All Comments on 'Wife's Revenge Fuck Turns to Lust'

by KissedMany

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
STUGPOLESTUGPOLEover 1 year ago

Loved the scenario, and the story!

Norway_1705Norway_1705over 1 year ago

Very nice. I hate "revenge" but this one seems good.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

excellent scenario. Excellent payback. And, she got awakened. It won't be her last time.

FeltfixerFeltfixerover 1 year ago

There’s no point to revenge if the husband

doesn’t know about it.

She’s supposed to make him feel bad.

Please finish the story.

Aej_1Aej_1over 1 year ago

Love it, well written

OGHMNWOGHMNWover 1 year ago

Wonderful Hot Erotic story! Liz needs confront him about the credit card and to let hubby know that she has evened the score. There is no need to let him know how she did it but the extra money can be spent on clothes or whatever she wants. Thank You and would enjoy knowing if she calls Edward or Brad back or Brads rich dad for that matter.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Several hot messages and a couple of pix of the two of them naked nearly set me off, instead I airdropped the screen shots to myself. I demanded he come clean, he didn't but he was caught in the lie with the screen shots, case closed, he gave up his younger friend and bought me a much larger diamond engagement ring. I loved looking at it sparkling against my young black lover's skin as he pumped his black dick in/out of a hot married white woman's pussy. Just a woman's discretion fellas.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous