All Comments on 'The Pool Boy'

by jvalet45

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
ChrispeChrispeover 9 years ago
Brilliant

Loved the story, very erotic.

TigersmanTigersmanover 9 years ago
Fantastic

This was such a fantastic story. I really liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
VERY EROTIC!!!

Another great one!! Your stories are the best!! I loved the teasing and seductive mother, also great stuff about her ass!! Please, keep writing stories. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fuck. Yes.

I'm glad you're actively writing again, no one else writes mommy-dom stories the way you do.

I liked the way in this story the mother is gradually pushed by Rhea into assuming her rightful position as her son's haughty sex goddess. The part when she made him worship her asshole with his tongue was the best, it's so nasty and wrong but oh so right. I'd love to see you include facesitting in the future too, I think that would complement things nicely.

I hope someday you do a continuation of one of your stories, where we get to see more of what the mother and son's new relationship is like in everyday life after she "turns". Better still if the father's still in the picture and she has to hide her activities with her young new fucktoy from her boring old husband.

That said, I'm intrigued and excited about the next installment in this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
jocastas

love your storys about jocastas I want to read more would like to read more about Marie and son Nate I enjoyed that story as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Very well written, loved it. Great entry into a sub-genre that not everyone likes. Keep up the writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
3

Good story. Develop the son more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
nice story

the first chapter I was not much liked... but this one is better written.. we await the third..eagerly..

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not sure why the mothers are all referred to as "Jocasta's"

Jocasta was the mother of Oedipus, but she didn't know that, and Oedipus didn't know he was marrying his mother, after having unwittingly killed his father in a dispute over right of way on the road, and when they all found out, Jocasta hanged herself and Oedipus gouged his own eyes out, so not exactly a happy ending. If you're going to use classical references, at least get them right, or make them relevant. In Abnormal Psychology, the 'Jocasta Complex' is an undue, domineering and intense, but NON-SEXUAL, and non-incestuous love that a mother has for an intelligent son with a weak or absent father-figure. The mother/son couplings here are voluntary, and therefore nothing to do with either the classical myth or the psychological complex. Look these things up, before you go using them so promiscuously. 1*

AlnameAlnamealmost 9 years ago
Love your stories

Really looking forward to the next!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
PLEASE COMTINUE

You are one of the graetest authors here and you definitely write breathtaking incest stories. Please continue with more momdom and foot worship! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I'm sad this series never continued. I still check your profile regularly hoping for an update.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous