All Comments on 'Sisters Tender Touch'

by Isopropyl

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
TeezyDeeTeezyDeealmost 17 years ago
too cliche

Normally I love brother/sister incest stories, but this was just awfully written. The dialogue was awkward - no one speaks that way. With a bit of editing, this could be a good story, but right now it's too hard to get through

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
ok...cud be better

The story line was good ....infact there was so much that you cud do with that ....I can understand that it may be a true story ...but adding a lil bit of fiction into you story is always a good thing...it can keep a commentary like story interesting....which is what i think is missing out ...also adding as to how she wud irritate u ...adding a few instances ...make the story longer....and like someone said ....EDITING is a really important part of the process...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
They allways do

Sisters allways do,I really loved my sister,and she loved me,no not just sex.she was 2 years younger than me,and died at 29,I will never get over it.She was all the things my wife could never be,and I was all the things her dreadful husband was not.We wanted to live together as any loving couple would,but it was not to be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
unrealistic

to unrealistic for me no guy that was treated as badly as he was would go to the prom with a pain in the ass sister just would never happen keep it believable

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Yup need more build up in your stories. The premise is good, you just need to spread the story out more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Having been hospitalized for a month at age 21 I can relate quite closely with this story.

No sister involved BUT the hospital I was in was also a teaching/experiential hospital for Nursing Students. Even the ward clerk would come to my room and request a Nursing Student. Those girls also removed the empties friends brought in full.Following release from hospital I dated quite a few Nursing Students and even some girls that were there to visit other hospitalized patients.

Oh yes, my girlfriend at the time also left me . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous