A Kinky Love Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am?"

"Yeah, this is a real man's cock," she praised, as she stroked the majestic dick. "I mean wow! Just wow!" she continued her admiration, in utter shock about its length.

As she pulled the foreskin back, getting ready to take the monster into her mouth, Bobby was excited and terrified, and he said... almost shouted, "I'm a virgin!"

As she licked his cock head as said, "That's okay. You've been doing a wonderful job of teaching me Physics. Now let me teach you some Biology."

"Oh God," he groaned, wanting so badly for this to happen, yet feeling strangely guilty about cuckolding a guy he hated. "As much as I want to do this, it doesn't feel right... you're still with Daniel." Was there any chance she'd break up with Daniel for him? Give up a jock for a nerd? The thought was ludicrous, but no more ludicrous than what was happening right now!

Ariel repeated, "Don't worry about Daniel, I'll deal with him later," then she swirled her tongue around his cock head, not sure how she felt about Daniel right now . For about a week Bobby had been treating her so much better than Daniel... or any other guy... ever had! Bobby consistently treated her like a real person instead of just a sex object. Plus! His cock was incredible! Deciding to deal with the consequences of her seduction of Bobby later, right now she just had to have his cock in her mouth. She had to! She'd never wanted to suck a cock this much in her life. "Now please, Bobby! I have to have this cock, it's just so perfect! I just have to; I want it so bad! Please Bobby, please! Let me thank you properly by sucking your big cock!"

"Oh, God," he repeated, overwhelmed by what she was doing to him, by the pleasure he was feeling from just her tongue touching his cock head! But he wanted to emphasize to her... no matter how corny it would sound, and he already knew it would... but Oh! that tongue licking the head of his cock, "I see you as lots more than just a sex symbol. You're a lady, and a Queen."

As she continued teasing his cock head, she felt warmth gushing through her from his sweet words, and she responded, "Awww, thank you so much, sweetie. But right now this royal lady wants to suck your big cock. Please don't make me beg for it. I just have to have it!"

"O-o-okay, g-g-go ahead," Bobby stammered.

She looked up into his eyes while she stroked his dick, making their interactions feel very intimate. He was astonished by how desperately... according to her own words... she wanted his dick. Of course being a virgin, he wasn't accustomed to anything like this! Of course he knew he had a big dick... he'd happened to see lots of dicks in the boys' change room... but he hadn't really bought into the size matters thing... not until now, anyway. He did feel a need to mention, again unsure why he was setting obstacles in the way of his first blow job... with the most beautiful girl ever! "But this isn't how I'd planned to lose my virginity."

"You're not losing your virginity, you sexy novice," she explained, licking his long shaft, her pussy burning with a fire she wasn't accustomed to feeling, "you're only getting your first blow job. But if you wanted to give me your cherry in the near future and I wanted to take it, then we could discuss beforehand what you'd want it to look like."

Ariel then slid her tongue back up his shaft and wrapped her lips around his dick, still focusing on the cock head. Since he was a virgin, he likely wouldn't last very long, but she still wanted this experience to last as long as she could possibly manage, so she was taking her time. Besides, a cock like this deserved to be worshipped!

"Ooooooooh," Bobby moaned. He was standing there with his pants around his ankles, staring at the most popular and beautiful girl in the school, who was on her knees with his cock in her mouth! No one would ever believe it (even though he certainly wasn't going to tell anyone).

"Mmmmmmmm," she purred, looking up at him after thirty seconds or so, "I love your cock, Bobby. It's so fucking long and hard!"

"Thanks," he said, as she went back to sucking his cock... yet what fascinated Bobby the most was the lusty look in her eyes. She wasn't faking her enthusiasm. She wasn't doing this just to repay him for tutoring her. She definitely wanted to suck his dick, and she was obviously very impressed by his tool. This gave him confidence he'd never had before with girls... or with most things that weren't academic or gaming. As she started to bob, taking just two or three inches into her mouth, he moaned, "Damn, that feels good!"

"Mmmmmmm," she moaned, bringing her left hand to her pussy so she could rub herself. She couldn't explain why, but with Bobby, her body and pussy felt different from ever before. She was highly motivated to make his first blow job memorable... one he'd never forget. Feeling ambitious, she began taking more of his cock with each bob.

"Oh, Jesus," Bobby moaned. Ever since puberty, he'd wondered what a blow job would feel like, but he'd never imagined it would feel this good! He now felt his balls bubbling, so he wouldn't last much longer.

Ariel was confused by the fire burning inside her. But nevertheless, she pulled way back, then resumed bobbing in lustful desperation, doing her utmost to get his cock all the way down her throat. But alas, she couldn't do it... so she needed Bobby to take control, "Oh my God, Bobby, I really need to feel your dick down my throat. Please, Bobby... I need it so bad! I need you to take charge of me and to fuck my mouth with your delicious long cock!"

"You really mean that?" he asked, but when he looked down and saw the complete desperation on her face, he knew.

"Yes, Bobby! I need you to shove your huge cock all the way down my throat, and when you hear me gagging, don't pay any attention, just keep going!" she demanded, still frantically rubbing her pussy. "I've never wanted a cock so badly!"

"Okay, if that's what you want," he agreed dubiously, as she grabbed the base of his dick with her thumb and forefinger and slowly eased it deep into her open mouth and throat, while she began fingerfucking her wet, needy pussy.

In awe, he watched inch after inch slowly disappearing past her perfect lips. And as his cock went deeper down her throat, he saw tears welling up in her eyes while she began gagging, but she continued struggling to swallow even more of it, nonetheless.

Bobby began to pull back, saying, "I'm sorry, but that's too much for you," but Ariel reached around him and grabbed his ass with her right hand to force even more of his cock down her throat... while also furiously finger fucking herself. She was determined to force all nine of his inches through her mouth and much of it down her throat!

Eventually, to Ariel's surprise and Bobby's astonishment, all nine inches were inside Ariel's mouth and beyond, with her hand remaining forcefully pressed against his ass. She was gagging constantly, but she was determined to overcome that reflex, until she could take all nine inches without gagging!

After spending about ten seconds at maximum penetration, Ariel grabbed his hips with both hands and began jerking him back and forth, to let him know she needed him to face fuck her without mercy.

Once Bobby was convinced she was truly in earnest, he began slowly sliding his entire cock in and out of her mouth! Then when she knew she'd convinced him, she brought her left hand back to her pussy and resumed finger banging herself... feeling an orgasm rising.

Being not only a virgin, but a total novice to anything at all resembling a scenario like this one, but having heard talk about how embarrassing premature ejaculation was, Bobby concentrated on trying to last as long as he could, but within about a minute, he could tell he wouldn't last much longer. So thoughtful guy that he was, he warned, "I'm about to come."

But instead of backing away like he expected, Ariel just kept going. She wanted to feel his cock pulse in her mouth and to feel his cum shoot down her throat. To make her intentions clear, once again she again pressed her hand against his ass, silently insisting, KEEP GOING!

Bobby got the message, so he kept on pumping, now faster, his balls bouncing off her chin, and after a dozen more deep-throat thrusts, he grunted and spewed his warm load down this goddess's throat.

Incredibly, the moment she felt his cock pulsating and begin shooting his load past her mouth and down her throat, Ariel's own orgasm erupted out of her. She leaned back a bit, his cock slipping out of her mouth after two ropes of cum spurted into her, and his last three big wads splattered onto her pretty face.

Bobby hadn't been able to avoid control coming on her, but he still felt terrible when he saw Ariel's face soiled and dripping with his cum... and her tears had played their part in totally messing up her makeup. But in spite of himself, he still found her beautiful in her ruined state. "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to do that to you!"

But she just smiled beatifically while she allowed herself to collapse onto her back, her body trembling with sweet sensations of euphoria. She looked up at him and said, "Don't you dare be sorry! You and your big cock have just accomplished something nobody else has ever managed to do. Not even Daniel, and not even me!. You just gave me my very first orgasm!"

"I did?!" he gazing, looking down at her face, and then her parted legs... at her pretty pussy with wetness leaking out of it.

"Yes, you really did! Until just now, I've never come from having sex, or even from my fingers," she admitted congratulatorily. "Not once!"

"Wow!" he said, and brimming with a variety of confidence he'd never had before, he dropped to the floor, crawled between her legs and offered, not wanting this amazing and likely once in a lifetime experience to end yet, and hoping to make another of his fantasies... and maybe hers too... come true, "Then let's see if I can help you come twice!"

"Oh my, Gooooood," Ariel moaned. Suddenly and totally unexpectedly, Bobby was between her legs, and he was licking her pussy! Daniel would never lick her pussy, even though he demanded that she suck his cock. That double standard had always pissed her off, as did Daniel's claim it was like eating raw fish. "Daniel never dooooes this!"

Bobby had never before licked a pussy, but scholastic nerd that he was, he'd researched it extensively. He'd never expected an opportunity would ever arise, and certainly not today, and no way it would be with the most beautiful girl in the world, but he was up for the task, and completely focused. He suddenly felt so powerful after becoming the first person in the world to make her come, and he hadn't even done anything! So now he wanted to be the man for her that Daniel obviously wasn't. He didn't expect her to break up with the arrogant bully for him... that would be a pipe dream... but he was certainly going to make the most of this moment, and at the very least, leave her with a fond memory. He started by parting her pussy lips and tasting her sweet nectar. He couldn't believe how good it tasted! The internet had gotten the taste of a woman totally wrong, ofttimes using derogatory and unsavory words. But in real life, it was utterly delicious, as was her intoxicating scent.

"Oh my God, Bobby," Ariel moaned. His tongue felt so good on her pussy... that was still coming... her body and her tumultuous emotions continuing to add more fuel to her fire of lust.

"You taste amazing," Bobby praised her... resisting his impulse to say Daniel was an idiot... since he wanted to make this unfolding miracle all about her and him... but his compliment was likely meaningful to her, since he'd heard that many girls were self-conscious about their intimate taste and scent.

"Don't stop, baby," Ariel crooned, savouring the tail end of her very first orgasm, and... could it be?... she could feel a second wave rising inside her! Was she capable of experiencing multiple orgasms? Was that an actual possibility?

"I won't, until you come on my face," Bobby pledged, feeling one rush because he was eating her pussy, and another rush because Ariel had just called him 'baby'!

"What a sweetheart you are! Until now, nobody has ever been willing to do this for me," Ariel praised her lover. Also until now, she'd never realized that all the boys and men she'd ever dated had been selfish.

"That's crazy," Bobby said. "I'd be happy to do this for you every day."

"Mmmmmmmm," Ariel moaned. That idea was very appealing.

Bobby's agile tongue inscribed up and down zeds in her moist, pink flesh... he'd read about it somewhere. It seemed to be working.... her moans were getting louder.

"Oh baby, that feels so good!" Ariel moaned, pressing her hand against the back of his head. "Please don't stop!"

Bobby continued his up and down zig zags, his dick still hard after he'd come. It turned out that giving was as sexually stimulating as receiving.

"Oh yes, baby, eat my pussy," Ariel moaned, and then over the next couple of minutes she really got verbal. And she also pulled his head deeper into her wetness, loving to feel the extra pressure against her pussy. "Oh yes, lick my pussy!" And, "Oh, baby, that feels so good!" And, "Don't stop, don't you fucking stop!" as she felt that impossible second orgasm he'd promised her, in fact rising rapidly!

"Please come on my face, just like you've just allowed me to come on yours," Bobby begged, and then he went for her clit, sucking it between his lips... having read somewhere that it was one way to send a woman really wild, and she'd come like crazy.

"Sure, baby. Do you want my cum?" Ariel asked, lifting her ass a bit for him.

"I do," he said, desperately wanting to make her cum, to hear her scream, and to taste her full flood of cum. "Give me your cum!"

After a couple more minutes of relentless licking and sucking on her clit, it was obvious she was getting close again.

"Oh, yes! Oh yes, baby! Don't stop! Don't stop! Fuck! Fuck! fuuuuuuuck!!" Ariel screamed, as her second orgasm in just a few minutes torpedoed through her. Her legs stiffened, her back arched, and her cum gushed out of her in a massive flood all over Bobby's face!

Bobby eagerly lapped up all that cum spilling out of Ariel's pussy. This was just as exhilarating as the blow job he'd gotten. The rush of adrenaline he felt from making the hottest girl ever... his dream girl... cum, was the ultimate high of his until now nonexistent sex life.

"So good," Ariel moaned weakly, utterly spent, as she collapsed onto the floor and let the orgasm cascade through her body like a million pleasure pulses.

"So delicious," Bobby said, continuing to lap up her cum, not planning to leave these nylon-clad legs behind until she made him go.

Then for a couple minutes, there was nothing but silence between them. Ariel was savouring the lengthy aftermath of her back-to-back orgasms, following more than eighteen years of none, while she pondered what had just happened.

Meanwhile, Bobby contented himself with lavishly lapping up her steady trickle of sweet cum, enjoying the intimacy of pleasing Ariel's pussy just a little bit more... since this out-of-body experience was almost concluded, and the real world of irresistible football heroes was about to come splashing down on him like a bucket of ice water.

Finally Ariel sat up, pulled Bobby to his knees and to her, and kissed him tenderly.

It was weird that their first kiss didn't happen until they'd given oral sex to each other.

Bobby melted into her soft lips... this romantic but nonsexual moment was somehow even more meaningful to him, than both her giving him that blow job, and his going down on her.

It lasted for about a minute, then Ariel's phone buzzed.

Her eyes went wide. "One of my parents has gotten home!"

Bobby panicked, and he frantically jumped to his feet and pulled his pants up... thankful that oddly, he'd never taken them all the way off.

Ariel quickly got dressed, and Bobby, now looking more or less respectable, but not completely, since he could feel his cheeks burning red with concern, reminded her, "You still have my cum on your face."

"Oh shoot!" she said, but then smiled as she went to her vanity and picked up a wipe that she usually used to remove her makeup, "that was a big load you gave me, stud."

"Hurry," he said in a panic, realizing the bedroom door was open, as he went to his bag, pulled out his Physics textbook, lunged onto the bed and opened it to a random page.

"You're so adorable," Ariel said, looking into the mirror and seeing how messy her face was. Shit, he'd really unloaded on her! She almost wanted to keep it on her face... it was such a different look for her. But instead, she quickly cleaned herself up and joined him on the bed.

Bobby was trembling when a few seconds later Ariel's Mom entered the room. "Hi," she greeted casually, "you must be Bobby."

The pretty Mom walked over to him and shook his hand. "Thank you so much for helping Ariel. You must be a miracle worker!"

"Mom," Ariel objected. "You're gushing."

"And why shouldn't I?" In a few days, he helped you completely overcome that academic bump in your road," the Mom gushed unashamedly.

Ariel managed not to laugh out loud. If her mother only knew the nature of the bump he'd helped her overcome today! But she only said, "Can you please leave us alone right now? We're trying to study."

"Actually, I've got to go now," Bobby said, suddenly feeling overwhelmed. He closed his textbook and stuffed it in his backpack, stood up, said, "it was very nice meeting you, Mrs. Burns," and scurried out of the room.

"That was strange," Ariel's Mom said.

"He's a strange boy," Ariel said. "Brilliant, but strange," feeling wetness still leaking out of her pussy.

Ten minutes later, Ariel phoned Julie.

"You'll never guess what just happened!" Ariel babbled excitedly, still processing everything. She'd just come for the first time... twice! Surreally the first time just from sucking dick and getting face fucked, and then again from getting her pussy licked. She also couldn't believe how amazing having sex with Bobby had felt compared to anything she'd ever done with Daniel. It was night and day! It was as if she'd just lost her oral virginity... which in essence, she just had. Also, and she couldn't explain it, even just that brief kiss had touched her, making her heart sing! She knew it made no sense, since her original plan had just been to make a determined effort to prove she could make any boy want her... yet now... yet now... yet now... she was swamped by feelings she'd never felt before.

"Oh, I dunno. How about you finally got up the nerve to ask Bobby if he was gay, and he said he wasn't?" Julie joked, watching Bring it On for the hundredth time.

"Well, he definitely isn't gay," Ariel replied. She just had to talk about this, and she trusted Julie 100% to keep her secret. Ariel was faithfully keeping Julie's many secrets, such as she'd had a lesbian encounter with a church Mom, and she'd also had a threesome with two football players from another high school... while she was still dating Joey.

"Then do tell me how you know," Julie said curiously, muting the television while letting the movie keep playing. She knew every word anyway.

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you," Ariel said, still not believing it herself.

"You're not allowed to say that and not tell me, girl."

"Well first of all, he has a huge dick," Ariel said, that long, hard shaft forever etched into her brain.

"Fuck off," Julie scoffed, "you didn't actually see his dick!"

123456...9