1950s: Naughty Bride-to-Be

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I entered the staff room I was a bit curious... I'd always wanted to see what it looked like inside.

It was disappointing.

Small.

Old couches.

A fridge.

A coffee pot.

What wasn't disappointing, but rather surprising, were four of my male teachers from my years of high school in the room... all naked.

I gasped.

"Holy shit, Mary, you really outdid yourself this time," Mr. Kendricks, my sophomore year math teacher said.

"Yeah, I never thought I'd ever see prim and proper Rebecca in the cum bath," Mr. Wade, my sixty-plus-year-old physics teacher said, staring at my fully exposed bosom.

Mrs. Martin said, "It's her wedding day soon, and I thought she should thank each of you for all you've done for her."

"It's the least you can do, isn't it Rebecca?" Mr. Stanger, my home room teacher directed his question to my tits.

"Yes, sir," I agreed, looking at his cock, which was a lot bigger than my husband's to be.

"Well, go suck their cocks, slut," Mrs. Martin ordered, as if that was obvious.

"Yes, Mrs. Martin," I obeyed, walking to Mr. Stanger first... his cock already hard and big.

I spent the next hour going from cock to cock, sucking one, stroking two.

Mr. Stanger came on my face first.

Mr. Pollack, the principal, decorated my face second.

Mr. Kendricks blasted a massive load on my tits next.

Mr. Stanger unloaded a second load on my face and tits.

Mr. Pollack also unleashed a second blast when he fucked my tits.

Mr. Kendricks asked if he could fuck me, but Mrs. Martin said no, so he pulled up my dress and spewed his second load all over my crotch and legs.

Finally after two loads from each, Mr. Wade finally came... splattering his tiny load on my tits.

I thought I was done, but then Coach Burks, the only black teacher in our school, walked in and said, "I'm happy she's still here."

"We wouldn't let her leave without sampling some of that dark meat of yours," Mrs. Martin said.

"She's a mess," he appraised, as he walked over to me.

"She'll be a cum portrait by the time you're done with her," Mrs. Martin said, as he pulled out his cock... easily the biggest I had ever seen in my limited real cock experience.

"Oh my," I said.

"I get that a lot," he said, as he shoved his cock in my mouth.

I had sucked the first four cocks.

With this one I was face fucked.

I gagged a few times and was instructed to breathe through my nose and focus.

So I did.

His entire cock never filled my mouth, and after a few minutes, although it seemed so long as he just roughly used me, he pulled out and spattered my entire body with what seemed a never-ending load.

"He shoots buckets," Mrs. Martin said as he finished.

"So I see," I laughed awkwardly, completely coated with cum.

Mrs. Martin said, "Look up."

I did as she snapped a Polaroid.

Kimmy... I felt their cum on me all day. Although I could eat a dozen pussies straight, from that day on, sucking cock was always just a task... nothing more.

BRIDAL SHOPPING

I thought that was all the tasks, but discovered that was just the end of the formal training.

I was wedding dress shopping with my mother and my mother-in-law-to-be when I learned my mother-in-law was also in the club.

At a private wedding shop (as in the door to the street was locked, and when you rang, the attendant answering the door would decide whether or not to let you in), after trying on a dozen dresses during what seemed like a normal day (for once), other than my morning breakfast of Mom's homemade cunt cum, while I was in a wedding dress (a nice one this time), Mrs. Carter ordered me, "Take off your panties, Rebecca."

"Pardon?" I asked.

"I've taught you better than that," Mom rebuked me.

"Sorry," I apologized, as I pulled my panties down and off... having worn some for the first time in days.

"Bend over the counter," Mrs. Carter snapped.

"Yes, ma'am," I obeyed.

"I don't want to hear her talking anymore," Mrs. Carter said. She'd loved me when her son and I were dating, but that love faded when she learned I was pregnant. If Steve and I hadn't assured her the child was his, there wouldn't even have been a wedding, no matter what else Steve might have said to her.

"I can fix that," the saleswoman said.

A minute later, as I stood there, bent over, while Mom and Mrs. Carter sipped on white wine, the saleswoman returned and put adhesive tape over my mouth.

"Actually take the dress off, but keep the veil on," Mrs. Carter instructed. "I don't really want to see your face."

I sat straight up, pulled the dress off and went to go back in that same position.

"No let's see how flexible you are," Mrs. Carter ordered. "Sit on that table."

I moved to the small table and sat on it. I looked at Mom, who silently gave me an apologetic look. Obviously she had no say in what happened to me here.

"Spin around, I told you I don't want to see your face," she ordered.

I did, my feet dangling over the table.

"Now lift up your ass."

I did, awkwardly.

"NO, use your arms," she sighed.

I managed that by leaning way forward, and I found myself in the most awkward position ever.

Mrs. Carter ordered, "Judy, fist her fat cunt."

"Yes, ma'am," the saleswoman agreed.

A moment later I was being fist fucked while Mom and Mrs. Carter drank their wine and chose my dress. They also agreed that every Wednesday I was to be Mrs. Carter's full-service maid. Mrs. Carter then ordered my Mother to go down on her.

I came twice from the fisting.

When I was allowed to turn around, I watched as Mrs. Carter poured wine down her belly, which ran onto her pussy and Mom's tongue.

I wondered what that flavour combination would be like.

I was also made to pose with wine... apparently for an advertisement for this wedding gown store for future members of the lesbian society.

DAY BEFORE THE WEDDING

We met Minister Martin about any last-minute changes, and then Mrs. Martin insisted I stay to have one last session.

I ate her pussy.

I ate her asshole.

I was fucked to orgasm with a candleholder.

I was then led into Minister Martin's office where I was instructed, "Make my husband happy, bride-to-be."

"Yes, Mrs. Martin," I smiled. "I'll make sure he is very happy."

I walked to the minister, who was walking around reading scripture, and dropped before him. I asked, "May I worship at your feet, Minister?"

"You may, my child," he said.

I fished out his cock, surprised to see it was already big and hard... I don't know why I assumed it would be small and flaccid.

I sucked on his cock slowly... deciding to indeed worship his cock.

Slow bobs.

He moaned, "You have a blessed mouth, my child."

Deep throat.

"Wash away your sins, my child," he groaned a couple minutes later.

Eventually he pulled out and grunted, "Be baptized pure, my child," before he splattered the left side of my face.

Kimmy... this picture was fun to create, as I imagined my hubby catching us in the act.

That night Eleanor, who'd gone blonde (much to my surprise), spent the night with me. She smiled, one last time before I tied the knot... although we would remain lovers until she passed away in the late 90s.

It was romantic.

It was tender.

It was heavenly... and the end of one chapter... with a new one beginning when the sun arose the next day.

.....

I smiled.

Even with all of great-grandmother's kinky sex... she was a romantic at heart.

She stayed married until great-grandfather passed away.

She stayed with her best friend until she passed away.

As I rubbed myself, I couldn't help but think about my next conquest... Mrs. Walker.

I imagined the ultimate parent-teacher day:

THE END FOR NOW

1950s: Wedding Day Slut (coming in 2020)

If you enjoyed Rebecca's artwork and this story, please feel free to check out my other Rebecca collaborations:

Straight Housewife Blackmailed

"Moms & Daughters": A Family Affair

Summer of Slut: MILF Challenge

Coming Out in Costume

New Family Tradition: Lezmas Eve

MILF's Teen Crazed Cunt Fantasy

Twisted: Blackmailed into Incest