"Maybe. Do you want Little Bobby to thrust himself deep down your throat again?" he replied teasingly, as his horny persona took over, smoothly shifting him from nice guy to bad boy.

"Mmmmmm, best idea ever," she said, and she reached out, unbuckled his belt and unzipped him, while maintaining her attention on his nipples... sucking one then the other. "But tell me more... what other fantasies do you have?"

"So many of them," he said, as she pulled his pants and underwear down in a quick tug. He lifted his legs for her, and soon he was wearing only an open dress shirt and socks.

"Tell me more," she said as she stood back up, resisting the temptation to devour his cock just yet, and took off his shirt. "I'm literally willing to do anything you want us to do."

"Some of the items on my bucket list are pretty kinky," he warned.

"Sounds great! Such as?" she asked, going to the side of the bed, sitting down on it, and lifting a foot up in the air with her toes pointing towards him.

Bobby took his socks off and approached her five wiggling toes. He took her ankle in his hands, bent forward, and sucked on her pinky.

"Mmmmmmm, that feels nice," she purred.

Her scent enveloped him, and her salty, sweaty, taste tantalized his taste buds. He progressed from one toe to the next with dedicated attention, while his hands massaged her sole.

"Yes, that feels really good," she reiterated, her feet a bit sore after all those hours wearing five-inch heels.

"Let me make you feel even better, baby," he said, his lips still advancing towards her big toe.

"And then I'll make you feel the best you've ever felt," she one-upped herself, as he continued massaging her foot with his hands, and sucking each of her toes into his mouth.

"You're so tasty," he murmured.

"So what's another one of your fantasies, babe?" she asked, wanting to learn all his kinky perversions.

"Well," he said, "I've always gotten turned on by imagining cum walks."

"Oh really? You want me to be stroll around with other people present, showing off your big load dripping down my face?" she asked, her tone unreadable. Did she like the idea, or was she insulted by it?

As he finished saliva-bathing her big toe, he admitted, "Yes, actually. I'm sorry, but you did ask."

"Don't worry, I love the idea, baby," she giggled, offering him her other foot, "I'll be proud to walk around wearing your cum on my face... or your pearl necklace, if you'd rather."

"That would be so hot!" Bobby exclaimed, beginning to pay the same focused attention to each of her other five toes.

"If you'd told me earlier, I would have really enjoyed walking into prom hand in hand with your load all over my face," she said wickedly.

"Oh my!" Bobby gasped, "but that might have been too extreme!"

"Maybe that should be my next post on social media," she said, "a closeup of my face coated with your cum."

"That might be too much too," he laughed.

"My new post of the shot Julie snapped of you and me entering prom is already very popular."

"Is it?" he asked. He hadn't known she'd posted anything. To his knowledge, she hadn't posted anything since those first pictures... the closeups... he'd taken of her more than a week ago.

"Yeah, lots of people are calling you my new mystery boy," she said, as she enjoyed his slow, slithering tongue worshipping her toes... appendages she'd never considered erogenous zones, even though she spent a lot of time and money always keeping them looking pretty and perfect.

"I'm your mystery boy?" he laughed, a bit curious to know what kinds of comments people were posting about him. Apparently he'd gone from a nobody to a somebody in just a couple of days... which he was still rather uncomfortable about. But since she was a social influencer and he was dating her now, he should have known it was only a matter of time before she'd start posting things about him and people would make comments... both good and bad.

"Yeah," she said, "there are tons of likes and comments about you."

"Well... it's certainly a mystery to me why you're dating me, although certainly not the other way around," he said. He still wanted to pinch himself sometimes to make sure all this was real.

"It's not a mystery at all," she said. "It started with my falling for your cock, but now I've fallen for you yourself. Your kindness, your compassion, your sweetness, your intelligence, the way you treat my like your Queen, your good boy look, and of course..." she paused for dramatic effect... "the way you face fuck me, eat my pussy, pound me, and make me come like blazes!"

"Well, obviously those," he smiled, just reaching her next to last toe.

"Obviously," she smiled. "So tell me another of your kinky fantasies, you bad boy."

"Mmmmmmm," he pondered which one to tell her next.

"I'm serious, I'll do anything for you, baby," she said, really turned by him, like usual. "I'll be your complete slut. Do you want to watch me with another girl? I can easily make that happen for you."

"Oh fuck, really?" he asked, his cock flinching.

"You like that idea?" she asked. Actually she'd never been with a girl, except for some harmless kissing.

"I plead the Fifth."

As she wrapped both of her nylon soles around his hard cock, she said, "No, it's just fine to tell me anything. For instance would you rather see another girl with her face buried in my pussy, or my face buried between another girl's legs?"

"Oh yeah," he groaned appreciatively, as she began stroking his cock with her feet. It was a little awkward, but she was doing the best she could.

"Which one?" she asked.

"Either or both," he said. His visual of that was so hot, and so were her nylon-clad feet around his dick.

"Who'd you like to see me sixty-nining with?"

"I'm not touching that question with a ten-foot pole," he joked. "Do I look suicidal?"

"Fair enough," she laughed. "But how about Julie? She's even more of a slut than I am, and I know she'd love you to see her naked."

"Like I keep saying, I'll do anything you want me to."

"Then how about fucking her? Would you like to do that?"

"If you want me to, I will. But you'll have to be there cheering us on, and if I see the slightest hint of jealousy on your face, I'll stop fucking her immediately."

"No, I'd love to watch you with her. And since I'll be calling all the shots, I won't get jealous at all. But right now, do you like my feet on your dick?" she asked, gradually getting into a smooth rhythm.

"Yeah, I really do," he said, and he grabbed her feet and began fucking them.

"Oh, you bad boy, fucking my expensive nylons," she purred.

"I'll fuck your feet in nylons whenever I want," he said. He knew she liked him to be dominant, and right now with his balls beginning to bubble, he had no difficulty in being confident and dominant.

"Yes you will, baby," she moaned, this kinky sex act really turning her on.

"And you'll wear nylons for me every day," he said, rapidly pumping his dick between her two silky soles.

"I've been wearing them for you every day since I asked you out."

"You didn't ask me out, you asked me to prom."

"So we're not actually going out?" She asked with a bit of concern. She'd literally referred to him as her boyfriend numerous times recently... including to both of her parents.

"Well, not officially," he said, still pumping his dick.

"Not officially?" she asked, getting a little annoyed.

"Relax, I'm just teasing. Let's make it official right now," he said. "Will you please be my girlfriend?"

"Of course I will, you asshole," she answered. "You scared me for a minute."

"Sorry. I just needed to be the man for that minute."

"Oh, you're all man," she purred. "Now come all over my feet, Mr. Official Boyfriend."

"Yeah? You want me to coat your expensive nylons?"

"Yes please. Shoot your load all over them."

"I'm about to do just that," he said as he kept furiously fucking her feet... and then he erupted... spraying his load past them and onto her chest, before she brought her feet together to catch the rest of the load on her silky soles.

"So hot," she moaned.

"Fuck," Bobby said weakly, his orgasm erupting through him.

Once he was spent, Ariel demonstrated her flexibility by bringing her left foot all the way up to her face and licking the gooey, white gobs into her mouth.

"Wow! That's so hot!" he said.

"Yep, I'm very flexible," she said, retrieving all the cum she could from it, before doing the same to her other cum-coated sole.

"So I see."

Once she'd finished her snack, she stood up and said, "I'll be back in a couple minutes, I want to slip into something a bit sluttier."

"You had me at sluttier," Bobby joked, a vague reference to Notting Hill.

She grabbed her suitcase and went into the bathroom.

Bobby went to the bed and lay down. He rested against two pillows, just relaxing while he waited for whatever Ariel had in mind for him next.

Ariel examined herself in the mirror, applied some fresh lipstick, even though she doubted it would last very long, and then sauntered out to show him the new lingerie she'd bought to wear for him.

As soon as she came out, Bobby looked up, and his semi-erect dick immediately regained its full strength. "Oh my, you look amazing!" he said, staring at her. She was wearing an authentic-looking maid outfit. It fit her body perfectly and included garters she'd attached to her black stockings.

She spun around to show off the back view to him, that featured sexy seams up the backs of her legs and a black skirt short enough to display a bit of her butt cheeks and that she was still commando.

"Oh my," he approved, "you're so sexy!"

"I wanted an outfit portraying that I'm here to serve you," she said, swaying sexily to the bed.

"It's doing exactly that," he acknowledged.

"And you must have some other fantasies you haven't told me yet," she said. She got onto the bed and went to straddle his face with her pussy, so they could sixty-nine in a new position they hadn't yet tried... with her on top.

Bobby slid down the bed so he could lie flat on his back, and he said, "Well, I have at least one more, but it might be too much to ask for, and I don't want you to think I see you that way."

"What is it, babe?" she asked as she stroked his cock, "Do you want to pee on me? You can if you like." She'd never had a golden shower nor wanted one, and she wasn't even sure why that idea had popped into her head, but it had.

Bobby was astonished by her suggestion. And as he stared at up at her inviting pussy, he said, "Oh wow! That's not what I had in mind at all!"

"Sorry baby, that wasn't even a serious suggestion. It was just to let you know that I'll do anything you ask me to," she said, licking his cock head, "anything at all."

"Well, this might sound gross, but my kinkiest fantasies of you are always about anal sex," he said, as he looked up to see her tiny asshole.

Ariel said, as she swirled her tongue around his cock head, "Oh Bobby, you naughty, naughty boy. You'd like to sodomize me with your giant cock?"

"O-o-only if-if you're okay with it," he said. "I can certainly understand if you're not interested."

"I did just promise you anything at all, baby," she reminded him. She then devoured his cock, taking all nine inches into her mouth and beyond, and holding it there tickling her tonsils. She gagged for a brief couple of seconds, but quickly adapted and kept it there with no further discomfort.

She then came back up for air and finished her thought, "So, yes. I want you to fuck my asshole with your big, long cock."

"For real?" Bobby asked, having thought it might be a dealbreaker, and he'd initially had no intention of mentioning it.

"Of course! What part of 'I'll do anything for you' don't you get?"

"Cool!"

"But not yet. I want your next load in my mouth," she said, as she resumed sucking his dick.

"And I want you to squirt all over my face," he reciprocated, and he lifted his head to lick her some more.

Then for a few leisurely minutes, neither in any hurry to get the other one off, each just enjoying their slow burn, each worshipping the other's privates, Ariel sucking and Bobby licking.

Ariel's orgasm began rising first, so she started sucking faster, knowing by now that making him come would make her come too.

This led to Bobby shifting gears from slow meandering teasing to more aggressive focused licking, and he now paid attention to the clit he'd been ignoring on purpose until now.

Feeling Bobby beginning to work her clit over, she bobbed as furiously as a porn star, devouring all nine inches, now with smooth excitement and no gagging.

1...456789