All Comments on 'The Twelve Zenati Pt. 07'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Ellienora35Ellienora35over 5 years ago
I love Vivienne

Vivienne’s reaction to Tatiana was amazing. So much poise. But I have a feeling that Gideon is going to blame her for her reaction instead of blaming himself for ambushing her. Tatiana is a spoiled person who feels superior too. And Sera has a chance to be friends and will have to work for that too. I truly love Marcella. What is her agenda? It seems like she has some secrets. I can’t wait to find out what is next.

Ellienora35Ellienora35over 5 years ago
After a reread

Also, doesn’t Tatiana know that Vivienne is a Papillo? How could she say things like that to a woman from another table and not get backlash? I really want to see the consequences from the table heads for this one.

mommylovestoreadmommylovestoreadover 5 years ago
Mother-in-law trouble

Tatiana is the type of woman that gives mother-in-laws a bad name. Sera knows her mother went to far and is trying to minimize the fallout for Gideon. Great chapter love learning more about the three bothers snd their curse breakers.

nthusiasticnthusiasticover 5 years ago
Too Cruel!

Okay, obviously I mean Tatianna, too, but primarily I mean our beloved author who delights in edging us, her long-suffering readers! Aargh, you love leaving us hanging out on that cliff. Please submit the next chapter soon, make that immediately! Pretty please? I'm dying to know how Gideon is going to react to this and when Noah is going to realize he's already met his match.

Oh, and thank you, Mistress, please may we have another?

curvygirl00curvygirl00over 5 years ago
It's just too damn good!!!

Another great chapter and I have to say its my fave so far. I am devastated that I have to wait a whole week for the next one. Any chance of a surprise chapter coming in a day or two??... No... Ok then. Bummer. lol.

Sadly I relate to Viv and have kind of been in her shoes when it comes to bitches using our height and weight to bring us down. Id have walked too. Perhaps Tatiana would respect her more for standing up for herself as well???

Thanks. I hope your enjoying writing this as much as I am reading it.

FadedIndianFadedIndianover 5 years ago
Cat fight!

Oh how delicious this is going to be. Oh so many different paths the author can titillate us with!

ChasingtheSkyChasingtheSkyover 5 years ago
Excellent, as always

What a brilliant way to add to the conflict between the couples!

I am anxious to see what happens between Genesis and his mother when she lays into Olivia.

I am also looking forward to the fall out when Gideon finds out how Tatiana behaved,

Love this chapter!

jet1963jet1963over 5 years ago
OH my

Please have Gideon stick up for Viv, not his mom, who totally needs to be straightened out.

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 5 years ago
Clash

Always good to conclude a part with a loud bang. Very curious how this will play out.

subnotslavesubnotslaveover 5 years ago

Have only just got to read this Chapter...

And Wow! What an excellent chapter it is! Looking forward to Tatianna gettting her come-uppance. Wonder what Marcella is really up to?

Thank you as always Ellie

Jules

duchessbutterflyduchessbutterflyabout 5 years ago
Wow!

Gives new meaning to the term "monster-in-law."

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The Old Ways

As ever this is a stunning addition to this story, the characters are fleshed out so well. They’re very very believable and it’s so easy to empathise with them.

Whilst I love the stories to bits the social structure of the previous generations of the Tables is ultimately flawed. They’re misogynistic, authoritarian and very very narrow minded. Overall they do provide an economic support network for their menfolk but they’re also very contradictory with the machismo of the public face of Italian society being focused on a patriarchy and to a lesser extent the women rule the roost at home. The difference between the perception of Italian society is that the wives of The Tables are the baby factories and the daughters pampered to a degree and expected to follow in their mothers footsteps. The Tables seem to maintain the masculine rulership on a public front but it’s only the younger generations that are beginning to mimic the Italian roles of women being in charge at home. Excluding the bedroom of course, every Table in any generation seems to live an extreme of the D/s lifestyle. Going as far as forced training on how to please their husband/ future husband. To me it’s not BDSM when you don’t have a choice.

With the Table families the daughters always get the raw end of the deal, sheltered from reality pampered, treated like princesses and spoiled only to be criticised and dealt with harshly when they continue to act spoiled. Barefoot and pregnant is rarely any woman’s dream, too much value is placed on appearances so when one of the families produce a woman who doesn’t fit the perceived mould they are rejected and ridiculed. That’s not to say that the men have it easy because they’re forced into their roles too, still it’s much easier to stomach when you’re the one with control. It’s good to be king, until it isn’t.

Like others have commented on this chapter the Zenati matriarch has indeed fucked up with Vivienne, no woman is good enough for her sons and definitely not one who doesn’t fit the pretty girl stereotype. This chapter resonated very strongly with me, like Vivienne and Marcella’s experience with education, I was the first in my family to attend university my mother couldn’t understand why I would want to.

Looking forward to reading more, thanks for sharing.

Tess (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Keeps getting better

* * * POTENTIAL SPOILER * * *

I admit I was disappointed when Remy was officially written off the scene. I started the series with "The Twelve Zenati" so I can't speak to the prior series but I will say I am enjoying the way things are progressing for all characters. Whether I'm enjoying Genesis more as a character or simply further removed from Remy, I am enjoying the series more the further I progress.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Interesting how Sera thinks her mother is eccentric and mischievous and in reality she’s just rude, judgmental and uncaring of how she’s effecting others. We all love our mamas I guess. I don’t know how Gideon thought that would be a good idea and hurry along the process of Vivienne choosing to be with him. At this rate he’s gonna die of that heart attack and it’ll be his own fault haha

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES