All Comments on '1950s: Naughty Bride-to-Be'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 4 years ago
Same stuff

Different story. Most boring and repetitive author on lit. Same themes and words every story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Always top notch

U never cease to amaze me with your writing. Great storyline

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Good writing although the misandry is getting old

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yes and no

Xzy is partially right, but only partially. Of course her themes are the same, she states that straight up. She does mainly submissive lesbian with incest in the mix quite often. Plus there really are only so many themes. Kurosawa told us 7. For such a prolific writer, I think 500 stories, there is bound to be repetetiveness.

With that, I guess, it could get a little boring at times. She does seem to use the same scenarios, and definitely uses the same words and phrases. If I didn't read "that said, knees, full flood, eager slut, all in, and several other of her pet, no pun intended, phrases ever again, I would be perfectly ok with that. I, and several other commentors, have brought that topic up here many times, to no avail. I mean she's a school teacher for crying out loud, pick up a thesaurus.

Also she writes too quick of a tale. In her storyline time, a woman will be seduced after a random meeting, and a couple quick follow ups, and a total of maybe 30 minutes of time, and voila! She now drops to her knees and from her first time in the situation, she is a full fledged cunt lapping, submissive lesbian whore who cant resist in the slightest to her new (as in 30 minutes old), mistress. And SSL calls this lengthy, and character development? I have even seen her say how much she loves her favorite porn site, Girlsway, a sentiment I share, but wishes they had more of a plot and character development. Seriously?! Uhh, ok SSL, sure.

But I have to defend her good qualities also. Now I'm not a fanboy. If you read most of the comments, she has plenty of fanboys, and even fangirls, though not as much. But I am not one of them. I call it as I see it. And I see this. She's not the most prolific writer on the site, but she's near the top. She is the most favorite, and has some of the most highest rated. One doesn't get that from being a complete flop. Yes, I wish she had more actual plot and character development, and not what she passes for it. But here's the thing you're wrong about.

She has a vivid imagination. She creates many different scenarios and worlds for her stories. She even has an element of believability in many of them. This very story for example. Again, much of the seduction is ludicrously brief, but the idea a secret group of women could be turning out previously straight females is very plausible. And her technical writing is second to none. Rarely do you see an error in her writing. Now I'm not a grammar nazi like some. If the story is hot, I can overlook errors to a point. But there are so many that go beyond that point. It gets to where their story is unreadable due to the misspelled words, incorrect grammar, punctuation errors, etc. You very, very, rarely see that from her, and if brought to her attention, she corrects them. That is extremely refreshing to see when there are tons of stories riddled with errors.

So do I say this as a fanboy? I don't think so. Is she repetitive? Without question. Could she do better? As a teacher, I certainly believe so, and question sometimes why she doesn't? But as one who is just blunt and calls it as it is, no matter where the chips fall, I think you could do a lot worse than SSL. I hope someday she does actually care about plot and character. I hope she does stop using the same phrases in every story. But I will also continue to enjoy her writing a story that I can actually read without trying to figure out what all the errors mean, and writing stories with unique settings that have a hint of plausibility to them. You should try it too, Xzy. Keep them coming SSL. Hopefully with actual development. Lol.

TimTam

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
GREAT !!

Dear Jazz,

Missed you there for a little while... getting concerned!

This is a GREAT piece, with FABULOUS illustrations. HOT... HOT... HOT! The fit is 99%. I don't believe in perfection, except that it is something we strive for, but is never quite achievable. OK then, how about 99.9%.

Even though you profess to be female oriented, you do it for me too.

Love you Jazz,

Jack Auff x o

parputter69parputter69over 4 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for finally adding another chapter to this series. I will continue to enjoy your work. 2020 can not come soon enough for the next installment.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 4 years ago
Five stars

Everything you write is five stars to me, Jasmine. I always enjoy lesbian stories too as I fantasize about my wife being taken by another woman and eating cunt cum herself. And I love seeing pictures of Mrs. Walker - you to me, Jas - with her bare feet and toes I want to worship and suck and her wet open pussy ready for my tongue and cock. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
this was really good until the bunch of guys at the end. black nasty guy not good or needed.

good but prefer a good suck fuck gang bang for the cutie

OzeminotaurOzeminotaurover 4 years ago
Can’t wait

I’ve loved this so much can’t wait for the next one

GingerpiciGingerpiciover 4 years ago
Thank you

I love it so much the pictures and the good girl do what you want it make me feel like when I go in the arcade

GingerpiciGingerpiciover 4 years ago

I forget to ask if you have any other pics and stories about submissive arcade cocksucker slave? Please?

GingerpiciGingerpiciover 4 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for great picture

SoNaughtySoNaughtyabout 4 years ago
WOW

Now that was awesome reading. I read everyone and am anxious to read your next one. You are a awesome writer!

hi78ehi78ealmost 4 years ago

really Looking Forward to the next chapter!!

JxxxTolkienJxxxTolkienalmost 4 years ago
Wonderful Series

I can’t wait till Kimberly gives her mother the command and read that chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Soo hot!

One of the best stories and I can't wait to finish it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
T*****

😊

rbw65Xrbw65Xover 3 years ago
1950's Series is great

I did not comment individually, but all of the stories in this series is great. I love the seduction and submission, and the 1950's journal context is great. I dont usually like illustrated as good as just text. But this would be an exception. I think the illustrations added to the story and made it hotter. I am really looking forward to your next episode, in 2020.

bisusanbisusanalmost 3 years ago

Please finish this series, need to see what happens to Rebecca.

Baqfid12Baqfid12about 2 years ago

Love how the illustrations add to the stories. Awesome writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love the art

theatreacttheatreactover 1 year ago

Gorgeous. I love it

slth8469slth8469over 1 year ago

Absolutely love tbe illustrations ❤️ 😍

PhilLustyPhilLustyabout 1 year ago

These are just incredibly hot.

belladonna143belladonna143about 1 year ago

I cannot stop shaking from my orgasms.. you are an incredible author.. thank you for your stories..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES