All Comments on 'A Christmas Present'

by bmunchausen

Sort by:
  • 61 Comments
Jp2278Jp2278over 9 years ago
Speechless

terrific story enough said

lesliejoneslesliejonesover 9 years ago
Well done

You did a very good job telling this story. I've spent time working in some of those countries so I could relate to that part of the tale. To say I enjoyed the story is to attest to your wonderful skill at telling a plain vanilla story insofar as the sex is concerned. I tend to gravitate toward the kinks in my own stories but you've made me see how well it can be done the way you chose.

Dragonflyer90Dragonflyer90over 9 years ago
Facts issue

I love this story. The only issue I have is with your timeline. Europe to US planes leave Eurpoean cities mid morning (11:00ish) and arrive in the US mid afternoon. The overnights go from the U.S. to Eurpoe. Small point...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sort of...

You like to use "...sort of..." a lot; its sort of...annoying; otherwise, a lot of page space to tell a story with no real conflict, build-up, or simmer, just a plain, simple narrative stretched out far too long

cosimo14cosimo14over 9 years ago
Great Story

I loved this story

nuguy2006nuguy2006over 9 years ago
Great Story

I really enjoyed your story. It was refreshing to read a story that was an overdose of sex. I for one really enjoyed it. Keep up the good work.

Bill

NormCastleNormCastleover 9 years ago
A Christmas Gift thank you

I have been reading Literotica about 4 years now, and simply say, this is the most touching, exciting, and graphic story I have read in my entire life....and that is quite an accomplishment.....I congratulate you with two words... MERRY CHRISTMAS

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
amazing

Yes little errors here and there as stated by comments prior to mine. Otherwise this is arguably the best incest story i have read. My first ever comment on literotica.

sabra16023sabra16023over 9 years ago
Best story

This story has to be in the top ten stories of the year. Thanks, an keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Except for a few misspelled words the story was great. I'm a sucker for a love story with adventure and this one has it all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story

I've really enjoyed this. I'll have to agree with a previous commentator that there are small errors and I'll say also that it is distracting to the reader. I really like your work, but you really need a proofreader.

Wasted_RavenWasted_Ravenover 9 years ago
Great Story

Great story. A really good read. I hope mine get as good as this some day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent!

What a beautiful love story you've written. This should be made into a movie. Great job!

MoogPlayerMoogPlayerover 9 years ago
Excellent!

This is one of the best stories I've ever read. Please keep them coming.

ceedeehceedeehover 9 years ago
Best story

This was far and away the "Best" piece of "Erotica" that I have read. Can't tell you how much I enjoyed it. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
AWESOME STORY

It was one of the best stories I have ever read on this site, I surely hope that you have some more coming. THANKS IT IS AWESOME

ShawneeTrekShawneeTrekover 9 years ago
Excellant Tale

A superbly imagined and told tale, a tear jerker as well as erotically rich. This old man enjoys a well crafted and balanced story, Thank You, keep up the fine work.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
very enjoyable

thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I can only join my predessesors comments

You really manage to bring the characters alive. The storyline is always interesting and if it were on paper I would say that it is difficult to put down.

Being selfish - I hope it will be less than years till we get to see some more.

Anyway - thank you for letting us enjoy this lovely story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thank You...

Wonderful story.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Early Christmas present

Excellent read. Thank you and I look forward to reading more of you work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wonderful

I love a good tear jerker, I cried a lot and felt good as I read this. I say to you thank you and keep writing.

DeepBlueCDeepBlueCover 9 years ago
Absolutely great!

Truly one of the best stories I have read.

Great story, well written, evoked great emotion.

Minor errors but nothing serious or distracting, probably he most notable for me is pedals vice petals.

The story was told well and conveyed the emotions of the characters quite well. I thoroughly enjoyed reading the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I agree that this was a very well told story.

I wasn't quite coinviced by the part where he got trapped by the General. That was too long a period before George seemed to understand that there was something fishy. Before he left Chicago he was thinking that he should be finished in around two months time, and the story he was told as why he was completely non-communicado with main office, US embassy, other authorities etc for much of a year was not to be belived by any intelligent person.

It didn't prevent my eyes from swelling upon his return to his family, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Opinion of story

That was an amazing story and I hope that you are inspired to write many more like it.

theurbanstorytellertheurbanstorytellerover 9 years ago
One Helluva Story

Amazing!

I hope me and my cousin will eventually have that same passion for each other.

And no blow job until page 6....now that must be love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Overall great story

You need to use the words "pedal" and "shutter" correctly. Shutters hang on a house. A person "shudders" when they have an orgasm. A woman's nipple and pussy resemble either the color of a rose petal or a flower, not a bicycle part. Otherwise a great read. I did cringe, though, ev every time I read those words used incorrectly. 5*

redlion75redlion75over 9 years ago

my min sticky other then grammar was the being dead thing. if he was declared dead then he would have never got back in the u.s. without going thru an embassy you know the whole passport thing of dead people shoeing up at the ticket counter especially after 9-11. then his family would have been notified of his arrival back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A lot of words to tell a so-so stroy

Poor word choice, uninvolving and unrealistic plot, jarring misuse of words, I got to the end of this story neither shaken nor stirred. There's a good short story hidden in here somewhere, it's up to you yo bring it out, because I can't be bothered anymore, not after wading through 6 pages of it,

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
quite a story

Although you do have some problems with grammar and spelling, you are a very good storyteller. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
ok

ok people lighten up . it's just a damn story , nothing has to be perfect. you did not write one , judge your selves ....even with a few ( miner ) flaws - good read

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story!

I wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed your storytelling! It was very engaging and I can't wait to read it again! Take heart, comments are not always good, but the comment at all tells you they were emotionally connected to your story.

jott50jott50over 9 years ago
great story

...and a good read. loved the way that their families embraced their commitment to each other. really liked the drama while he was gone. the sex was secondary to the story. absolutely loved the ending...5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
very touching story, memory from the past.

Bring back memories from the past. ... great memories about traveling and missing family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
How did you know???

Your story told mine exactly, except fo the setup. My wife Sarah died 6 years ago, your story has given me the push I need to rise out of my pit of dispair. Thank you for your amazing insight, keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wonderful story

Most people have no idea what goes on outside of this country. It is a whole different ballgame and a completely different world. Most civilians don't really think about the dangers outside of the borders of the country. I think God that I'm living and all the times of my life but I saw people kissing the soils country...I originally thought how silly that it looked... Until I became one of those people. It gave me a different perspective on life. Each day is Christmas and being alive is the Christmas gift.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
One of the most boring, inane and unimaginative drivel to date !

Where is the story? Where are the writing skills ? Well deserved 1* I gave.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Well...

The story was pretty predictable. Life has it's ups and downs and one would think that such a relationship would cause some sort of conflict.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Enjoyable

I have read a lot of these types of stories and I have to say I enjoyed this story. Not the best story I've read but certainly not the worst. Thanks for having and taking the time to write this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Great Story !!! Would make a Great movie,,,, 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A great story

I liked the story it was really good sexy but clean sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not A Sex Story

This is probably the first sex story that actually brought tears to my eyes. I mean (Spoilers) to have a husband, who everyone thought was dead, come back, alive and well, as a father? If that happened to me, I would actually cry, and I rarely cry. Overall, this is not a story about incest, this is a story of two cousins who love each other, get married, and spend their life together. The fact that the father can now spend more time with his wife, who's also a mother, is the dream that every person who gets sent overseas, whether it's for work to defend their country, wants to have. I'm actually starting to tear up again writing this comment. That's how touching, emotional, and heart-warming this story is. Great job!

MoogPlayerMoogPlayeralmost 8 years ago
Absolutely Perfect In Every Way!!!!

I commend you, bmunchausen. The is definitely the VERY BEST story I've ever read, and when the end came and George made it home; I was emotionally brought to my knees. You're a very powerful story teller and I can't wait to read more from you. Thank you for taking the time to write this beautifully crafted tale. I very humbly salute you.

MoogPlayer

clearedtofuckclearedtofuckalmost 8 years ago
Bravo

Top notch all the way.

joebo1915joebo1915almost 8 years ago
worth 5 stars

Just amazing storytelling

irishmike73irishmike73almost 7 years ago
"My Love"

I've read a few of your stories, and I think you are very talented.

I do have a couple negative comments, but they are very minor so please take them as nothing more than opinions of one reader.

1. I've always enjoyed the slow buildup towards the sex in erotic fiction. The tension that builds while the characters come to grips with their feelings is just as enjoyable as the sex itself. You tend to get down to business pretty quick, then give us several pages of sex. I'm not complaining, just saying I prefer the buildup.

2. You really seem to like the endearment "my love". You used it so much it started to lose it's intended effect. In some instances it even seemed unnatural and forced.

I want to end this on a positive note though. I like the fact that you give us a complete story. Not just sex and romance, but a story. You make your characters real by telling us about their lives outside of the relationship. Many authors here give us generic descriptions of jobs or school before getting back to the sex.

Omart57Omart57about 6 years ago
Exciting!

Very concise drama, Exciting romance, explicit Sex. This blended with the love

of two very good people. I laughed and almost cried. Your characters are vivid

and alive . An overall GREAT Story. Thank you bmunchausen. I enjoyed it very

much.I'm looking forward to reading more of your works.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I love the story 5 stars

I love a story. I don't much care about the sex part, but you made it good author. The very best Romance writers on this site actually write very little about the sex act. I'm a slow reader and the fastest stories I read are the pure sex stories, I just skim those because there is no story there and get a very low rating from me. The absolute best writers can write a story with a very sexy sex scene. That's where you are Author, so Thank You!

Johnny

alo0ozalo0ozalmost 6 years ago
Loved th story.

This type of loving, romantic stories are hard to come by here. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Very nice, thank you 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

It is a beautiful story we need more of them thank you for your story

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Yet another story about a guy who has been rejected for years by the girl he has a crush on, and finally when the girl is over the wall and desperate, used up and disgusting, she comes to him.

Come on Literatoca. This is not a hot fantasy. It's a nightmare.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
County Crisis Intervention Teams

The comments just before this, December 2018 by another "Annonymous" demonstrate such a vast mis-apprehenion of the story I do want him/her to know: almost all Counties have a Mental Health Emergency Service.

If you find yourself repeatedly mis-understood by your family & co-workers, please contact your County Mental Health Services or, if it is not urgent and your daily life is not overwhelmed by anger with people's stupidity: then a private practitioner for private assessment, evaluation and treatment may better fit your situation.

Yes, I am a counseling helper and yes, your comments did not rationally, in my opinion, arise from the author's writing.

Truly, you can experience your world with far more joy & abundance than apparently you have to date.

Best regards,

Craig

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
@Anon 12/25/2018

Dude, from your (unwarranted and unrelated) comment to this story, it's seems very clear (to me) that you have more issues than Reader's Digest. I strongly urge you to seek help...immediately.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Now that is a wonderful love story that was well written. It had just enough drama and in the end it had a very conclusive happy ever after ending. My kind of story. Well done 5+++stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

story ok. terrible grammar...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

a great well written story with a fab storyline

unclemerv77unclemerv77over 1 year ago

This was a great story with very good ending. I read these stories not for the sex but, for the romance.. thank you very much, this was very good

MoogPlayerMoogPlayer10 months ago
Just as good as the first time I read this!

This story has been on my "Favorites List" since 2014. I always enjoy coming back to visit George and Anne....Great Story!

MP

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Absolutely loved the story. The only problem I have is the time-line. George was gone just over a year, 9 months of pregnancy and 2 and a half month old baby doesn't work, it would have to be some other guys kid. Sorry to be so anal about that. I still just had to give it 5 stars.

TomNJaxTomNJax4 months ago

Excellent story. Loved the character development. Highly enjoyable!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous