A Birthday Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Because...it's time to lose control babe" Shelly told him, and he grinned at her warmly and said he never had any control around her anyway! "Oh Dan...you are so sweet!" she smiled fondly, "But babe, when I say lose control, I mean LOSE CONTROL!" Shelly's sweet smile lit up her face but there was naughty mischief in her eyes "Of course, it's YOUR birthday, so it's up to you...!"

Dan grinned wider and took her hand, and looked at her expectantly saying "Come on Shelly... let's have it then...what's cooking in that naughty brain of yours?"

Shelly barely held back a giggle. "Dan, babe, you know me too well already!" Her smile turned wicked when she added "You know darling, I would have worn black leather for you, but I didn't want to be too obvious about it" Her smile was as wide as her face now.

"What do you mean, honey?" Dan asked, looking a little puzzled.

"Well...Daniel my sweet, didn't you read the little cards?" Shelly stroked his cheeks and her thumb slowly caressed his lower lip. He took it between his teeth for a moment, and chuckled when he saw her eyes grow darker.

"Yes, sure I read your cards, but.... " His eyes opened wide when Shelly leaned back on the bed and reached under a pillow.

For a moment she sat very still, hesitating, not sure whether they were ready for this, but Dan looked at her so lustfully and so openly sexy, and there really was only one way to find out wasn't there? Shelly sat back up and pulled her hand back from underneath the pillow. Dan's eyes grew even bigger when he saw what she was holding in her hand.

"Oh god, Shelly...! " he uttered, his eyes glued to the black rubber harness she was holding in one hand, or more precisely to the purple, beautifully shaped dildo she was holding in the other.

"Yes lover, this one's for you..." and reaching back under the pillow again, she showed him another dildo "...and this one is for me...!"

Shelly handed him the harness, and he quietly stroked it, looking at her, a question in his eyes.

"What do you think honey? Would you help me put this on please, Dan? I thought we could do things a little differently to get to know each other better, you know, not in the usual "man-fucks-woman" kind of way..." She smiled rather wickedly at that "You do understand what it is that I want to do by now, don't you, babe?"

Dan said nothing, and Shelly took a deep breath.

"Babe...If you'll let me, I want to fuck you, Dan!" His cock jumped and he swallowed hard.

Dan stared at Shelly sitting there, naked apart from the stockings and garter, her short red hair all tousled, her large round breasts moving up and down fast with her nervous excited breathing. Her green eyes with their long dark lashes looked at him sweetly, yet so lustfully and expectantly, with a hint of dread that he would find her too weird, and maybe a little defiance as well. Her red lips were parted slightly, the tip of her tongue quickly moistening her lower lip almost subconsciously as he looked at them...inviting...offering...beckoning...

His continued silence made her bite her lip. Shelly's thoughts were whirling. She held her breath, afraid to even exhale. Dan looked away, at the candles, the smooth red sheets, the black satin corset and the little wet excuse for a thong thrown casually aside on the floor. His mind lingered on the little cards, then on the blowjob in the bathtub, and then he looked at Shelly again...

His eyes were dark and smoldering, and he smiled a naughty, wanton smile. Shelly started breathing again. Dan only nodded once, but Shelly's heart skipped a few beats and her pussy and belly instantly convulsed. His fingers trembled slightly when he asked her to stand in front of him.

He picked up the harness, and lifted the straps up to fold them around her hips. Shelly's audible sigh of relief made his heart swell. She'd taken a risk for him, and he was well aware of that. He'd only ever mentioned this fantasy to her once, two weeks ago, when they were watching a movie, and he might as well have turned her down for all she knew. But, this lustful baby went ahead and planned it anyway, and he loved her all the more for it!

"Ah, where do you want this to go?" he asked, pointing at the second purple dildo on the bed.

"Slide it deep into my cunt for me babe, I want to feel it pushing up inside me with every thrust of my pelvis when I fuck you" Shelly stroked Dan's face with her fingers.

"Not in your ass honey? That's not fair!" he protested while reaching for the dildo.

"No Danny, I am sorry, that little tight hole is reserved!" she grinned lecherously at his dazed look. "For your fat prick, silly...!" she giggled, and again his cock lurched as if it agreed wholeheartedly with that suggestion.

With a grunt he pulled her mouth down to his and kissed her deeply...sucking her tongue into his hot wet mouth before letting her go again reluctantly...

"God Shelly...if you want me to last at all, don't say things like that to me...!" he chuckled, and she laughed and straightened her back when he took the dildo in his hand. Dan pulled her hips close to his mouth and softly blew on her little nubbin while he inserted the dildo deep into her wet slippery cunt. He noticed it made Shelly's knees go weak and watching her struggle made him feel deliriously powerful for a moment. He moved the purple toy back and forth a couple of times to make sure it was snug and comfortable there inside her already leaking tunnel, while softly kissing her clit, and he grinned as Shelly licked her lips and moaned softly.

Dan smiled widely at her and maneuvered the end of the dildo in the holder, inside the straps, tightening them around her hips and between her thighs to keep the dildo in place. Checking to make sure it was secure but not too tight, for the first time he noticed the little vibrating pearl sitting just above Shelly's clit. He winked at her and turned it on quickly, watching her squirm and quiver instantly with lust and need.

"Oh god...Not yet Dan...FUCK...Stop!!!" she gasped. "My knees will buckle baby...aaahhh...!" Shelly shuddered. "Please! Don't do that! At least, not yet...but soon" she promised. Dan relented and turned off the little pearl, for now, smiling as he watched Shelly shaking a little. She wiped her brow with a big WHEW in mock relief, but he could tell it wasn't all show!

Shelly took the other dildo and slid it into the harness so it protruded from her mound like a magnificent purple weapon of pleasure...not too thick, but still a good size. Dan watched it closely, and she ogled his cock as it jolted and oozed clear drops of pre-cum. Quickly she bent over to lick them off his throbbing crown, if only to savor his taste and suck his hot swollen head deep into her throat for all of two seconds. She could feel his thighs start to tremble, and stood upright again to kiss his mouth and share some of his sweet slick pre-cum with him.

"God you are so delicious!" Shelly exclaimed and she slowly pushed Dan back to stand in front of him, and smiled. Softly, she put her hands behind his head to pull him towards her.

"Now...Suck my cock Daniel!"

It was not a question, though her voice was sweet, the hands on his head gently but firmly guided his mouth towards the dildo pointing at him. His eyes were wide but he eagerly opened his lips, and Shelly softly pushed the dildo into his mouth, watching with increasing arousal as he swirled his tongue around the head and sucked the purple shaft into his mouth.

"That's it babe, suck me...suck my cock...make it nice and wet for Shelly. Make it all slippery for your ass Daniel, baby" Shelly crooned, slowly sliding the dildo in and out of his mouth as she softly stroked his cheeks and neck. He seemed to enjoy blowing her toy; his lips were stretched around the shaft and his saliva made it glisten. Shelly thoroughly enjoyed watching him suck her, it looked so hot, sliding the dildo into his mouth and seeing it coming out all wet and glossy...

"Fuck...Is that why men love to watch this so much? It looks very erotic, baby!" she told Dan. After a few minutes though, she pulled her cock out of his mouth and looked deeply into his eyes.

"Kneel on the bed Dan. Get on your hands and knees for me, here, on the edge of the bed..." Again, this was not a question, but again he complied willingly and knelt in front of her, with his feet dangling over the edge of the bed.

"Come closer...Spread your legs for me babe...Show me how much you want my cock!"

Dan spread his legs and slightly nervously pushed his ass toward her. Shelly heard him moan softly as she bent over to kiss his round tight ass cheeks. She spread them wide with her hands and licked all the way down his crack, her tongue wet and soft, licking down over his balls and the base of his cock, and back up again, rubbing in circles on his perineum, then moving higher still.

Slowly she sucked his sweet little asshole. She tenderly probed his anus with the tip of her tongue, sliding it in gently, wiggling it, caressing his balls and cock from underneath him. Deeper and deeper Shelly pushed her tongue into Dan's little star, moaning against his ass when she heard him gasp her name. She pulled out her tongue and quickly took a bottle of lube from the bedside table. Dan felt her squirting an ample amount between his cheeks. She caught it with her fingers and rubbed it around his puckered hole. The sensation made him quiver pleasurably.

Slowly she inserted her middle finger, moving it in and out gently, rubbing the lube into his ass, turning her finger around and pushing the cool gel into him. When his little hole was all slick and slippery, Shelly pressed two fingers together and worked both of them into his asshole. Very slowly stroking deeper, she churned in and out of his ass carefully, spreading her fingers inside him gently. More, deeper, she tenderly kept stretching Dan's ass in preparation of her dildo; dribbling more lube between her spread fingers, sliding in and out smoothly until she knew his hind passage was ready for her. Shelly pulled her fingers out softly, leaving Dan's hole so invitingly glossy and slippery. She watched it slowly closing again, so loose now.

"Are you ready for my cock, Danny my love?" she asked, firmly massaging his round buttocks...

"Yes Shelly, I'm ready. Hmmm...yesss." he moaned, pushing his ass towards her in a gesture of infinite trust and subconscious submission that made her heart and cunt ache at the same time.

"Ask for it then...Come on, tell me what you want babe...let me hear you say it" Shelly crooned at him, kneading his firm muscles, spreading his sexy ass cheeks wide open with the palms of both hands, stretching his asshole with both her thumbs...

"Fuck me, Shelly, I want your cock inside my ass, please!" his voice hoarse with eager lust.

"Hmm....my cock is all yours lover, here it comes..." Shelly pressed the solid head of the dildo against Dan's little puckered star and pushed forward slightly, watching it push his anus inward. His sphincter gave way with a soft little pop, and the head slipped into his lubed ass so easily.

"Oh god yes Shelly...yesss" Dan panted, and pushed back at her, taking her cock another inch.

"Danny, fuck, you look incredibly sexy with your ass spread so wide for me!" Shelly whispered, leaning over to plant kisses all over his back, causing the dildo to slip in deeper and pushing her own toy deep into her aching cunt. She put her hands on his hips and slowly leaned into him.

Looking down, she watched the long shaft of the dildo sliding into his tight hole, inch by inch. Shelly held still halfway, gyrating her hips a little, pulling out, then pushing back into him. The dildo disappeared deeper into his tight tunnel with every slow sexy move of her hips. Again she held still, letting him adjust, her hands caressing his smooth ass cheeks, spreading them even wider, so she could see Dan's anus stretched around the dildo. She kissed him between his shoulder blades and licked the base of his neck, then softly nibbled and sucked his right earlobe, breathing into his ear "Take it babe, take all of me, ride my hard cock with your ass lover!"

Shelly stood back up and held her cock steady in her hand. Dan moaned deeply and started moving his hips against her like a kite in the wind, slowly screwing himself onto the dildo, pushing himself into her. She held her hips still and let him take the long rigid toy at his own pace, stroking him with her slick fingers round and round his tight anus as he impaled himself on her big hard cock. Suddenly, he slammed his ass into her forcefully, and Shelly's own dildo got pushed into her wet hot cunt so had and so deep, it made her scream his name. Shelly's sudden cries of aching pleasure make Dan turn his head. He smile at her over his shoulder so lustfully, that her cunt contracted around the hard shaft inside her, and her juices started running down the inside of her thighs in warm slick creamy rivulets of delight.

"Fuck me Shelly" Dan moaned, "Fuck my ass hard and make yourself cum. Come on baby, indulge yourself!" Shelly's fingers dug into his hips and she started rocking back and forth, pulling the dildo almost all the way out, then pushing it deep into Dan's burning asshole, and out, and back in again.

"Oh yes, oh god yes!" Shelly moved slowly at first, then stepped up the pace, feeling her dildo doing its work inside her dripping cunt. She reached underneath Dan to stroke his swaying balls as she put her arm around his chest and pulled him up against her. He relished the feel of her large soft breasts and stiff nipples rubbing against his back and her hand around his dick, slowly stroking his hard throbbing member as they pushed into each other. And when their moans increased, so did their rhythm, panting...gasping...grunting...

Their hips moved and thrust into one another, swiveling to drive each other mad. While one of her purple toys reamed his ass, the other one moved deep inside her cunt, pushing against her cervix at every hard thrust. Her moans and moves became more urgent now, her hand jerking his cock faster and faster, up and down. Big drops of fuck juice oozed from his cock all over her fingers.

Dan grunted and folded his fingers around hers, and together they stroked and jerked Dan's burning cock. Their thrusting became wilder and more frantic, their hands working his cock faster. When he felt Shelly trembling, Dan carefully reached behind him, and slid a hand between their bodies. Deftly he switched on the vibrating pearl on Shelly's harness and pressed it hard against her clit with his thumb while stroking her swollen lips around the slippery shaft.

"AAAAHHHH FUUUUCCCKKK!" Almost instantly Shelly felt the waves of her orgasm hit her. Her hips bucked hard into Dan's ass, pressing the dildo high up into Dan's quivering hole, and they both moaned and shook as Shelly came in gushing floods around the hard dildo inside her, her cunt convulsing almost painfully, her hot slick cum squirting down between Dan's fingers.

She laughed and moaned and gasped for air, her legs turned to jelly and her knees buckled, making her fall against Dan, and they landed on the bed together, Shelly on top of him with her dildo still deeply embedded in his ass. Dan slowly brought his cum drenched hand to his mouth to lick up all of her sweet cum juice, and shared it with Shelly in a deep kiss. Moaning, she kissed his face. They were both breathless. They laughed, and kissed some more, and Dan grunted in protest as Shelly lifted her body up a little to give him some air, her purple lance still gently moving inside his ass.

"Shelly, oh god baby, I want to fuck you so badly. But your cock feels so good inside me" Dan moaned desperately. Shelly grinned and asked him to lie still for a moment. She unfastened the harness from her waist and thighs and adjusted the straps, sliding the dildo out of her cunt and putting it on the bedside table beside her. Dan tried to turn around, but she held him down.

"Hang on babe, give me a second". She deftly turned the harness around on the dildo without ever taking it out of Dan's ass, the little vibrator pointing in the other direction now, right below Dan's balls. Shelly tightened the straps around his thighs and waist to hold the harness in place, with the dildo secure in Dan's tight ass, and then she sneakily switched on the little pearl.

Dan jolted and cried out "Not yet Shelly...Holy shit! Not yet!" She grinned wickedly, but relented and kissed his mouth while she turned it off again

"Enough laughing" Dan grunted, and pulled her in front of him on the bed. "Now it's your turn honey! Oh yeah, I am going to fuck you so good"

Shelly smiled a horny smile and cried "Stop talking and do it already!"

He pushed her onto her hands and knees, not too gently, for they were both beyond gentle now. Dan spread her knees and Shelly pushed her ass towards him, urging him on. Her round lush ass made such an inviting target! Dan seemed to hesitate for just a second, and then made up his mind. He pressed his head against her puffy lips and with one mighty thrust he shoved his cock deep into her sloppy cunt, groaning when he felt her heat and creamy wetness around his prick, and groaning even louder when that big thrust made the purple dildo angle up inside his own asshole! He reached for the bottle of lubricant, working a good amount into Shelly's ass with his agile fingers, making her moan and sigh with need.

Smiling, Dan took the still slippery dildo off the bedside table to push it slowly into Shelly's anus, stretching her ass nicely, preparing her for his swollen cock.

"Oh god Dan...oh yes baby...fuck my cunt! OH FUCK YES, fuck my ASS!!! Fuck me good...fuck me baby" Shelly moaned as he started fucking both of her squishy holes at once. He pushed his prick so deep into her pussy, it made Shelly cry out and arch her back. For a few more delicious moments he listened to her moans and fucked her cunt and prepared her ass with the dildo. Her cunt squeezed and clenched around his straining dick and suddenly he couldn't wait any longer.

He grunted at Shelly "I hope you are ready for me angel, cause I must have your ass now!" He pulled out of her cunt, threw aside the dildo and pressed his purple swollen head, moist and slick with his pre-cum and Shelly's cunt cream, against her slippery anus...and pushed...

Shelly's moans of joy and sweet agony echoed in the room as Dan shoved his fat swollen cock into her tight ass in one go, stretching her so wide, his shaft so much thicker than the dildo, leaving her gasping. It felt so hot, so exquisitely tight and hot. A strange overwhelming sensation, an exquisite mixture of pain and pleasure in one washed over her, and Dan held perfectly still, letting her ass adjust to his girth. Shelly's ass quivered around his sensitive meat, and slowly he moved his turgid cock back and forth an inch or so at a time, until he felt her tight passage relax around him, her anus almost sucking him back in.

And then he began fucking her in earnest, deeper with every long slow slippery stroke, the dildo in his ass rubbing him on the inside, her burning ass gripping and squeezing his prick so tight. He grabbed her shoulders to make her arch her back, and pulled her hard onto his raging dick. In between moans, he whispered that it felt as if he was fucking his own cock through his ass. His lustful pole probed deeper, harder now, and deeper still. They were both groaning and panting, humping and rutting and grinding against each other, urging each other on.

"Oh fuck babe, push harder! Ah yes, that feels so good Shelly...oh FUCK yesss... Squeeze your ass like that again...yesss..."

"Ooohh deeper, oh Danny yes...harder...god yesss...aaahhh...Oh yes, oh yes, just like that! Move that prick baby, yes oh yesss....so tight...oh Dan...yesss FUCK me baby..."