All Comments on 'A Cock in the Hand Ch. 01'

by rimaday

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

OMG Loved it. Had me hard as steel too!

slafradslafradover 2 years ago

Damn, that was good. I can see so many possibilities with this stroy line. More, more, more.

KingflintKingflintover 2 years ago

Great story can't wait for more

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 2 years ago

My holiday gift from you this year is an awesome saga of a married man's total submission to a gay predator and it's the best gift ever!

Jaydean409Jaydean409over 2 years ago

Would love to go for a walk in that park!!!!!

kneelnakedforbbckneelnakedforbbcover 2 years ago

Terrific story, thanks. I hope "Steven" hasn't sucked his last cock. Would enjoy reading about how he gets drawn in ever deeper.

bltritebltriteover 2 years ago

What a fantastic story. Can't wait to find out what happens next!

KingflintKingflintover 2 years ago

Keep reading it there needs to be sequels

walt555walt555over 2 years ago

I love your stories, can't wait for more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another fantastic story…I love a “straight” guy discovering just how good cock is.

wicked_annabellawicked_annabellaabout 2 years ago

this is a no doubter... you hit it right out of the ballpark and into the parking lot. made my head spin... great job with the sexxxy blackmail... makes me want to take a walk around the reservoir and see if i can find myself in a similar, subjugated situation.

MORE LIKE THIS ONE, PLEASE?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love it! Gets me so hard every time.

rmac1rmac1about 2 years ago

I would definitely love to find a guy in the woods with a hung cock like Mark. I can’t think of anything more sexy than to kneel just like Steven and stroke and eventually suck that gorgeous cock with the knowing fact that I’ll be swallowing his cum.

Loved the story, had me hard and wanting to be Steven at the end! Can’t wait to read more delicious stories in this series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow!!! Great story and great writing. I had to try to not make myself cum. I wish that would happen to me!!!! Please keep.writing!!!

NomurchuNomurchuover 1 year ago

I love the watching the journey of a straight cock slut being created. The gradual reluctant realization of how much he loves his new obsession.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My cock is in my hand every time I read your work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My experinces with married men in park's they willing suck me off. I really enjoy looking at the wedding when they swallow my cum. This was still Hot and in real life he will be going look for sex every time he gets a chance. I see some married men on regular daily time.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I want to be Steven with a young hung horny virile guy showing me what he knows I've been craving for years as he talks me into being his oral cock worshipping ball licking married man on his knees in the woods licking and sucking his low hanging hairy sweaty balls and licking up his sticky musky cock as he directs me to suck him until he cums in my mouth like he knows I want it.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I want to make this happen in real life.

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasies8 months ago

Mark KNEW how to turn things around! Wow! The blackmailing situation is so hot to read about! For me, I'd be scared if a man like Frank wanted to turn me into his cocksucker! I admit I get turned on by the idea of someone doing this to me, but I do not want any friends or family to know such things either!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great story..if only it could happen to me

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I read it, I cum. I read it, I cum.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

In college I would go to a large park with lots of woods and rest rooms. Lots of gay sex that included lots of married men. I Always found lots of gay sex. I liked married men up to age 40. Something hot about a good looking man with a wedding ring sucking cock and then bending him over. This was in the 1970s. So no mordern issues, just fun and pleasure.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous