A Cock in the Hand Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your cock says 'yes,' Steven. Give me that warm mouth, my friend; make me come." His left hand gripped the back of my head. "Come on, Steven, help me with my problem and I'll help with yours."

He pulled me closer, and the cock head thumped my lips in rapid succession. His pre-cum seeped through and a hint of creamy sweetness hit my tongue.

"Oh yes, kiss it, Steven," he groaned.

In a moment of weakness, after that subtle taste, my mouth opened, and the head penetrated my lips. It was warm and smooth and when the flavor flooded my tongue, I released a hand and let him push deeper.

"Yes! That's what I need, Steven. So fucking warm."

His cock coated my tongue with salty sweetness, with a hint of bitter aftertaste. It felt like I was watching this happen to someone else. I pushed back as I jacked him off with my right hand, trying to keep him from gagging me. My left hand was now cupping his warm ball sack.

"Damn, Steven, suck my fucking cock! Oh fuck that's so good. Take it all!" he grunted, pushing himself deeper.

I mumbled with my mouth full of hot meat. "Hump uh," I said, shaking my head. I was happy, taking just over half. I began bobbing my head trying to make him come already. I needed this to end and opened my eyes to see him looking down, nodding, still holding the phone on me. I had to close them again.

"Relax your throat and take it all, Steven. You can do it." He groaned. Then, I felt my cell phone hit the ground as his second hand gripped my head.

Some frenzied part of me wanted to take him all, and I did as he asked, letting him push deeper. I bottomed out on my hand and still wasn't gagging. So I removed my hand and took part of his head into my throat.

He was fucking me so fast, I could not contain my saliva that flooded, my chin and neck and even onto the hand cupping his balls. I raised up slightly and leaned forward improving the angle between his cock and my esophagus. It opened my throat, and I could take a little more with each thrust.

"Oh fuck, Steven, you got it my friend, almost there." He slowed his pace, thrusting a little harder.

I could feel him pushing into my throat and pulling out before the gag reflex took over. When I felt my lips bottom out, I moaned audibly from reaching my twisted goal. We continued as my two lips touched his balls with each stroke. I gripped his thighs for balance with him pounding my mouth.

"Gonna, fuckā€”ing come!" He grunted like and animal and thrust himself in hard.

I felt his orgasm hit as the wave of jizz rolled up his shaft and a jet of hot spunk flooded my esophagus. The second wave erupted on my tongue, as I bobbed. The bittersweet cream coated my mouth as he continued to pump his seed into me.

"Take it, all!" he growled. He fucked my face with a handful of hair in each fist.

Cum dripped down my chin while he flooded my mouth with a huge amount of spunk. It was impossible to contain, but I swallowed as quickly as I could, trying not to let it stain my clothes. A strange feeling of power rushed through me as his body spasmed out of control.

The scent, taste, and feel of his pulsating hardness filling my mouth, all combined to pump blood into my raging hard-on, that radiated a tingling heat through my lower body. I was so hard, it hurt.

He moaned contentedly slowly pumping me. "Damn, Steven, suck me fucking dry, cocksucker."

For a moment, I did just that, sucking him hard and slow, milking the last remnants of jizz from his shaft. Then a flash of reality hit, and I pushed him off. I stood back up and there he was smiling that obnoxious grin, inches from my face again.

"Give me your fucking phone," I said, trying to project some bit of dignity with his cum oozing down my chin.

His taste was strong in my mouth and the smell of sweat and cum filled my nostrils, as I held my slightly-trembling hand out. Thankfully, he complied, and his phone still had the camera app up. I deleted the photos and video and searched for his trash can to make sure it was cleared.

While I did, he pushed his cock back into his sweats then pressed his palm against mine again. I squeaked awkwardly, as he pressed against me, pushing my damp underwear against my throbbing dick.

Thankfully, I found the trash icon, and emptied it before my cock took control completely.

"Let me help you with this, my friend," he said, in a seductive voice that repulsed me. But my dick needed a release and didn't care about the source.

"Suck my dick, you faggot motherfucker," I grunted, as if I were in control.

He moved his face uncomfortably close again, relentlessly rubbing me. "I don't think that's necessary, Steven. I think you like being my cock-sucking, little bitch so much, you're gonna come in your shorts."

Again, I closed my eyes, repulsed by his close-up stare. My cock was soaked with pre-cum, and his hand seemed to know exactly where to rub. I shook my head, trembling.

"Come in your fucking shorts, cocksucker!" he commanded, with his breath flooding my saliva and cum-coated chin and neck.

There was no stopping it. My cock began to throb, and my body jerked from the first jet of cum erupting in my pants. My nose hit his chin with the first spasm, and I groaned so loud, he pushed his other hand over my mouth.

"Ssshhh, Steven, there's people around, my friend," he whispered.

I continued to spasm and moan, thankful for his muffling hand, as I vaguely heard the voices of mountain bikers passing.

It felt like my shorts were ballooning with cum, as he continued to press and rub my hot spunk against my throbbing cock. A month's worth of jizz erupted in spurt after spurt, inside my underwear. When my climax finally passed, he released the hand from my mouth and continued to rub me spreading my cum in my shorts.

"You needed that, didn't you, Steven," he whispered. "Your little cock is still hard, my friend. Do you wanna go again?"

I pushed him hard in the chest. "We are fucking done. Now, I am gonna call the fucking cops," I said, looking for the phone.

I didn't see it at first.

"Really, Steven. I have four hundred dollars cash. You have my cum on your face and pants full of your own cum, where you rubbed yourself off. Call them, my friend. Your wife, and kids too, I'm willing to bet, will love that. Hope your hard-on fades by the time the cops get here." His arrogant smile was as big as ever. "Can't find your phone, use mine, I'll wait here with you. I can think of a few things to keep us busy while we wait."

Fuck, I was angry. The perve was relentless, and apparently had nothing to lose. I, on the other hand, had everything to lose. After yet, another awkward pause, I handed his phone back. "We're done then?" I asked. This time, I was doing the staring.

"That's up to you, Steven. I'll be here, same time, tomorrow if you wanna go again. I can think of another place you'd like my cock, and I bet a dollar, you'll come even harder, my friend."

"I am not your fucking friend. I know your game now, and if you come back here, the cops will know there's a rapist..."

"Back to the threats, Steven. I have nothing to hide. My name is Mark Thomas, my address is..." The arrogant fuck called out his name, address, and phone number. "If you want another taste, Steven, see you in the morning. If you can't wait, call me. I can make myself available." He gripped his cock for effect.

I repeated his phone and address in my head, so I could get the asshole later.

"Thanks for what may be the best blowjob, ever. I'll need to think on that, but it's definitely top five. I'll be thinking about you today, that's for sure. And I'm pretty sure you'll be thinking about me all day long, Steven. Hopefully, not while you're fucking your wife later, trying to get my dick out of your head. Hope to see you tomorrow, my friend," he said casually, and jogged off back to the trail and off in the opposite direction I was headed.

I waited there for a few minutes, pacing. My phone wound up being in plain sight next to me. My head spun trying to grasp what the fuck just happened, and what to do next. I knew I needed to get home quickly, change, shower, and do whatever was needed, to apologize to my wife. Hopefully, no one was awake yet, or getting out of these clothes undetected was going to be impossible.

I looked at the front of my shorts. Thankfully, they were a moisture-resistant fabric. Time was of the essence, and I began the run home. There would be no resting this time, I would be out of time soon, if not already. I hoped to God, Amy was not awake stewing, as I had been. I needed them all to be asleep when I got there.

To be continued.

12