A Birthday Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AnnaVenus69
AnnaVenus69
265 Followers

Deeper and deeper he screwed his cock into her tight twitching hole, until he was buried inside her all the way to the hilt. Shelly reached underneath them to turn on the vibrating pearl resting against his perineum while he reached underneath her to slip his fingers into her cunt.

Dan could feel his cock with his fingers, through the walls of her pussy, as it moved in and out of her ass with long hard strokes. He fucked her with strong gyrating thrusts, his thumb flicking her swollen clit, the pearl vibrating against his prostate, the dildo stretching his asshole, his fingers strumming the slick walls of her cunt. Dan's cock pistoned in and out of Shelly's tight hot ass, ever harder and deeper and faster. Shelly pushed back into him, taking the entire length of his throbbing prick, the muscles in her asshole squeezing and massaging his cock like little fingers, like a burning smooth glove.

"Shelly oh god Shelly...I am so close" Dan moaned. Shelly arched her back in response.

"Fill my ass Dan, fill me up with your cum" she screamed, and spread her cheeks even wider with her hands so he could watch his glossy cock slide in and out of her so deep and tight.

"Oh FUCK SHELLY, you naughty little cunt" Dan grunted, "That looks so fucking hot!!" He pounded her ass hard, his balls hitting her cunt lips with a wet thwacking sound over and over, making Shelly cry our at every thrust, making her push back at him even more fervently. Her large breasts swayed at counterpoint to their feverish rhythm, and she grabbed hold of them, pinching and pulling her nipples, sending added bolts of lightning to her dripping core. Faster, harder, moaning and gasping, Dan's prick lurched inside her ass as he watched her hands kneading her tits.

"FUCK...AAAAHH...I'M...GONNA...CUM SOON...DAN BABY...FUCK ME...!" Shelly gasped and panted and cried in between thrusts. Dan's thumb and fingers worked her cunt and clit even more frantically and relentlessly while fucking her ass with hard deep strokes of his near bursting cock.

"YESSS...SHELLY YESSS...CUM FOR ME...CUM ALL OVER ME" Dan yelled, "I'M GONNA CUM TOO..." He slammed into her so hard he almost lifted her off the bed with his throbbing prick pounding her ass, his cum tight balls striking the lips of her pussy with wet slaps. Their cries and moans filled the room. "AAAAHHHHH...FUCK...NOW...HERE I CUM BABY...AAHHHH!!!!"

Shelly felt Dan's cock jerking madly deep inside her, and when he started spurting huge jets of thick hot creamy fuck juices deep into her clenching rectum, it set off a shockwave in her body. Her cunt convulsed and contracted around Dan's fingers as wave after wave of overwhelming pleasure hit her. She erupted in huge body wrenching jolts, her cum gushing over his hand and her thighs and unto the sheets in a hot pearly flood. They were beyond words, gasping and moaning each other's name. A few more thrusts, a few more squirts...they were both heaving and panting, their bodies spasming and shaking so hard. Cum oozed and dripped everywhere. They fell against each other, a quivering tangled mass of wanton lust and wet release...

With trembling fingers Dan unfastened the harness and coughed a few times to carefully push the dildo out of his burning ass before he slowly pulled his softening cock from Shelly's hole. He embraced her body and rolled over with her, onto their sides on the bed. He pulled her close against his warm chest, his arms tight around her. They were both still out of breath, their hearts pounding. Dan pulled one of the satin sheets over their sweating bodies and kissed Shelly's neck. She sighed contentedly and turned her head to kiss his lips, feeling so good, too satiated to speak. They just smiled, kissed some more and snuggled up, pressed against each other. Who said you can't have your cake and eat it too?

AnnaVenus69
AnnaVenus69
265 Followers