A Kinky Love Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He's the one I don't trust," he repeated doggedly, frustrated by her refusal to bend to his infallible logic.

"We're just going around in circles," Ariel objected, by now totally annoyed by his unwillingness to see her point of view. The one thing about him that drove her the craziest, was he was the most self-centred person she knew... which was supposed to be her role, not his.

"My point is crystal clear. Just don't ever be alone with another guy," he snarled.

"Whatever!" she barked, and hung up without saying another word.

That night, she studied her ass off. She even texted Bobby a couple of technical questions, and he answered them immediately. Lastly, she posted three new pictures on Instagram... all of them closeup pictures Bobby had taken.

Not much later on, Bobby found his photos on Ariel's Instagram page. He smiled and sighed with relief. He'd felt very nervous about what she'd think of them... since his shots were very different from the rest of the photos she'd posted. At first it appeared the response to her post was doing well, but when he read through the comments, his heart broke a little. While many of them were complimentary like they almost always were... raving about her beauty... and some of them even complimented the new style and how it showed a different side of her... a few of them were downright rude. From, 'We want to see your whole body,' to, 'You didn't show us what you were wearing,' and, 'Why are you going all artsy?' to crude ones like, 'We want to see your tits,' or, 'We don't follow you to see you looking sad,' to 'What's all this pretentious shit,' to, 'Would you just give us some fucking nudity already?"

He shook his head, getting angry at those cruel worlds... those unwarranted cheap shots. He did like that many people were inadvertently complimenting him, since many of them said they loved the closeups, the enigmatic storytelling, and how it illustrated her true essence. But the few horrible ones were what kept lingering in his thoughts.

.....

The next day, Bobby noticed Ariel was wearing her glasses while she took the dreaded Physics test. He couldn't stop smiling.

He finished the test, and he was standing at his locker fetching his book for Chemistry, when she came up to him for the first time ever in public, and said, "Thanks again for yesterday."

"You're welcome. And I see you're wearing your glasses," he acknowledged the obvious.

"Yeah, I decided why should I care what other people think?" she said, a thought she'd never before allowed to come out of her mouth.

"That's a great philosophy," Bobby agreed. "And you must mean it, since you're talking to me right here in public."

"Ouch! But you're right. I'm sorry I've always been such a bitch to you," she said, "and that Daniel's such an asshole."

"No worries," he said, feeling something growing inside him... not lust this time, but respect. "How did the test go for you?"

"I think I did okay," she said. "But I always think that."

"I'm sure you did great."

"I sure hope so," she said as the bell rang. "And thanks again."

"Anything for you," he said, meaning it.

"Really? I might take you up on that," she said, giving him her trademark smile, that had melted many men.

She then left, and Bobby headed to his Chemistry class.

.....

That evening Bobby took pictures at the basketball semi-final game. He took many photos of the players, the fans, and of course the cheerleaders. He also did the same thing he'd done in her bedroom... he shot some ultra closeups of Ariel. So close that there were no signs of her cheerleader outfit, although they did reveal her hair was in a ponytail.

He captured her radiating, cheering, smiling, triumphant, and also looking a bit spent. Each photo captured a different and unique side of her.

The game went into overtime, before their school lost to a three-point buzzer beater. Truth be told, Bobby didn't care who won, he wasn't a school spirit kinda guy, and he worked on the yearbook only because he loved photography, and Mrs. Walker had invited him to join the Yearbook Committee in this sophomore year. But this time he felt a bit sad when they lost, but only because he saw Ariel looking sad... which he captured a great closeup of.

.....

In Physics on Monday, following two fights over the phone with Daniel, during which she'd said bluntly, "I'm not sure this relationship is working for me," she got her test results back.

She was elated!

She'd gotten 94%! Which was way better than her highest expectations of 85%. She couldn't help it, as soon as the class was over, she rushed over to Bobby, who was still storing his books in his backpack. She shoved her test in his face, unable to hide her excitement.

"That's amazing!" Bobby congratulated her once he'd gotten the test far enough away to read it.

"And it's all thanks to you!"

"No, it's thanks to all your hard work," Bobby corrected her, giving her all the credit.

"Okay, it's thanks to both of us."

"I can accept that," Bobby said, all business.

"So same time today?"

"Do you still think you need me?" Bobby asked, since with that grade, he'd thought his tutoring duties were over.

"Yes, actually. I need you to help me review the entire course, so I can ace the final. "Mr. Green told me if I do better on the final, he'll replace all my earlier test results with that higher grade." And what a great opportunity that was!

"That's great!" he said. "And of course I'll keep tutoring you."

"Awesome," she said. "And should I bother to ask how you did?"

"I did all right," he said acting modest. Just like every other test, he'd gotten a hundred.

"Quantify 'all right,' she ordered with a grin.

"Just six percent higher than you did," he said with a slight smile.

"I hate you!" she said playfully, still grinning.

"Are we going?" Julie asked, looking at the odd, yet comfortable, body language between the two archetypes... the Beauty and the Nerd.

"Sure, sure," Ariel said, "see you later, Bobby."

"Okay, see ya," Bobby said.

Julie gave him a perplexed look.

"I got 94%," Ariel told Julie as they turned to leave the classroom.

Mr. Green came over and said, "Well done, Ariel."

"She's actually very smart," Bobby told him.

"I know, but you're the one who got her excited about learning."

"Who wouldn't get excited about Physics?" Bobby asked.

"I ask myself that question all the time," the teacher laughed, patting his top student on the back. "I'd give you extra credit for the tutoring, but I'd need to invent a new grade to get you higher than you already are."

"No worries, Mr. Green," Bobby said. "Your class is always a fun learning experience."

.....

Tutoring Session #5:

Ariel arrived home and showered. She read the dozen apology texts from Daniel, and she ignored his seven voicemails. At least for now, she was fed up with his drama. She certainly didn't want him dampening her great mood after she'd aced that test! She realized she hadn't understood how important it was for her to excel in her schoolwork. In truth, she'd only been putting in the minimal effort that she had, just to keep her grades up and her parents off her back, so she could continue doing her social influencing... but given the lift she was getting from this success, she now wanted to do well in all her classes... which given her overall GPA of 3.5, wouldn't take that much more work.

Unlike for Bobby's previous visits, today she didn't dress slutty at all. She opened the door for him wearing a modest jogging suit... although underneath that conservative attire was something a lot sexier. She greeted him with a hug, saying, "Again, thank you so much!"

"You're welcome," he said, feeling so good to be wrapped in her arms even briefly. "But I mean what I keep saying, it really is all you. You're proving you're capable of anything, once you put your mind to it."

"Then let's celebrate!" she offered.

"Celebrate?" he asked, as she took his hand again and led him back upstairs to her bedroom.

"Yep! No studying today."

"I don't know if that's a good idea," he demurred.

"I mean it! I'm way too happy to study this afternoon," she said, mentally shoving away Daniel's annoyance with her, and his lack of caring about her wonderful grade. No, instead he'd asked if Bobby was there with her. Which made her decide she needed a break from Daniel and from his negativity... maybe a long one.

"I still don't know," he repeated. He wasn't much of a social person, and he knew Ariel needed to keep studying, if she hoped to continue being successful.

As they entered her room, she pouted... in the cutest away ever... employing the same pout that had worked wonders for her in a myriad of different situations, "Why don't you want to celebrate with me?"

"Because the way I normally celebrate is by studying even harder."

"Really?"

"Yes," he said. "All that matters to me is earning high marks, so I can win some scholarships, and then I can leave this town behind me."

"You don't like it here?"

"High school isn't designed for people like me."

"People like you?"

"Unpopular, into gaming, lower middle class and unattractive," he listed. He wasn't giving himself a pity party... he was just laying out the reality of his life as he saw it.

"You think you're unattractive?" she asked, astonished. Now in all fairness to his point of view, until last week she hadn't ever thought of him that way. But as she'd gotten to know him over the course of these few days, she'd started finding him really cute.

"And you don't?" he laughed.

"I think you're very cute," Ariel said.

"No guy wants to be called cute," he said, "puppies are cute."

"Au contraire! Women love cute puppies and so that would infer women love cute boys," she smiled.

"True," he laughed.

"But the main thing is... I don't think you give yourself enough credit."

"Okay, you have a point. But I could say the same thing about you," he countered.

"Fair enough," she said Then she went and sat down on her bed, and again patted the spot beside her invitingly. As he approached her, a bit less nervously this time, she asked, "May I ask you something?"

"Sure," he said, only then noticing she was wearing nylons, with her pretty red-painted toenails in perfect view beneath her black hosiery.

As he sat down, she asked, "Why did you take my pictures the way you did?"

"I'm so sorry," he apologized immediately.

"No, no, please don't be sorry," she urged, setting her hand on his leg, which sent shivers of adrenaline through his body. "I like them... a lot. I'm just curious why you chose to take them that way... you know, all closeups."

"Well," he said, "I wanted to capture your essence."

"My essence?"

"Yes," he said, "I thought the lingerie distracted one's attention from your true essence... from who I think you really are."

"And who do you think I really am?" she asked, her hand remaining on his leg.

"For one thing, I think you're a lot more than just a pretty face."

"Are you saying you don't find me attractive?" she asked. She wasn't accustomed to having a guy this close to her without making any moves.

"No! Of course I think you're attractive," he said urgently. "You're the most beautiful girl I've ever met, but...."

"But what?" Ariel asked, suddenly feeling an odd sense of insecurity... she really wanted Bobby to like her.

"Well, I'm pretty sure I can see the real you."

"The real me?"

"Yes. The real girl behind your appearance," he said. "The beautiful person inside."

"So you're saying I'm beautiful both inside and out?"

"Exactly," he said. "I can see the real you in ways I don't think most people do. In fact, in ways I don't think even you do."

"I don't know what to say."

"But regardless of how beautiful I think you are, you're in a relationship with Daniel," he pointed out the obvious.

"Yes, I'm in a relationship with Daniel," she agreed, giving his knee the slightest of squeezes, "But that doesn't mean you can't at least check me out."

"I did check you out... the other day on IG."

"I'm glad you did. But the internet aside, didn't you notice any of those sexy outfits I wore while you were here?" she asked incredulously. He couldn't be that dense, could he? He'd had to notice she was practically throwing herself at him!

"It was hard not to," he admitted, but still keeping his eyes on hers.

"Yet here we are today. Why do you keep ignoring me?"

"I'm not ignoring you at all. I'm simply staying in my own lane. I'm smart enough to know that girls like you don't go for guys like me."

"What do you mean by guys like you?"

"You and I come from different circles, different high school hierarchies, and completely different worlds," he explained. He was rather surprised he needed to explain this to her. He was also confused about why she cared enough to ask the question.

"You do like girls, don't you?" Ariel asked. She needed an answer to that once and for all... even though she was fairly confident by now he wasn't gay.

Bobby was a little offended by the question. He also needed to make it very clear he wasn't gay. "Of course I like girls. But I'm not popular, you are, and I'm no Daniel."

Ariel said, still a bit on the offensive, "You don't have to be popular to find me attractive."

"Huh? But I do find you attractive," he clarified.

"Is that so?" she asked, giving his leg a slightly firmer squeeze.

"Yes, it is. I think you're incredibly attractive," he said, determined to dispel any misunderstandings about whether he was straight, and whether he considered her attractive.

She leaned into him a little closer, her breath hot on his ear. "In that case, have you ever fantasized about me?"

"You must know the answer to that," he said, trembling at her touch and warmth.

"I can guess, but I want you to tell me," she said, continuing her sultry seduction.

"Of course I have," he admitted, his dick throbbing in his pants.

"Tell me, Bobby," she said, her hand advancing up his leg a little, "Tell me what you fantasize about doing to me."

Bobby was trembling slightly, but he answered honestly, "You might not like my answer, but my fantasies about you have nothing to do with how you look."

"They don't?" That was totally different from anything she was used to hearing.

"No. I know this may sound odd, or even pathetic, but my fantasies are about watching you grow as a person... and about building a relationship between us that's based on trust and love," he explained. Then looking into her eyes, he continued, "You're one of the smartest people I know, and I wish you wouldn't hide that from people... and... dare I say this? I know you can do much better than an arrogant jock like Daniel."

"I agree with you about the last part," she said, her hand still moving ever closer to his crotch. "And what you're saying is sweet, but what I really want to know is... have you ever fantasized about seeing my naked breasts?"

Bobby's mental condition was a mess. Her breath was hot, and her hand on his leg was creeping ever closer to his penis... that was obviously its target... but he wanted to stay focused on what was important, and not start treating her like an object. "Well... um... to tell the truth, yes I have." He paused. "But I also fantasize about you becoming a loving wife and mother."

Feeling her seduction succeeding, Ariel continued her aggressive attack, even though she appreciated what he was saying... never before had any guy told her he saw her as a wife or a mother... but now he had. She'd never considered herself as a potential mother. And the idea should have scared her... but now for the first time, she was seeing a future for herself beyond high school. But her next words belied those weighty thoughts. She asked, "So if I were to pull off my top right now and show you my tits, you wouldn't get... I'll call it excited?"

"I'm... I'm... I'm not saying that, but...." Bobby stammered.

"Ooooooh," she purred. Then she swung her feet onto his lap and said, "I know something you'd like, Bobby."

"What's that?" he asked, looking down to see those pretty nylon-clad toes and feet perched on his lap... and on his penis.

Ariel felt his dick hardening under the heel of her foot, and she continued, "I think you like it when I wear stockings like Mrs. Walker does, don't you?"

"I-I-I..." the bewildered boy stammered incomprehensibly.

"Will you please massage my feet... through my stockings... for me?" she requested, wiggling her foot ever so slightly on top of his cock, trying to feel how big he was. He felt nice and big. Not thick, but long. "They're a little sore."

"Um, I, don't... know... if..." Bobby mumbled, looking down at them in terror!

"Please do it for me," she added gently, "I always love a good foot massage."

"Well... okay," he said shyly. He brought his hands to her nylon-clad foot, his penis throbbing.

"That feels really nice," she said, and it did. Truth be told, the only foot massages she'd ever had before were done by machines.

Bobby made no comment, he just massaged her soles back and forth, in awe of how soft her silky sheer stockings were, and that he was actually touching her feet.

Then for twenty minutes give or take, as Bobby massaged both feet and all ten toes, he quizzed her on today's Physics lesson, and explained a couple things she didn't quite understand... but it wasn't his best tutoring, since he was so preoccupied with giving her a first-rate massage, feeling the silky soft nylons he'd admired so many times, and the tantalizing fact that her feet were resting right on top of his penis... his very hard penis.

Finally she said, "I think it's high time I rewarded you for everything you've been doing for me."

"You don't owe me anything."

She swung her feet swung off of his lap, and she stood up. "I know, but I want to," she said, then she pulled down her jogging pants to reveal a pair of thigh high stockings... and no panties!

Bobby gasped, now staring at her nylon-clad legs... and... her vagina!

She unzipped her jacket to reveal she wasn't wearing anything underneath that either, so her perfect tits were suddenly available to his staring eyes. She smiled to herself... he definitely wasn't gay, and he definitely was drooling over the sight of her... just like she wanted him to. But she wanted more... she wasn't sure why, except that she'd been curious about the size of his cock ever since she'd rested her foot on it. She glided over to him, pulled him to his feet and said, very obviously gazing down at the tent in his pants, "I see that someone's glad to see me!"

Then before he had time to do anything, she settled both of her hands onto his cock over his jeans. "Oh my, you really are happy to see me," she squealed. She leaned forward, pressing her naked breasts against his body, "And my goodness, what on earth are you packing in there?"

Bobby stammered, his body seizing control from his mind, even though he was desperately trying to control himself! "N-n-no, Ariel, we shouldn't be doing this! What about Daniel?"

She found It impressive that even in the heat of a moment like this, that Bobby was doing his best to be caring and to do the right thing. But she needed to see the dick that felt so impressive. "You let me deal with Daniel. And for now, I'm going to address the elephant in the bedroom."

She dropped to her knees and unzipped his jeans, while Bobby looked down in utter bewilderment. Sure, he'd fantasized had about something like this happening, but never in his wildest dreams had he thought it could ever happen!

As she fished out his dick, she gazed at the long, skinny, uncircumcised sex organ and gasped, "Holy fucking shit! You're three times as big as Daniel!"

123456...9