All Comments on 'Literotica Reader's Choice Awards Winners 2015'

by Literotica

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Best of 2015 Stories Rebuttal

The story Heart Like A Lion was submitted by CyranoJ on July 6, 2015. I submit that is was one of the BEST stories written during 2015 and deserves special recognition.

The title should have been Heart Like A Lioness and the category in which it was placed NonConsent/Reluctance is probably incorrect. The narrative contains characters who are hard core BDSM sadists, Exhibitionists and the tale includes, Humor, Interracial Love and Romance, all in Arial 10 font, 46K words, 65 pages.

In every respect the story is exceptional and describes people few readers encounter and situations that even fewer experience.

The author is articulate, uses precise adjectives in descriptions and possesses a first rate command of the English language. The story flows with precise meter. His biography states he is currently flying in a Boeing airplane somewhere over Sumeria, which is now in southern Iraq - a dangerous place to be in any aircraft - even in a U2 above 18 kilometers.

Lastly, I have NO idea of who this person is or why his corrupted GPS tells him he is above Sumeria.

UE/Uneasy Writer

LadyVerLadyVeralmost 8 years ago
Thanks and BTW

Thanks to Laurel and Manu for the Editor's mention. The reality is that I'm a blip on the screen among the hundreds of editors. Or maybe I don't know when to shut up on the forums? I've edited for too many great Lit authors that have disappeared because of real life obligations, which is a shame, because their stories are too good to lose. I wish Lit had more resources for both authors and editors. Thank you, again, Laurel and Manu.

SteveWallaceSteveWallacealmost 8 years ago
Puzzled

I don't understand by ""Stocking Tales": Boss's Pet by silkstockingslover" was nominated as a best illustrated story. When I looked there were no illustrations of any kind, or spaces where they would go. ???? I do like a lot of her work, in any case.

VeryDirtyMindVeryDirtyMindalmost 8 years ago
Happy

I'm happy for all the writers who won their favorite story categories with stories instead of chapters

CyranoJCyranoJalmost 8 years ago
Congrats to the Winners!

Many thanks to the lovely readers who nominated "The Game," and to Anonymous for the "Heart Like a Lion" love. And yes, it is a little dodgy up here over Sumeria in a Boeing 787, but I shall overcome. ;)

SpiderEyesSpiderEyesabout 7 years ago
Some stories removed by author.

Some of the stories are not there (Page Gone, Error 410) stories removed by the author. Should the author that removes the story (that won him some prize) not forfeit the reward to the next author with the highest votes?

As the prize is given for (I believe) doing a great job for freely sharing that story with the community, and if the author decided to publish it and removes that from here then the next author is more deserving of that reward.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiterotica@Literotica
2161 Followers
Hello world! The 2024 Literotica Special Contests Schedule is here: https://forum.literotica.com/threads/author-organized-challenge-list-2024-updated-jan-23.1601234/ The 2024 Literotica Author-Organized Challenge List is here: https://forum.literotica.com/threads/author-orga...