All Comments on 'A Helping Hand Ch. 03'

by AnnaVenus69

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Many FeathersMany Feathersabout 18 years ago
Oh baby....

All I can say is this, this adventure, "our" adventure writing together, even in a form such as this has been, and continues to be... an incredibly satisfying experience. You have a true talent, one that I appreciate, as I am sure many others will. Doing this with you, as we have, as we (hopefully) will continue to do, has meant more to me that you could ever possibly imagine. Thank you for the wild wonderful ride.

Your Many Feathers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
More, please, more~!

Keep this story line going,it's HOT!

VolupiaVolupiaabout 18 years ago
and they keep getting better!

great one Anna, love the way you describe the scenes in so many details and how the characters keep developing. Very well done, can't wait till the next chapter! (xxx)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
the best is yet to come

Both of u have great talent as writers,hope for many more works from u.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Truly an inspired collaboration

The carefully wrought detail and exchange of erotic ideas between the two sisters made this a gratifyingly erotic story. Hot but in a restrained way.

I'm looking forward to the future installments.

well done!

NafsAmaraNafsAmaraover 15 years ago
Thanks to both of you!

Anna, I started reading a couple of ManyFeather's stories and decided to work my way down his list of submissions, eventually reaching this one.

Great work from both of you. I know the author(s) and the story are different, yet the stories come from within and you both show qualities in the way you build your stories that are positive and celebrate life and sexuality. Thank you!!

Lucky3Lucky3about 12 years ago
Beautifull

Such a horny story and so well written by both authors.......loved it!!

shadowdustershadowdusteralmost 10 years ago
God don't stop there

So good so hot!!! Does Linda hange her mind and fuck him. I hope so

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous