All Comments on 'A Familiar Client'

by macktosh

Sort by:
  • 70 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Interesting

An interesting angle on this story, it’s a shame you seek permission to continue it. This story has legs both in the Sub/Domm area and when they meet in a social climate.

I strongly urge you to continue this story, just stop testing the water every time you finish a chapter; it lets us know we have to wait ages for the next one.

It’s a beautiful tale and well worth the read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
good read

write the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Very well done!

I think you handled an "outside the box" scenario realistically, believably. Your characters have normal human flaws; they're not plastic dolls. And it was HOT! I confess, I would really like to read about the ensuing punishment... 😁 Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great Story

Please continue it, it is a great story and gives you a lot of scope to take it in the direction you want. Would love to see a bit more domination, as it is almost too cosy with the sub getting away with a lot. Maybe a bit of spanking and the sub being pushed a bit, to explore her limits. Also the domme should put a collar on her to make her feel more submissive.

Thanks Al

lazy_readerlazy_readerabout 5 years ago
Please continue

This has been mostly about introducing Linda to her Domme and the game. She really does want to submit, including punishment when she breaks the rules. I am anxious to see Linda get what she paid for.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Excellent and hot!!

Great job with the whole scenario, both from the Domme and the sub. Looking forward to more! 5 Stars!

TSreaderTSreaderabout 5 years ago
A beautiful moment!

A very yummy and well put together first time. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great Story

A great story. I really liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
wonderful

please more!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Please Continue!!!

This story was SO HOT!! I want to read more...the extension and punishment,

and possible future sessions! Great job!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great beginning...

...but if Courtney is a true Domme, she'll dial it up several notches and make Linda suffer for her indiscretions. We've seen the BD, now let's see the SM.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
story

more please well writen

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I hope you choose to continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great story

This is one of the more true to life stories. This is of course how most real people in the lifestyle handle sessions. Well done!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Excellent Work!

You nailed both the "charming, sweet, and human" and "fun, sexy, and exciting" sides of this dynamic. This was a great read - thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Loving Domination

What a great beginning! Continue having Mistress dominate Linda in a loving way.

About the third chapter have them together in a neighborly situation with Mistress as Courtney, the shy one.

AdorkableNerdAdorkableNerdabout 5 years ago
Please continue.

I am really enjoying all of your stories and would like to see more of your work, but I especially appreciate the emphasis on consent and trust in this one. It's one of the things I struggle to get people in my life to understand about BDSM and I like the way you handle it. Quite inspiring, I might have to get writing myself.

mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizonsabout 5 years ago
Loving consent!

It could be a whole new category tag the way you nailed! Great job!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Excellent story !

You absolutely nailed this, it was beautifully written and red hot !

Please continue this further ...

JollyoldchapJollyoldchapabout 5 years ago

Highly enjoyable. I do hope an opportunity arises to complete this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Excelent

Love the story - Please continue

Carmilla234Carmilla234about 5 years ago
More please!

I dont normally visit BDSM stories, but for some reason I did today. Boy am I glad I did! I really enjoyed this story. I have added you under favorite.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Very sexy

I like F/f fiction generally but this was a great example.

ender2k2kender2k2kabout 5 years ago
Yes, please continue

I would even be interested in how their relationship develops after they are done. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hot damn

This is very very hot. And sweet too! Well done. Nicely balanced, well written, would LOVE more.

rentturtlerentturtleabout 5 years ago
Great Start

I enjoyed the awkwardness and the newness of this relationship. I would love to see how it grows in connection and creativity. Please keep this going!!! There are so many possibilities that if you were willing to write this for a while you could work on building of trust and then put this into a situation when they are around the friends but trying to keep it secret, and such.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
So Sexy!

I really enjoyed this story. Would love to know what happens next. Hope they continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More.

Great story. Linda really needs a spanking( at the very least!)

EmirusEmirusabout 5 years ago
You have a problem

The problem being if you write a sequel how do you make it as good? Sometimes it’s best to leave it where it is unless you are absolutely certain that a sequel would be up to readers expectations. At least you didn’t label it chapter one. So many times you see this on a good story but chapter two never appears.😡 Don’t ask do the readers want more. That’s your decision based on the reaction and if you want to write a sequel.

I don’t read female dominant/female submissive or male dominant/female submissive. I write female dominant/male submissive and that’s the type of story I read. So why am I here? To be honest, going by the story description, there didn’t seem to be a lot to choose from in new stories and I liked the idea of the unexpectedness of the situation. The story is well written 👍 (not always the case and that’s an understatement 🙄) and that’s why I stuck with it for the first few paragraphs.

The plot is good and you carried the storyline well. I also stayed with it because I could see it could have been written with a male submissive. I might steal your idea and write a story on those lines. 🤔

I leave you to guess how many stars I awarded. 🤔😂

sammy_808sammy_808about 5 years ago

i really love these soft and gentle stories, and i wish there were more out there.

thank you for writing this one!

dogged1dogged1about 5 years ago
A pleasure to come across your work

Emirus makes a good point. Sometimes extending the story beyond what the author originally conceived can dilute the potent chemistry established. Personally, I would love to see the session, and the new friendship, extended. I would be equally glad to leave the story as-is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fantastic read

Love the amount of detail put into the characters and plot. I would definitely read another part

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Lot of fun

Well done - love some more.

MisstressMeeshMisstressMeeshabout 5 years ago
Wonderful!

I loved this! More please!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Well done

I liked your story. I thought it was pleasantly soft, as most beginnings are, with clear understanding that it's not just something that people just jump into. I agree that I would like to see how you handle punishment in this scenario. I disagree with whomever said that Courtney should just slap a collar on Linda and go. That's not how things work, regardless of how titillating it may be for a reader. There are plenty of stories that feature that. Continue to tell the story that you want to tell.

XxoreoxXXxoreoxXabout 5 years ago
Sequel? Series? 👀

I personally would love to see this story evolve into either a series or even just a sequel. These two are so good together and quite frankly the dominatrix aspects with a lesbian couple are rather hard for me to come by on here. I enjoyed this story so much. 💙💙

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationalmost 5 years ago
This is absolutely...

gorgeous! I love a domme who is more than that (though it can be plenty, no doubt). And praise to the author who creates such a one.

The scene was good, and the orientation to culture was inspiring. What made it more than the sex, and restraint was that you let us into your character's thoughts and feelings. That is what make a good scene great. Mmmm. Verrrry grrrreat.

AndiBanandiAndiBanandialmost 5 years ago

An amazing depiction of BDSM done well. I'd really like to see more of this! Please keep going?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Fuck

Wow,I'm Simon Cowell and I nominate you for the ice bucket challenge AKA I'm a girl lesbian don't get your bloody heads off

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Excellent contrast

This is an excellent contrast to most of the BDSM stories that I've read where the participants just jump right in. I like the way that it eases into it and explains things that not just the character, but readers as well may not be familiar with. A first time (for anything) should not be zero to sixty in seconds like a race car. A lot of stories do not address aftercare, a necessary part of the process. This story has plenty of room for exploration, whether it be with the same client or others. I hope that you do consider expanding on it, though if you have other projects that you're working on, this was a reasonable stopping point.

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 5 years ago
Great story

You should continue. Good, well-developed characters and an interesting dynamic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome

Well I enjoyed it very much! You had excellent highs and just as excellent cool downs. Many authors when they try to depict the cool down periods completely shut off the exciting aspects. You did not, you kept it very engaging. So many thoughts on what could happen next, and next and down the road. Business relationship. Personal relationship. Work relationship. I hope that you keep this story going. I can't wait to see where you would take it.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Impressive... most impressive.

Yes please continue!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved It!

I really enjoyed this well written and unhurried story. The developing dynamic between the two was both sensitive and hot. I think Linda is ready for a firmer hand! Keep writing....more, more more!

v22omkv22omkover 4 years ago
Good story, realistic dialogue

This is a well-written story, with lots of interesting and realistic dialogue. I particularly like how the Domme is revealed to be a person with insecurities herself, and the continuing efforts to understand and relate with the sub. Well done!

ErinzeasyErinzeasyover 4 years ago
Very good introduction to BDSM for a novice

Well written and displays a much more knowledeable understanding of introducing a new sub/slave to our lifestyle. Not the usual wham bam garbage that so many so called erotica "authors" waste time and ink on. We hope to see a continuation of this story with the same sensible and sane path for the novice before her Mistress introduces her to the need for total obedience and devotion, the need for punishment, and the sweet sensual kiss of the lash.

Mstrs. K and e.

qarlcueqarlcueabout 4 years ago

Loved the Gentleness and Realism

I can imagine you are comfortable in your own skin, since you are able to project believable emotions and thoughts, and to allow them each to be so respectful of each other. It's not only a great description of how to introduce power exchange to a newbie, but really a worthy approach for guiding first forays in many avenues of life. Mindful, respectful, honest, and relaxed. I think I'll borrow a few ideas and add them to my tool belt, both for sex and in my professional life.

The whole read was comforting, even while it was hot and fun. I like picturing a world where more intimate and sexual encounters were handled with such careful regard for the other's needs, and healthy self-awareness of one's own. Well thought out, and artfully written. Thank you!

PalouseFotoPalouseFotoabout 4 years ago
Great unfinished Story

This is a great story — but it is unfinished.

There is much room for what happens the next day; the next time they see each other in similar roles; and even what happens the next time they are with their other female friends.

As they say, this story haas legs — so run with it.

I look forward to seeing you resume this story.

AngieLightHeart0AngieLightHeart0about 4 years ago
...

Never read such a cute BDSM story ever. I know right? Cute. Just need to see what happens next. The dom don't seem to be dom enough because of who her client is. She needs to be who she'd be with normal clients.

maddictmaddictabout 4 years ago

What girl wants.

I think you could have 51 new clients, "Mistress"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Almost couldn’t finish

This story of how a woman’s first time could be, if she was lucky enough, brought tears to my eyes. My first time was not nearly as special - in fact it made me turn away from the S&M community (and thus, from my own true nature) for over 4 years. I have just recently started to dip my toes back into these waters. At first, reading this story made me jealous, even angry, as if Linda was taunting me with easy it was for her to find happiness. But you wrote this with such sweetness and yet so much believability, I finally understood what the story was trying to tell me: that my Mistress is out there somewhere, and that I will find her. Probably where I least expect to! Thank you so much for your story, and for letting me ramble.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
PLEASE WE NEED A PART 2

You have some of the best stories on here I need to hear about this second session ASAP (please).

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A beautiful beginning

I do hope you'll share more of these two with us. Warm and gentle spankings, more gentle restraints, and more growth for them both individually and together as the bloom into their full selves. Gentle domme safely embraces her various qualities with a friend learning to do the same? HOT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Plz more!! Must have more!!

Your story is the perfect build up! And then.... cut off, so deliciously mean. Ooh but I need more!! Plz continue the story and keep building the excitement! Best I've read in awhile.

Thank you

kania_helpukania_helpuover 3 years ago
More!!

I would love to read about Linda getting spanked because she came without permission. Maybe a hand spanking, then maybe a few swats with a flogger, a paddle, and, or a hairbrush. Any of these in the hands of a good Domme could really heat up an arse. Bring the kind of pain that hurts so good, that it seems to send heat to an already wet pussy, but does no damage. It really drives one crazy if between swats a few fingers slip down and rub, caress, or spank her pussy. Please write another chapter or 2, or 3. Thank you for writing this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please more!

Are you planning to add more to this story? I really hope so as I have come back to reread this multiple times in hope of having a part two!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
More please!

Yes, I’ve come back to it multiple times too. The dominance mixed with sweet affection is hot as fuck.

ObsessiveReaderObsessiveReaderabout 3 years ago

More pleaseeeeee!!! I would love for this to be a series adn exploring more of their relationship in and out of their secret dom/sub life.

MoreHeatThanLightMoreHeatThanLightover 2 years ago

Beautifully written- you can't deny it, consent is incredibly sexy, especially if you're very good at obtaining it and checking up on it. I immediately got the impression that Courtney is exceedingly invested in what she does. And her actions, after moving past the shock of having a client she knew in her personal life, show this every step of the way. I think part of what made the story feel so powerful to me, and so alluring, is how caring Courtney is for her client, while still maintaining the D/S dynamic. I felt safe, reading the story, seeing how much Courtney is tuned into not only what Linda *says*, but also her body language- and how she knows what to do to keep things safe, and doesn't take risks. I've read some sapphic D/S stories here but this is totally one of the best. I don't know what else to say, this is amazing! I'm sure I'll read it again :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The story was just perfect. And told in perfect way. I hope there will be punishment, extension. Or two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just recommended this story to a friend and decided to re-read it for the 10th time! It's just as wonderful as I remembered. Have to love the emphasis on Safe, Sane, Consensual kink (with aftercare too!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent.

Talon5KarrdeTalon5Karrdeover 1 year ago

Maybe tying her to her bed, then edging her.

Ordering her to get and wear latex clothing for the next time?

MissClitMissClitover 1 year ago

Holy hell, this was great!! I am new to this site so did you continue this story? If you did please let me know. I would LOVE to read it!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Interesting power dynamic - 'the customer is always right' vs 'the Domme is always in charge'. Well-navigated & very well written, a lovely tale.

5* thanks for sharing.

Dixon (UK)

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

i would love to see this expanded on, maybe even a story expanding beyond just the bedroom, the only thing that took me out of the story was the concept of Linda being drunk, that really didn’t sit right with me

Talon5KarrdeTalon5Karrde6 months ago

Are you planning to write a Chapter 2?

Are they going to become lovers?

AndreqAndreq6 months ago

An excellent read. Your story had a feeling of real possibility which enriched it. Well done and, of course, it needs a followup.

Louwho59Louwho5917 days ago

I really enjoyed your story…I have just started to think about this theme and felt the questions and answering each time was so good!!! I had really hoped that there would be a companion chapter or two by now and while I’m disappointed that there are not, I do see you have many other stories for me to read. However, I do hope you consider adding more chapters for Kris and Beck!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermacktosh@macktosh
I'm an amateur writer who specializes in F/F pairings, cute romance, and safe, consensual BDSM. Feel free to message me about ideas, feedback, editing, whatever. 3/5/2021 Update: Hello! It's been a while. I wasn’t able to write much in 2020, and I won't be able to write much...