All Comments on 'A Hot Tub Surprise with Nikki Ch. 02'

by SmallTitFan

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great second installment. wish you would keep it going. it would be nice to see them take their relationship between them further.

it would be nice to see them take their relationship between them further.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Don't take so long for next chapter!

I like this story, though not a fan of anal, and hope you won't take so long posting the next chapter. Just one point though, Nikki told "daddy" (in the first chapter) that she had done anal once but didn't like it, while in this chapter she says she has never done anal. Just a bit of a continuity problem there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Still enjoying the story! ..,though daddy seems a bit emotionally whiny... Gone from 'mmm, I'd like to fuck her' to 'oh, I want you to be with me forever, but Im so insecure' and crap like that. You would think he would just take it as it comes, especially realizing that even if she does stay around that shes going to wake up one day years down the line and realize shes in her prime and living with a wrinkled old man that she may love but is just too damned old for her now. ....anyway... Hmmm, Im forgetting something from the last page....ummm... Oh yeah, now I remember! I call bullshit!! No Fucking Way a guy is going to use soap to fuck a girl in the ass! Isn't happening! For the very same reason that guys dont jack off in the shower with soap; because when it gets in the tip, and it will, it BURNS LIKE FUCK!! Then when you cum or piss afterwards it burns even worse!! Omfg! HELL NO! :)

MrBill36MrBill36almost 8 years ago
Wow, yummmmy!

How long will it be before he's seduced by Cindy. Will it be a clandestine, or sanctioned by Nikki event. Will it be a truly threesome - I wanna read all about it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous