A Helping Hand Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sisters' eyes were closed and her head was thrashing back and forth in low moans between my tits. Without warning, completely surprising Linda, Jack opened his mouth as wide as it would go and brought it down, totally engulfing her oozing smooth pink cunt.

She came!

Linda shook violently; my husbands' teeth tenderly clenched down on her hardened clit, and she came again, screaming. I held her tight to me, as Jacks' hot tongue flicked over and against her pulsating swollen node, and he quickly inserted two fingers into her slick hole. She gasped and moaned, and as his fingers deftly darted in and out of her throbbing wet pussy, she came again, and again. It was more than she could handle, her eyes rolled back into her head, and she seemed to fade away into my arms.

"WOW, baby, you completely zoned her out! Look at her!" I whispered. We carefully laid her on the couch, and I touched her face to make sure she was ok. She sighed contentedly, pursing her lips like a baby, and curled up on her side.

I grinned, and pulled a blanket over her naked body. "Let's just leave her here by the fire. She'll sleep for a while, she was so tired already, and I think you've just wasted her completely!"

Jack licked his lips, and my mind filled with naughty thoughts again. Recognizing the look in my eyes, he laughed. "Let's go up, my horny little wife, and have some fun, you and I," he said. "My cock desperately needs some sucking, and I bet your juicy little cunt needs some attention, too!"

He held out his hand, and we walked upstairs together, groping and kissing along the way...as usual!

12