All Comments on 'A Dragon's Tale Ch. 05'

by Antiproton

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenabout 5 years ago
Yeah!

Hello again, thank you so much for the chapter. Been looking out for it since the last one.

Things seem to be falling into place for things to start working out, though I do still worry for Ethan. His dragon instincts are sure to be a great asset now and then, but as these things are want to do, if he doesn't get them under enough control in time they will have horrible consequences. ^.^ As if he hasn't already been put through the ringer with them.

Of course, the biggest question is how much of a trap is the cube? … because there are just nearly endless possibilities when there is still so much unknown about this world's magic and the main antagonists.

P.S. Hope things work out well for you, Antiproton. As much as I absolutely love reading great stories on this site, I know that an author's own situations are far more significant and important. Be well. If things go smoothly, you've got a fan awaiting your gifts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Beth

Poor Ethan and Alana, they have to deal Beth's bitchiness. Dragons do not sound like polygamous creatures, and being as well-read as she is, Beth should have known that.

So I guess the only question is: Will this be a series/epic with massive undertones of sadness, or a series/epic full of threesomes and orgies?

Though, it is great to see a new to this series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Loved it !

Title says it all

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Yeet on the street

Great series love it 10/10 would read next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I’m deeply in love with this story.

I’ll be anxiously awaiting further chapters. My heart hurts so much for Alana. Alana x Ethan forever <3

ArcTalyxArcTalyxabout 5 years ago
Truly golden

My only complaint about this story is that I can’t read it to the end yet. From the high octane start to this great chapter, I’ve enjoyed the ride. I am look forward to your next chapter with great anticipation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Please continue

Love this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
What's the hold up?!?

I've been looking for a dragon story for a while now and this is the first decent one I've found, it has been good so far and I'm looking forward to the rest. Also, when is the next chapter? Any chance of a rough upload schedule? Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Words of encouragement

Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Truly an excellent read. Great lore, witty comments, the perfect amount if cliche, and most of all. Plot. A most ignored thing in the adult fanfiction department. Keep it up please as you are an excellent writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Please continue I beg you

I just have to know what happens. My heart needs him to be with the elf they were meant for each other. Your story is so good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
keep it up

please keep writing this. i know it might take a while but this story is really enjoyable.. i know its selfish but i very much want to keep reading this

taco1085taco1085over 4 years ago
yeah

I love this story, i did not see that this chapter was posted and saw chapter 6 was out and get two chapters at once... love this story,,, keep up the great work

RuthLizzRuthLizzover 4 years ago
Ethan

Is it just me? Or is Ethan kind of a dick! And a little boring

Den101Den101over 4 years ago

I agree with the commenter named @Ethan - this guy is a dick, a complete a-hole.

First he agrees to a forced marriage. He compromises to save their family but won't even banter that they compromise for him to keep his love? And Beth even has the audacity to get angry when she came between them?

In all honesty and respect to the story, it does get a bit boring that way. After Beth came in, I've been sort of just scrolling and reading a line or two without much enthusiasm. I really hate NTR hands down

Den101Den101over 4 years ago

I agree with the commenter named @RuthLizz - this guy is a dick, a complete a-hole.

He claims to love a girl yet won't do anything to fight for his love.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 4 years ago

"He wanted to impregnate both of them at the same time, within seconds of each other." Sounds like he's going for a harem. Rachel, Anthiel, you're on the list! Plus, he can use a great pickup line - "Yeah, Baby, I've just grown an extra testicle just for you. It's full of that baby-batter you need."

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Really hard

To read with people's personalities all over the place. Like the airship captain Faalkan. He gets some satisfaction knowing he's going after criminals, even though he has no idea what they've done wrong. but doesn't have a problem working with rapists and murderers, as long as they don't mutiny. Sorry, but you gotta make the characters and the dialog realistic, or it reads the the script of a kids show

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Actually...

Captain Faalkan's perspective does make a little sense. If he is using a crew of criminals then he doesn't have to worry about how many die while going after high value targets. Yes the captain seems to have some kind of moral sense of duty but he doesn't seem like the type to be above some morally vague methods to complete a mission that he finds just... And judging by the conversation the captain has with his friend they don't seem to be all that straight laced either given that they kept referring to going legit and working for an actual Lord... Makes one wonder what kind of work they did previously...

a_libertinea_libertineover 3 years ago
Stunning

A stunning story, and the sex scene is perhaps the best I have ever read.

tinchektinchekabout 3 years ago

I can't believe he fucked Beth before Alana.

masteraaronh74masteraaronh74over 2 years ago

I think beth should of done more resaearch on dragons and multiple partners and bonds.

DarkhRelikDarkhRelikalmost 2 years ago

I feel Beth is a selfish little bit*h. Always wanting Ethan to break things off with Alana when SHE (Beth) is the OTHER WOMAN. Alana was first! She is the FIRST WIFE!! Why does Human traditions trump Elven tradition! Yeah the 'marriage' between Ethan and Alana wasn't on purpose but it still happened!! Respect it for what it is damnit!! I love Alana, she's a champ. I liked Beth initially, but since she found out that she was marrying Ethan, and her stance against Alana; nah, shit-list. Beth has a long way to go to get on my good side.

On a side note: I like tall women, so I'm holding out hope for Ethan and Anthiel to bond. *wink wink*

NirosuNirosualmost 2 years ago

Time to see if Ethan is meant to be a dumbass or smart. As in will he fly and mess the enemy airship up

I'm also kind of expecting/hoping Beth will chill the hell out since she is technically the 2nd wife, and well Rachel is probably 3rd wife from the way you've hinted

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 1 year ago

You have me hooked with your story!!!

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithover 1 year ago

Hey, this Dragon Tale is a FUN story/series, loving it so far, .... ;-) TTFN

DocHoliday69DocHoliday69over 1 year ago

Eh, kinda turned into a shitty NTR now, also airships are stupid no matter what setting they are in. Writing was never great but it was passable and quaint for a while, but this whole "mc is an actual moron" thing is old now, also cucking the best written character, why?

Polly_DollyPolly_Dollyabout 1 year ago

I feel like some of the comments bemoaning the seeming idiocy of Ethan’s character are somewhat off-base. In addition to being damaged goods and experiencing an extreme fish-out-of-water situation, he is all too human, as are most of the other primary characters. I’m not sure whether the gold has to go or his covetousness of it is simply a part of him now, or maybe it has a further role to play.

As far as ship name, I’m glad to see Dragon McDragonface didn’t make the short list. Argo is a damn sight better even if it does remind me of the movie about the CIA developing a plan to rescue the American hostages in Iran. “Argo fuck yourself!” Hee hee.

Lastly, someone is a dyslexic typist; glad it’s not just me.

Looking forward to further developments! Thanks!

striker24striker24about 1 year ago

Characters continue to be and act stupidly and Ethan is a little bitch. TLDR of the story so far is lots of pissing and moaning. Also, cucking his 1st wife and rubbing her face in shit through multiple chapters is cruel and a dick move.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

GOD DAMMIT I SWEAR TO GOD IF HE DONT DUMPS BETHS BITCHNESS AND GET TO GETHER WITH THE DAMM ELF I SWEAR TO MOTHERFUCKING JESUS I WILL BE PISSED

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uabout 1 year ago

Beth’s bonded, she now has to die. That’s how you break the bond, it’s been said numerous times. To be niceish just stop the bitches heart and that’s dead then restart it. Oh magic can’t do that? Too bad you have no tech.

Also the elf bond should take off again now they are close and Beth’s will be left in the filthy backwater dust. She knew he was bonded but still married him, so claiming rights as his wife is ludicrous since he WAS ALREADY MARRIED by law of elves and since that is reciprocated in human lands he’s married there. What earth says is immaterial as he’s dead there and he’s not there.

Ethan has to man up and tell everyone that’s steering him to fuck off, even the slutty elf. He wants her and she is his bonded wife so she is his. No rape or anything but make it clear, crystal clear that he wants her, needs her and is starting to love her and that he will not leave her no matter what. Then stick with her. Beth is a dumb untrained puppy who can’t do anything, no skills but follows and doesn’t stop yapping. Yeah she’ll follow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

i just don’t understand what happened over these last few chapters. the story started out so good and i was really looking forward to seeing what you would do with alana and ethan’s characters, but you’ve made them into buffoons! literal morons! every single time they were faced with some type of adversity, they did the dumbest thing possible. being forced into marriage when ethan’s already in love with alana? why not run away? why not pretend the soldier dude was the one who saved her? ethan and alana’s love was so clear to see, and then you cucked her and rubbed it in her face. why? it’s obvious this story is going in the haram direction, with beth alana and rachel, but the way you went about it is so confusing to me. really disappointed how every character seems like a moron. not sure i can continue reading

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Don’t listen to the critics who can’t enjoy a good story without picking it apart. Star Wars has holes in the story too. Never let CS details get in the way of a good story and THIS IS A GREAT STORY!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Fuck Beth

All my homies hate Beth

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Just trying binge read this story with ctrl+f (alana) till it gets better. If this ntr thing is keeping up will rate everything with 1 star.

xKylexKyle2 months ago

I wonder why the critics don's see Alana and Beth both as wives ... also Rachel if I read the story right. Hope Ethan's women teach him to suppress the lust for gold. Let's see ...

whip313whip3132 months ago

Save yourself the trouble and rate it all 1 star right now. It never gets better. It only gets much, much worse.

dontyouwishyouknewdontyouwishyouknew2 months ago

Ah, i see whip313 followed through on this threats. The poor fellow only managed to read 54 entire chapters before he didn't like the series and threw a hissy fit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAntiproton@Antiproton
2471 Followers
For as little as $1/month, you can get early access to new chapters on Patreon. Some tiers get access 2+ months early for less than the cost of some decent coffee. . www.patreon.com/antiproton . You can also join the Discord server for free, though Patrons have greater acces...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES