All Comments on '1960s: A Neighbour'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
HottieOlwenHottieOlwen10 months ago

These beautiful illustrations compliment your wonderfully dirty narrative, Jasmine. This is such a great serial. I can't wait for the next installment. This one gets 5 stars from me.

mayishaveyoumayishaveyou10 months ago

Another great story about the sexual ladies in the family.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Once agai Jasmine you have come up Trumos

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Same old, same old. Two stars.

Tanks4theMammariesTanks4theMammaries10 months ago

as always...the most amazing author on the channel... among the most prolific, and certainly, among illustrated stories, far and away, the best. I literally crave more from this series and can't wait for alone time in the house to go through them (again and again). definitely spurting release generating!

Paul4playPaul4play10 months ago

Excellent!

Great interplay of narrative and illustrations!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I nearly choked on a line on page one. Rebecca “lived in difficult times.” I laughed for several minutes. From the clues provided by your narrative, she was born in 1940 or 1941, ‘42 at the latest. The worst aspects of the Great Depression were over. She would remember nothing about WW2 such as the rationing of goods. Most childhood diseases had been eradicated other than polio. Salk found the cure in 1955. She came of age in the fifties. While a little homogenizing, the 1950s were hardly “difficult” for a middle class white girl, lesbian or not. She lived in the wealthiest, most powerful country in the world. She missed the joys of cholera, dysentery, and typhoid. Having seven or eight children to ensure some lived.

She could have been born in China during Mao’s reign or in the early 19th century in India under the control of the suttee and been burned with your husband. Then there’s that wonderful time in Europe when the plague was raging.

What about 19th century America? She wouldn’t have been able to vote or own property. Then there was that wonderful war fought where 600,000 Americans died.

I realize that difficult is in the eye of the beholder, any objective review of the past places 1950s America as not so hard.

Lancs50Lancs5010 months ago

As usual, wonderfully sensual as well as beautifully illustrated. A nice way for keeping the strong sex drives running in the family.

gt973gt97310 months ago

Good but by far this story have fallin several notches 1950;s read like a movie scrip and I couldnt stop reading it and then when we got to the 60s the story went south. I will blame ot on the time between when you decided to continue the story but this is no where near as good as the first 8 chapters maybe just leave it now and start a new one

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoes10 months ago

Five stars, Jas. Your story always give me an erection because I love to eat pussy. I'd rather eat pussy than fuck. I wish I could service all the women in the story. Nothing in the world tastes better than pussy. I love when my wife says, "Right there! Right there!", pushes her cunt against my face, and cums! Mmm! Yum!

AmandonAmandon10 months ago

Very well done.

Baqfid12Baqfid1210 months ago

Great story and the pictures are awesome

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Written well but for us long time readers same pictures has gotten old, same plot has gotten even older. Fortunately you have enough new readers to enjoy your work. Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Damn hot!

ShelleysGirlShelleysGirl10 months ago

I keep returning to your stories. I love them. The older I get, the more I love the flow of cunt-juice as my lovers sit on my face. I love the drawings too.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Abso fucking lutely sordid and exciting. I rubbed my pussy lips until they were so raw that I had to soothe them with juice from deep in my hoy cunt. I'm licking my fingers now and waiting for my husband to come home and bury his big cock in my tight horny asshole. I want his cum deep in my ass so I can then let it drip into his mouth. mmmmm

Client8Client810 months ago

Wow! Rebecca is an amazing artist

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Eagerly waiting for Mom's seduction!

OseekerOseeker9 months ago

Nice illustrations...

I didn't read the story...

Just looked at the art.

4chuckssite4chuckssite8 months ago

656. Sorry. Although I love sex between women, I don’t care for stories portraying abject submission or domination. Especially, the idea of picture taking to convey that penalties can basically serve to blackmail if commands aren’t followed. Contrary to other comments, I didn’t think the pics added much to the dialogue if anything. Originals, though probably more difficult to produce, are usually much sexier and preferred.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Love it! More please. Lesbian sluts, teens and older women and daughter dad fucking/sharing too would be great!

B_D_09012B_D_090128 months ago

Loved this story and illustrations. Looking forward to your next installment!

PassionateCelinePassionateCeline6 months ago

"5" stars just isn't enough for this FANTASTIC story!!!!! Thank you so much "silkstockinglover".

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Looking forward to the next chapter

married43wishingformoremarried43wishingformore2 months ago

I can't wait for more chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...