All Comments on 'A Box Of Rocks Pt. 03'

by qhml1

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
Ravey19Ravey1929 days ago

What can I say? A master at work. Thanks.

dwoelfledwoelfle29 days ago

Such a cool story. Love the inside look at the music business. Once upon a time long ago I was a roadie for a band in high school. You are bringing me back to some old memories.

waifwaif28 days ago

And the hits just keep on coming!!!!

Loved it....Every. Single. Word.

taco1085taco108528 days ago

oh my goodness, I started reading this story and liked it, Then chapter 2 came out and I was like this is getting better, not that the first chapter was not good, but it was great. Now chapter 3 comes out and I totally love this story. I can't wait for chapter 4 and see how Mason reacts to this surprise. thank you for an amazing story....

CastAdriftCastAdrift28 days ago

Once again, a marvelous story.

jimvettejimvette28 days ago

Nice story, looking forward to more.

KaeyoKaeyo28 days ago

Will Mason accept the child and marry her?

Will it be twins?

Will Batman and Catwoman finally get Harlequin into a threeway?

Ok, nevermind that third one.

Can’t wait for the next part!

muskyboymuskyboy28 days ago

Thought this was just a placeholder chapter until the end!! Wow, thanks! 5/5

muddman74muddman7428 days ago

Keep them coming Q! I am really enjoying this story series man.

haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoesthere28 days ago

I've really been enjoying these! I hope there's at least a couple more in the tank?

WalterWoodyWalterWoody28 days ago

I don't believe I have read anything of yours before, but I have really enjoyed this series and will definitely be checking out some of your other efforts.

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

Rock on.

antietampwantietampw28 days ago

Great job on this series! Good character development and plot and I think that there are a lot of readers looking forward to more. I certainly am.

RanDog025RanDog02528 days ago

Hell Yeah, loving this story so a big thank you and a rating of 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS!

GardenshedGardenshed28 days ago

This is a very enjoyable story….. Not to mention, it is good that it’s coming out weekly, increases the anticipation for the next chapter. Well written, might be your best story yet, and you have a lot of them!

Thanks for sharing.

Hugo999Hugo99928 days ago

Great read thx quirky and fun through the series so far

BuzzCzarBuzzCzar28 days ago

Your skills are getting more and more polished. Fine story, very well told. 5*

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc28 days ago

Another great chapter! Thanks for all you do and keep them coming. 5.0*

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShit27 days ago

Box of Rocks are really enjoyable. Nothing over the top, and the characters are, for the most part, good people. I agree with the others, looking forward to more chapters.

muddman74muddman7427 days ago

By the way, Q, you might consider doing what some other authors on here have done and compile some of your stories into e-books and sell them on Amazon. Some of your story series would really lend themselves to doing this too. If you would do it, I would definitely buy them. If you have questions about it, I imagine that Saddletramp1956 or Todd172 can walk you through the process, as they have books on Amazon.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster127 days ago

This is about what I thought I saw happening in the first part...

...NOW what ?

You can't leave it here, or I'll have to reposess the 10 stars I gave the first 2 parts AND the five stars I gave THIS part. That's 15 stars at risk.

You've been warned...

(By the way, VERY nicely done !)

Xzy89c1Xzy89c127 days ago

Raising interest rates is done to slow down inflation by reducing economic growth.

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

******

oldtwitoldtwit26 days ago

Oh so detailed, I like the plot but I feel like your more interested in the music business than the story

SBC97281SBC9728125 days ago

The little details make this a joy to read. Many Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

oldwit - The tale includes the music business, otherwise all the people in the tale would be roaming around pointlessly. Thanks Q! 5 stars

somewhere east of Omaha

paulsubpaulsub24 days ago

Enjoyed the characters and their lives.

DeanofMeanDeanofMean24 days ago

Enjoying the story i do hope there is more forthcoming

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy22 days ago

Surprise! Surprise!

5

SorchakSorchak21 days ago

Okay, whomever DIDN'T see that coming needs to have their eyes/head examined. "Oh, I get sick and am in hospital for three days, and I'm on the pill (presumably). I'm not gonna get pregnant of 2 months fucking non-stop after." Yeah, cuz you're not either gonna forget to take one or two, OR the meds you were on aren't going to interfere with the pill. Nope nope.

frazodfrazod21 days ago

@muddman74:

He does publish on Amazon (boo, hiss). I truly wish he would do epub somewhere so I could easily read it.

His name there is:

L. Holden Buff

FyreHeartFyreHeart18 days ago

great premise and plot, and pretty well written. But you either need to get a proofreader/editor or double-check your work and run it through Grammarly™ or another grammar/spelling checker.

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

incest stories mother son incest

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userqhml1@qhml1
Can you believe that soon I will have been writing here for ten years? I never imagined I'd last that long. I figured I would run out of story ideas long before now. Instead I've filed over a hundred story ideas yet to be written. I'm retiring in a few weeks. I'm going to us...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES